Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi (35205 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by ThatFairGuy1: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

The country is dead....

I won't blame the leaders

Rather the followers ... Who has allowed politicians to use tribalism and religion to divide them just to divert attention from their incompetence....

Look at blackpandas comment for instance...it lacks common sense....
Children of hate, anger, perdition, frustration and sorrow
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by anonymous1759(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Masterito:
The point is Atiku will win. Tribalism will play a huge role. SE and SS will rather vote a Fulani than allow a Yoruba man take another turn. Infact, a Northerner has won already. Take it to the bank.

Atiku will win if Buhari fails Tinubu. If Buhari supports him forget .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by ThatFairGuy1: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
selemempe:
no Tinubu is not a southern leader....he is a south west leader.
I can call osinbajo, Dave Umahi, Donald Duke southern leaders. Tinubu is not
Nuisance. so your people who're insignificant are southern Leaders why known Tinubu is not.

Vulture has feasted on your brain
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Juoflife1(f): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
Every right thinking Nigerian knows that Tinubu is a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by zoedew: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
Sigidi wan enter palaver hin say make them go baff am for river! Na palaver hin go get! Small time hin real name for primary, secondary and real university plus hin real town go surface. The BAT is too fake to be real! Honest!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by LegacyB: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

So if the bullion van Master doesn't rule you it must be fulani....

You must be a Yoruba Muslim...

Osibanjo is Miles ahead of Tinubu in all ramifications....

Shame on your black forehead
‘Your excellency, wife of the president’.... dolapo Osinbajo. Tinubu was only prophesied what it is to come.
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Lagoon0: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Fulani leaders are Northerners while Tinubu is a Southern Leader most especially SW..

Can you see the difference
Don't stress yourself , osibanjo is the man.
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Lagoon0: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
Juoflife1:
Every right thinking Nigerian knows that Tinubu is a disaster.
The second pics na ur old age. Omo lepa!
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by zombieHUNTER: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Children of hate, anger, perdition, frustration and sorrow

Zombies lack common sense
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
If you are reading this, may God help and bless your hustle so that you'll give your kids a dual citizenship because, as e dey so, e don truly be for this country.
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
7lives:

They are paid mud slingers, not that I care though.

We got characters in this country walahi. Bunch of basketmouth

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by UnabashedIPOB: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Is this not the same "Tinubu," the "JAGABANDIT" that some IDIOTS want to be their president in 2023? Please, give me a break! You better focus on separation!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by maasoap(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
selemempe:
tinubu is a Móslem. He has an Islamic mentality similar to Hausa.

Really! I thought he was the one who nominated Osinbajo, a Christian?

The south is largely Christian.
Who am I to argue with you. Just remember that our census doesn't include religion anymore.

We have also seen tinubu making derogatory comments about Igbos.

When was that and what did he say specifically about igbos?

Dave Umahi and Donald Duke have never made such

And that automatically makes those forgotten/unknown politicians southern leaders?
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by funshint(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Man's opinion will never change God's destiny for a man...say whatever you like. Any of Tinubu or Osinbajo is okay for me.
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by blackpanda: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
blacknoir:

Y can't osinbajo be allowed to take the mantle,he alone in APC can unify Nigeria,take him as president and zulum as VP. This will unify Nigeria even more

What u don't know is that osinbajo is the most powerful puppeteer in this govt. He's secretly responsible for pulling most of the strings
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by blackpanda: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Tell me the different between him and the Fulanis

He's a southerner. It's south's turn to rule. Open your eyes!
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by blackpanda: 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Face the truth Mister....there is no continuation of Fulani rule if south west will accept the truth that their master is not within the reasoning ability and sold Nigeria to Fulani rule

Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by blackpanda: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
florixi:

Am also a supporter of Asiwaju, But from the look of things is not fit truth be told. I believe we have millions of Yoruba sons and daughters that can be president . The mistake we have been making over the years is that we always allow Fulani to determine our candidate for presidency for us, OBJ is an example. Is high time we stand up and tell them that is either they support our choice or we part our ways . Osinbajo is even more experienced in presidency than Asiwaju why are we not pushing for him ?

Tinubu will win. Una go see
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by blackpanda: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO:

Trash!!
How on earth will a Tinubu presidency be better?
I will definitely vote for a urbane, mentally and economically sound fulani man like Atiku Abubakar than a southern fool and fulani asslicking senile and vegetative Southerner like Tinubu!!

If Southern Nigeria can't bring forward a viable candidate and instead present a criminal that has nothing to offer, then I will 100% go for Atiku!!

And Atiku isn't a bigger criminal Lmao
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by blackpanda: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
Akachai2030:
are you alright, what do you mean by if we don't want tinubu another disaster from Fulani will rule. So Nigerians can't vote for another generation or another political party

No they can't.
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by blackpanda: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
selemempe:
please answer this question without insults
What is the difference between a typical Fulani leader and Tinubu?

Tinubu is from the south. He's our own leader. That's d difference
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by EMMY76: 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nigeria is filled with tribal and religious morons I won't be surprised if they decide to elect someone like tinibu to lead again in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Akachai2030(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
blackpanda:

No they can't.
Nigerians will vote out these wicked humans and get out of darkness. but you remain where you're backward ever forward never

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by iJhoe(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Bbocep:
I can accept this na make foolish people no de tell me the likes of Atiku Peter Obi can contest while they insult Tinubu daily. I know 4 a fact those 2 are bigger criminals than Tinubu.

All of them

and please stop all the sentimental bullshits. we should be rid off these analog old fools. there are more energetic and result oriented candidates

the campaign should begin now

#EndAnalogLeaders
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by Masterito(m): 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lol you definitely don't understand how northerners think. I won't bother to educate you. Reality will let you know.
anonymous1759:

Atiku will win if Buhari fails Tinubu. If Buhari supports him forget .
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by ogwumgbe: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
blackpanda:

He's a southerner. It's south's turn to rule. Open your eyes!

Whoever that's obvious will serve the interest of the Fulanis is not worthy to be presented as a Southern candidate
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by ofwest47(m): 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
Crooked Facrook you don't know say as you mentioned the name TINUBU you are already campaigning for his victory come 2023,
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by blackmaine: 2:21am On Apr 11, 2021
blackpanda:

Bad belle lubbish

If u say u don't want Tinubu, then be ready for continuation of fulani rule. Dimwits
is Tinubu the only qualified candidate from the Southwest or you just feel you want another tribe over there? Think before you talk bro
Re: Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi by blackmaine: 2:27am On Apr 11, 2021
I think the SW has more educated and more exposed political personalites , people that are young and vibrant, just take a look at our music industry, immediately the young took over the world stated feeling our afrohip hop. We can do that in Politics, don't let anyone deceive you by presenting the cause of political inexperience, leading Nigeria to a greater heights is all about getting together ideology that are favorable to the ethnic groups in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof / Kaduna APC Leads PDP With 12,000 Votes After Official Announcement Of 22 LGAs / EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.