Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! (50592 Views)

Make Money With Kdp ( What They Don't Tell You) / If You Know You Know, Don't Tell Anyone, Just 10 People Needed For This. / WAKANDA . NG IS SCAM. THEY DON'T PAY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by deflover(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kobicove:

I was expecting to see records from 2007 not 2018

Keep expecting
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by elvhinzey(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
Draconian:
I registered with the Kindle Publisher, but I am confused about the bank account details. Can you help out?

HINT: Use Payoneer.

We are privy about our dealings on Amazon Kindle Publishing (strictly for our students in the academy)
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Top6074: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
You want proof? Take a look.

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Top6074: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
You all want proof? Take a look.

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Top6074: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Continuation of proff.

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
Empty vessels make the most noise!

What you all don't realize is: you make less or no noise when you earn real money in the business - I'm a living testimony.

A word is enough for the wise.

Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by felixzo1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
GabsonFX:
Empty vessels make the most noise!

What you all don't realize is: you make less or no noise when you earn real money in the business - I'm a living testimony.

A word is enough for the wise.

Shalom!
tell them

2 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by mular(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2021
studentofTruth:

Which broker?I trade only volatility index on deriv
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by mular(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2021
And u think is even easy make money selling robot and getting paid from mentorship,no will just pay u for robot just like that bro
SavageResponse:

From actual forex trading or from training fees and selling fake trading robots? grin
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by mular(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2021
And u think is even easy making money selling robot and getting paid from mentorship,no body will just pay u for robot just like that bro
SavageResponse:

From actual forex trading or from training fees and selling fake trading robots? grin
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by SavageResponse(m): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2021
Fxwarrior:

I will take you by your words if you are ready. Let's do it.

What happens if you blow the account? Will you refund his money?
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by SavageResponse(m): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2021
Fxwarrior:

You can hire me to change your views about this lucrative business.

Anyone that wants me to trade for them can also contact me.

Those who are really making money in forex trading don't go around chasing people to come give them account to manage...they prefer trading with their own money so they can keep all the profits and at the same time avoid the additional pressure that comes from trading with another person's money.

It's just like someone expecting Linda Ikeji or Toke Makinwa offering to manage his/her blog; they will never do it cos they know they're already making good money from it.

If you're an expert at something that is giving you good money you'll never agree to work as an employee doing that same thing that is bringing you money!

6 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by JOMAX: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
hardon1:
Thank you for your response

scammer...
how many of you friends and family have you thought for free since you are making money. you want to make someone you don't know rich when you haven't helped ur family. I pity those that would dial that number
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by JOMAX: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
If i were a freedom fighter and investigator of scammers like you id quietly join the group and fault the claim before saying junk
hardon1:

scammer...
how many of you friends and family have you thought for free since you are making money. you want to make someone you don't know rich when you haven't helped ur family. I pity those that would dial that number
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Krismas(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2021
ttmax09:
lol, evidence for what na? I'm not selling anything and I don't have to prove myself to anyone. Don't just let anyone decieve you that people don't get rich trading Forex, people actually make good money from trading. Seek knowledge first
cool grin Same thing they told me in a GNLD class! I later found out it was just pyramid scheme. Only the man above your timeline dey shine. Dey use ur money go Dubai grin Chai! corporate kalokalo grin

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Krismas(m): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2021
darediamond:
A FOOLISH PERSON IS ACTUAL ONE that still embrace Centralized Systems While High Profitable And Risk-Free De-Centralized Systems Trading Biz Now Abounds.

SAY NO TO FOREX.

FOREX Is A One Of Organized Fraud Supported By Global Government Via Central Banks.

Be A Wise Man.

cool Give example of the high profitable Risk-free De-centralized system trading biz

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by darediamond(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Krismas:
cool Give example of the high profitable Risk-free De-centralized system trading biz
Tron Hero
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by elvhinzey(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Jmarjr:

u fit teach me the amazon publishing stuff i go appreciate o. But i no get money to pay 4 now honestly

Oya o, make i help you ladiz:

I am giving you this opportunity to serve as an 'affiliate'.

