Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Shocking Moment Kidnappers Tried Kidnapping NBA Vice Chairman In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Moment Kidnappers Tried Kidnapping NBA Vice Chairman In Abuja (765 Views)

Gunmen Kill Edward Okechukwu, APC Vice Chairman In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy / Maurice Iwu Vs Mahmood Yakubu: Who Is The Worst INEC Chairman In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Moment Kidnappers Tried Kidnapping NBA Vice Chairman In Abuja by Ihatethemods2: 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7G2tfHv47I

The Vice-chairman of the Nigerian Bar Association, Gwagwalada Branch, David Aigbefor, has survived a kidnap attempt.

Kidnappers came to his house at the early hours of April 7, 2021

The Vice-chairman, in a video made available to TheNigeriaLawyer said the kidnappers came with sophisticated weapons and broke through his first and second gates. They also aim at his security door and gained access to the sitting room.

See the moment the kidnappers broke in below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7G2tfHv47I
Re: Shocking Moment Kidnappers Tried Kidnapping NBA Vice Chairman In Abuja by SarkinYarki: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
How was he even able to fight them for 30 mins with just machete? This man either has a gun or some powerful Juj
Re: Shocking Moment Kidnappers Tried Kidnapping NBA Vice Chairman In Abuja by AfonjaMuslim: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
The video doesn't display any shocking moment kidnappers attempted to abduct him.
Is this a lack of understanding of the English language or a deliberate attempt to attract traffic by trick?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Moment Kidnappers Tried Kidnapping NBA Vice Chairman In Abuja by JaneYave(f): 5:13am On Apr 10, 2021
With first and second gate, they still penetrated, these things really aimed for him. Thank God, he survived it.
Re: Shocking Moment Kidnappers Tried Kidnapping NBA Vice Chairman In Abuja by stonemasonn: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2021
SarkinYarki:
How was he even able to fight them for 30 mins with just machete? This man either has a gun or some powerful Juj
Only if we can stop being feeble minded we'll end all these intimidation from......

Just today alone I read 3 stories of fight in face of death and I feel pumped up already.

In fact I'm feeling like Rambo and terminator right now.....bring it on killer herdsmen. cool

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Makes New Appointments Into Key Positions / States That Voted AGAINST And FOR Local Government Autonomy / By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.