Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Is This True? Even If Na Garri We Drink As Far As There Is Peace & Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This True? Even If Na Garri We Drink As Far As There Is Peace & Love (401 Views)

Nairaland Family Please Show Me Joy Today. I Need Money even if na 1k / Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Is This True? Even If Na Garri We Drink As Far As There Is Peace & Love by farous(m): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2021
How do you categorise this kind of ladies when you are dating them and your girlfriend/intending girl to marry used to mention this statement: Even if Na garri person drink no wahala as far as there is peace and love.

Atimes I will be surprised because I don't think this statement hold water or is it a ploy for some ladies to portray themselves before a man as being kind,nice and love the man because I know it's the same set of women that will start misbehaving,disrespecting ,etc when things are not in order and no money,and that garri drinking they mention from the beginning (before you marry them)will be causing quarrel in the house when nothing is not in the house.In fact they will even be the worst of wives Is this statement a deceitful/cunny one from ladies?

What is your take on this.

Re: Is This True? Even If Na Garri We Drink As Far As There Is Peace & Love by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 10, 2021
Well... Very true but only at the dating stage, not in marriage.

Now i said at the dating stage, because you're not faced with any responsibilities. So it can still sail smoothly.

If you're dating a guy you LOVE and CHERISH, drinking garri will not be a big deal. Trust me. So it's very possible.

Though I wont advise you get married at that stage. Make sure you're financially ok because truth be told, only love can not sustain a family or pay the bills and take care of other financial responsibilities in the home. Marriage is a huge responsibility.

Re: Is This True? Even If Na Garri We Drink As Far As There Is Peace & Love by thorpido(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
farous:
How do you categorise this kind of ladies when you are dating them and your girlfriend/intending girl to marry used to mention this statement: Even if Na garri person drink no wahala as far as there is peace and love.

Atimes I will be surprised because I don't think this statement hold water or is it a ploy for some ladies to portray themselves before a man as being kind,nice and love the man because I know it's the same set of women that will start misbehaving,disrespecting ,etc when things are not in order and no money,and that garri drinking they mention from the beginning (before you marry them)will be causing quarrel in the house when nothing is not in the house.In fact they will even be the worst of wives Is this statement a deceitful/cunny one from ladies?

What is your take on this.
If you meet the right girl who is sincere,then this statement is from a honest heart.

She EXPECTS you to work and have a drive towards improving your income.She at the same time is not idle and brings something to the table.

There are girls like that.
Re: Is This True? Even If Na Garri We Drink As Far As There Is Peace & Love by SocialJustice: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
As a man are you stupid? Will you be happy and peaceful if all you can eat is garri?

Let common sense guide us. Poverty is not a virtue o, work make you provide for your family.
Re: Is This True? Even If Na Garri We Drink As Far As There Is Peace & Love by Redman44(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
98% of women in Nigeria will disrespect and humiliate you, if you have no money or you can't perform your responsibilities in the house.

Nigerian women are wired to be receivers, not givers.

May God help Nigerian MEN to succeed exceedingly. Cheers.

Re: Is This True? Even If Na Garri We Drink As Far As There Is Peace & Love by LordKO(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
When a conscientious lady makes such a promise to you, it means she has an altruistic interest in you, so you should not let her go, and, of course, common sense should tell you not to make her experience hunger by working hard and smart in the cause of walking and working with her on your lead.

Re: Is This True? Even If Na Garri We Drink As Far As There Is Peace & Love by MufasaLion: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
Till start getting dick outside to fund your lifestyle.
Re: Is This True? Even If Na Garri We Drink As Far As There Is Peace & Love by Vyolet(f): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
I don't understand how people see those with poverty mindset as the best type of people.

A woman is automatically a wife material once she can drink garri with you.

How can there be peace and love when you drink garri morning, afternoon and night?
Re: Is This True? Even If Na Garri We Drink As Far As There Is Peace & Love by bukatyne(f): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Money is important in marriage.

So is contentment, love & peace.

If there is love & contentment, you can start small and grow together.

You can always grow your income; you cannot always get someone who geninuely loves you.

Man Laments Being Motherless For 14 Years. What Happens Next Is Epic / Spa / A Boy Was Shocked When I Told Him Yahoo-yahoo Is Wrong