Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,368 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories (3236 Views)

Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / 108th Birthday Of Ghanaian Woman With 10 Children, 50 Grandchildren, 47 Greatgra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories by Cidycollins: 1:10am On Apr 10, 2021
A Ghanaian bride has left her guest wondering how more beautiful she would have looked if she had used makeup and bridal accessories for her big day.

See more photos >> https://popup9ja.com/see-beautiful-photos-of-ghanaian-bride-that-did-her-wedding-without-makeup-and-accessories/

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories by Totilopussylick(m): 1:17am On Apr 10, 2021
Team natural kiss

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories by GeneralPula: 1:39am On Apr 10, 2021
My love for natural girls tho..

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories by WoundedLamb: 1:49am On Apr 10, 2021
She looks so beautiful.

Makeups definitely make some people more beautiful but not everyone needs it.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 10, 2021
She is truly beautiful. Natural beauty

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories by kalu61(m): 2:09am On Apr 10, 2021
I love them natural especially natural hair with combo of dimple or gap teeth grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories by BLACKARABIAN: 3:25am On Apr 10, 2021
Whoever my wife is gonna be should remove making-up from her wedding to do list...TBH, Bleaching, Make-up, Irritates me. Don't even think of painting your nails, except you're tired of staying in my house.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories by JaneYave(f): 4:33am On Apr 10, 2021
Make up is not a MUST. Especially this modern kind, it's infuriating.
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 10, 2021
I must confess, this is the most beautiful Lady I have seen on Nairaland since the inception of 2021

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories by johnkey: 5:40am On Apr 10, 2021
She'll still cheat
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories by Itzhandy: 5:59am On Apr 10, 2021
Pick up Info Available
CHINA ACCOUNT ��
WECHAT PAY ��
ALIPAY ��
WIRE TRANSFER ��
CASH MAILING ��
MONEY ORDER ��
GREENDOT P2P ��
JAPAN ACCOUNT ��
TAIWAN ACCOUNT ��
THAILAND ACCOUNT ��
PHILIPPINES ACCOUNT ��

All available for pickup, Best Rate � Contact on WhatsApp +2347084523237..... Fast Payment(Your money in Minutes)
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories by illicit(m): 6:41am On Apr 10, 2021
Cute
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories by OcholaKings: 7:43am On Apr 10, 2021
johnkey:
She'll still cheat
undecided
johnkey:
She'll still cheat
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2021
But camera has still done the make up for her.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories by Jeon(f): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2021
check out my sigzy
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories by vickydankal(f): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2021
She is very beautiful and natural. How I wish my fellow ladies would gain some self love and stop impressing men that don't even know the difference between contour and eyeliner.
Re: Photos Of Ghanaian Bride That Did Her Wedding Without Makeup And Accessories by Twelfthman: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
Now this is better... God bless ur union

(1) (Reply)

Good Night Sms / Gidilimos Nigeria==>Rent AN EXOTIC CAR/LIMOUSINE/SUV (rolls Royce,bentley,range) / Cheap Wedding Invitation Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.