Each person you bring come, i go wire you 5K instanta! In one sitting. No go. No come.

E.g You bring 10 people, tomorrow come, that is 50K free money.

E fresh for you??

Free things no dey sup, again.

The last phase of cliques i teach 'Forex' ( major side hustle) for FREE - i still dey regret.

This is my best and preferential treatment towards you, bros.

God oil the hustle.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Jmarjr(m): 5:31am On Apr 22, 2021
elvhinzey:

Oya o, make i help you ladiz:

I am giving you this opportunity to serve as an 'affiliate'.

Each person you bring come, i go wire you 5K instanta! In one sitting. No go. No come.

E.g You bring 10 people, tomorrow come, that is 50K free money.

E fresh for you??

Free things no dey sup, again.

The last phase of cliques i teach 'Forex' ( major side hustle) for FREE - i still dey regret.

This is my best and preferential treatment towards you, bros.

God oil the hustle.
how i go take contact you? How wil the people register? So that i go know the steps to take to enlighten them
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by ALISMILE(m): 6:45am On Apr 22, 2021
Lekan239:
ok sir let's do the calculations and see if it's logical or not.

You said you boss/mentor earn $250,000- $400,000 per month which give us an average of $325,000/month. Using a dollar and naira exchange rate of #400/$, then we have #130,000,000/months. So your boss/mentors makes 130million naira per month.

Assuming he has been earning that for a year.

130,000,000*12= 1,560,000,000 (1billion 560, million naira)

Wow your boss is a billoniare hope he is not still vouching for training fee?
I love ur analysis
Those guys think everyone is fooooolish enough to believe thier lies

2 Likes

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by manijoli(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
I make moni on forex is really if u learn the right strategy
Like eur/usd has a strong sell signal if u have moni on any of the brokers sell eur/usd and thank me letter with 5% of ur profit made.
So I can continue. embarassed embarassed
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by manijoli(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
manijoli:
Like eur/usd has a strong sell signal if u have moni on any of the brokers sell eur/usd and thank me letter with 5% of ur profit made.
am already on profit

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by manijoli(m): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
manijoli:
am already on profit
This is the proof

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by felixzo1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
manijoli:
in the trade already

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Krismas(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
darediamond:

Tron Hero
cool Thank u. But i don't have the faintest idea what Tron Hero is. Care to shed more light?
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by studentofTruth: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2021
Princeboca12:

I don't think he'll want to be here, first he's not a member of this forum and two, he's fully into Forex, barely has enough time. Maybe I could share his telegram mentorship link to you and you'll learn and ask your questions.

SMH. Oga, you have no time but you have time for telegram mentorship. Abeg mentor yourself!

1 Like

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by studentofTruth: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2021
[quote author=mular post=100923383][/quote]

Continue manipulating your message make it seem like I was the one. I have no business with deriv or whatever you call it!
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by studentofTruth: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2021
SavageResponse:

Those who are really making money in forex trading don't go around chasing people to come give them account to manage...they prefer trading with their own money so they can keep all the profits and at the same time avoid the additional pressure that comes from trading with another person's money.

It's just like someone expecting Linda Ikeji or Toke Makinwa offering to manage his/her blog; they will never do it cos they know they're already making good money from it.

If you're an expert at something that is giving you good money you'll never agree to work as an employee doing that same thing that is bringing you money!

God bless you for this statement!
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Carmal90(m): 8:27am On Apr 24, 2021
studentofTruth:

SMH. Oga, you have no time but you have time for telegram mentorship. Abeg mentor yourself!

I sent pm yesterday sir.
Re: What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! by Princeboca12(m): 7:44am On Apr 26, 2021
studentofTruth:

Oga dey try comprehend before you type. I tell you say I dey do Forex...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.