Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads (2577 Views)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now / Empress Njamah Buys Roadside Delicacy – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads by pappykay1(m): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2011
I dunno about you guys but the first time I spotted Rihanna with her red hair…I thought “What the F?…This girl doesn’t surround herself with people that care about her” and that was the exact thought I had when I saw pictures of Nollywood actress Empress Njamah at the Encomium Black & White Ball, which took place last weekend in Lagos, Nigeria.

But you know what? Rihanna’s hair has grown on me…she’s switched up the styles and her wig seems to have settled of that big ole forehead of hers, she’s pulling it off better now.

I am hoping against hope the same goes for Empress…

Cos from this picture the colour doesn’t look too bad with her skin tone…there’s just a lot going on…with the eyeshadow…the lipstick…the hair style too doesn’t help the colour.

She’s a bold chick sha! She once had white hot blonde hair! (see picture after the jump)

Re: Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads by RedRiver(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2011
forget the red hair bros just compare their stomach

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads by Kx: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2011
RedRiver:

Best answer
Re: Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2011
RedRiver:

ROFL.
Re: Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads by randyorton: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2011
naija girls and big tommies! u girls need to eat less,exercise more and take less of sperm
Re: Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads by Pweety4me(f): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2011
No seriously, is that her stomach or is she pregnant?
Re: Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads by polokor60(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2011
RedRiver:

u re wicked in a funny way. sad
Re: Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads by tjskii(f): 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2011
chineke meeee!!!!! shocked shocked shocked empress swallow calabash?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 22, 2011
She has to be pregnant. shocked
Re: Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads by girlie2000(f): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2011
^^^ Maybe pregnant for Timaya?
Re: Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads by 190: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2011
tjiskill'z stomach is actually like that angry
Re: Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads by tjskii(f): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2011
*sticks tongue out at 190* singing don't u wish ur girlfriend was fly like me,ure just jealous cos i'm all that plus a bag of chips
Re: Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
What a big stomach lmao grin grin angry
Re: Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads by SlyIg(f): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2013
See tommy o o ...
Re: Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
RedRiver: forget the red hair bros just compare their stomach

Too much Eba and fufu
Re: Empress Njamah Vs Rihanna | Battle Of The Red Heads by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
See what age and over-heating the engine can do to you.. girls take note

(1) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia / Psquare Celebrates Birthday with gala / Beyonce And Jay-z Gave Kim A $14,000 Crystal-studded Baby High Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.