Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,169 members, 7,807,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful (3364 Views)

Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? / Please Advice Me: Am I Over Reacting Or Is She Really Playing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Jewingle(m): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2021
So guys I will be brief..
I and my girl registered for this gym and we drive there everyday. Well she’s actually the girl I want to marry.. so something funny happened yesterday and I’m having a mixed feeling even though my mood changed.

The gym instructor (a guy) that takes them on training posted on his status of him cycling. My girl was with me watching and all of a sudden my girl said ‘this one go sabi Bleep well. E go day turn you upside down..’

I’m feeling that it’s disrespectful to say such in my presence or it’s just something to joke
about
We actually joke a lot but this kind joke don pass be careful

2 Likes

Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2021
Dear Jewingle,

"Na from clap dem take dey enter dance"

It is not wrong for her to fantasize about the Gym instructor being a beast in bed, but doing that in your presence is really disrespectful.

Kindly tell her that you don't welcome such expensive joke.

This shouldn't make you act like a poornstar while making love just to impress her, do the one where your power reach.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by DaddyRochie1642: 11:23am On Apr 10, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Jeon(f): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2021
check out my sigzy
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Qatar2022: 11:24am On Apr 10, 2021
Keep your eye down she will like to test the guy to know if her instincts is correct and most importantly that's not a joke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by lilvicky68(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2021
Dey there na...she go soon nack that guy...make nothing make any man carry fine woman go gym..

5 Likes

Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2021
My brother, she is speaking to her future, she go bleep that guy one day just to see if what she says is true

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by chuksville(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2021
Your babe is having a crush on the gym instructor.
She's imagining how the guy's gbola will be like in bed.
Watch her carefully.
Also try and satisfy her in bed too.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by AfroKnight: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2021
cheesy

You say E don pass be careful

That’s so funny grin

Sorry bro. Sh!t is about to go down. She has visualised it in her mind. The only thing that can save you is if the guy is gay. grin

3 Likes

Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Freestainworld(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2021
Change her to another gym, or you learn how to turn women upside down in bed, she will not depart from you after that.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Omihanifa: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2021
That's a red flag already, sooner or later she will want to have a taste of his cucumber undecided

How can any sensible girl be saying such in front of his boyfriend angry

If you were the one that made such a comment about a girl you say at the gym I can bet it with you that you girlfriend will start acting cold towards you and she will automatically develop hatred for the girl cheesy

**** On a lighter note, make you sef try to they fork the girl like a phornstar undecided practice BDSM and also choke her throat with you dick since that's what she wants

3 Likes

Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Jewingle(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
Change her to another gym, or you learn how to turn women upside down in bed, she will not depart from you after that.
lol this is funny cos I day bleep her well
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Jewingle(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2021
chuksville:
Your babe is having a crush on the gym instructor.
She's imagining how the guy's gbola will be like in bed.
Watch her carefully.
Also try and satisfy her in bed too.
lol satisfaction is not an issue cos that one I got an A. I just feel so damn disrespected
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by BlackNostra(f): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
This is the same as guys staring at other ladies in the presence of their partners.
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by NiRfreak(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Your babe go like fvck o..Are you sure you've been satisfying her?
Meanwhile she sounds like someone who's going to be promiscuous
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by benzene00: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
Jewingle:
I and my girl registered for this gym and we drive there everyday. Well she’s actually the girl I want to marry.. so something funny happened yesterday and I’m having a mixed feeling even though my mood changed.

The gym instructor (a guy) that takes them on training posted on his status of him cycling. My girl was with me watching and all of a sudden my girl said ‘this one go sabi Bleep well. E go day turn you upside down..’

I’m feeling that it’s disrespectful to say such in my presence or it’s just something to joke
about
small thing una go carry am enter nairaland

You for ask how to feed u pap with plastic spoon

Children
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by KidDarkness(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
BlackNostra:
This is the same as guys staring at other ladies in the presence of their partners.
It's actually not the same. In this picture you painted, a guy will only use eyes and brain to complete the work. In her case, she used her eyes, brain and mouth to express her innermost desire.
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Kenturkey048(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
Jewingle:
lol satisfaction is not an issue cos that one I got an A. I just feel so damn disrespected
We all say this...Do you even know what her fantasies are? For your mind you fit dey satisfy her, For her mind, you dey play...She just talk say the instructor go dey turn you upside down, that's one of her fantasies, you don't do that...From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh .? Always remember African women are secretive when it comes to sexual matters.

Discuss sex with your partner. ..Ask her things she wants...There're things people fantasize about. For her to say that...She go Bleep that guy soonest. Women are weird. Most times they pretend to be sexually satisfied to boost our egos as men even when they are not......

3 Likes

Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Kenturkey048(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kenturkey048:
We all say this...Do you even know what her fantasies are? For your mind you fit dey satisfy her, For her own mind, you dey play...She just talks says the instructor go dey turn you upside down, that's one of her fantasies, you don't do that...From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh .? Always remember African women are secretive when it comes to sexual matters.
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Reex12(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
Jewingle:

about
that's damn right disrespectful for saying that in your presence
she belongs to the streets..

here's your solution go to the same gym with her, find a sexy bitch and comment on her banging BODY and beauty also proclaim her sexual prowess in her presence...

2 Likes

Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by 2rez: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
Reex12:
that's damn right disrespectful for saying that in your presence
she belongs to the streets..

here's your solution go to the same gym with her, find a sexy bitch and comment on her banging BODY and beauty also proclaim her sexual prowess in her presence...

U go be pesin when no dey like carry last bruh. So make he do hin own back bah? cheesy. True true wahala no dey finish for life grin

Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Pweetiedude(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
Na for play, we dey know true true. You need to keep a eye on her. Most Nigerian girls ain't loyal.

Shalom
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
do you prefer she expresses her opinion honestly (which is harmless comment, by the way) than she pretends to be something else?

there you have your answer.
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by zed7: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lol, this is quite funny. Lots of closet whores around. I mean, it's quite disrespectful to say such in front of your partner.
Since you joke so much, you too might have also said some silly things in front of her to make her have such courage.
Do to others as you want to be done to you.

1 Like

Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
benzene00:
small thing una go carry am enter nairaland

You for ask how to feed u pap with plastic spoon

Children
The thing tire me. I don't know the kind of guys we haveonnthis forum these day. The way they complain about girls these day is annoying. They can't sort out any issues without announcing it on nairaland.
My babe slept with my neighbor, what should I do?
My babe like my father, should I break up with her?
My babe doesn't know how to give doggy, should i call someone to teach her?
My friend slapped me in the market, I don't know how to react.
She wants me to kill.my nother to proof my love for her, should I do it?
They can't use their brains anymore.
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Robertgreene1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
all I see is a cheap girl tryna manipulate u emotionally so u do continue working harder 4 d cheap pussy...

1 Like

Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Angelacruz: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
She is having a crush on d guy....
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
Shes beginning to imagine dirty things about the guy. That's a red flag right before you and you're still asking questions. It's up to you though.

The next thing now will be to practicalize it with him. You know girls of nowadays don't see it as anything.
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by YngDenzel1: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
All these Una mumu mumu relationships will all end in premium tears
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by Depressed101: 12:46am On Apr 11, 2021
Jewingle:

about
you should have chipped in "you go like test am ba"?
Re: Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful by pansophist(m): 1:12am On Apr 11, 2021
Let her imagine anyhow she wants, you have no control about that, but what you have control over is the delegation of consequence. In a simple term, she should know that there are consequences for infidelity. And the consequence is usually only one, which is, dumping her back to the streets where she belongs.

Being in a committed relationship doesn't mean you won't find other people attractive, even more than your partner, but it's about self control and upholding the promises that comes with being committed to each other. She should understand that. Your fears are understandable though.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sick Private Part Please Help / +18: I Bought a G-string Today [Picture] / Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.