Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers (23236 Views)

Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number / Nigerians Share Bitter Experiences As #ENDSARS Campaign Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by Albertone(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2021
chatinent:
We all have experiences!

Why were you tortured, slapped or beaten to a pulp?

Crime?

Answering a call by their checkpoints?

Dating sb they want?

Power pass power?

Mine: when I went for the training, a female soldier met me and said “kai, my side crush.. kai, you dey do as if you no dey hear me baa..you come here to do fine boy shey? For my hand you go buy job tire as I don see say you go turn white fowl.“

I stood at ease in submission.

I waited for a while before moving so she wouldn't say I was disrespectful.

I moved when she threw her first leg to move.

Na so she ordered me to come back.

She begin chawwoos me dey yarn me say so I no know wetin I suppose talk before I move.

I was like abi is it yes or no I'll say or what. If I said yes now, she'll think I responded to her question that I didn't know what to say. If I said no, she'd still think it's the no-response to this question...with her forgettiing the discussion we earlier had had no question.

Mehn. I come say “permission to carry on, ma.” She replied: “as what na? Sweetheart, you don enter my parade.”

Nna eh. (But sha, later later, the lady was really into me sha) wink

Na so she call her regular say she caught me staring at her hips, say I come dey chyke am.

OMG!

I no fit talk.

I wan cry.

Baba say I don buy job.

Rest is history.

Please share your experiences.

Clown!
You don't address a female soldier as "Ma".Rather,you say "Sir".

By the way,your story is made up.No female soldier will show she is into you except when off duty and outside the duty post.She fit con use style toast you like a civilian without the punishment threat.
Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 11, 2021
WOW
2013 set
Which house you been dey
Those 2 use koboko wound me sha
Ramalan as per water bender na water him use do us strong thing
Na yellow house i dey sha
Naybahood:

2014 set

Can never forget Captain Best and Lt Ramalan.

Made the school a living hell
Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by Ritztravels: 7:54am On Apr 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by UpdatesiOS147(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2021
Exmilitant:
2007, the governor then, sir celestine omehia declared dusk to dawn curfew, and invited strange soldiers from god knows where. If you see their height and black skin and padlock they used in locking their mouths eh? I just dey return from one movement one fine saturday afternoon when i reach second artillary junction i forget say everyman dey hands up. as i wan pass, i hear, 'hey, oboy stop right there.' i turn to see if na me dem dey talk to na so i hear correct sound for my face, gboa, dem brush me with dia boot march me wella, come drag me go face down for one stagnant dirty water by the road. If i raised my head to breath i go hear big stick for the back of my head. For 30minutes i dey breath dirty water until dem say make i disappear from there, i only hear wetin dem talk but i no fit move until one of them use boot push me i turn face up, na so blood dey ooze from my eyes, nose ears and mouth. Dem come carry put inside their van come give me one kind drug like that come drive me reach house.

Dem no give you Malt and Milk Weyrey � �
Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2021
wealthgoddess:

...the USA case you have just mentioned, can you guys be so civil like that in Nigeria? Can you go as far as not hurting the officers but rather opt for a legal redress??
it is an offence to fight an officer in uniform as much as it is an offence for an officer in uniform to violate and harass civilians.
for someone who has his picture on a public forum like this, and as a military man I will advice that you be cautious of the kind of comments you drop.
in one fling, the NA can easily disown you.

You got salient points in respect to the Nigerian system and I respect that..
As for your advice to me, I haven't and wouldn't say anything that would undermine the NA..
So don't worry yourself so much on that..
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by elpochas: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
arantess:

So people believe this shit that padlocks are used over their mouths
Why u dey lie na
guy why u dy doubt?What he said is true,those Army men were from the North,dat was during Obj era.They only hear come,go,shoot and stop.You can ask any confirmed PH Boy if u still doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by abdulwahhab001(m): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Exmilitant:
2007, the governor then, sir celestine omehia declared dusk to dawn curfew, and invited strange soldiers from god knows where. If you see their height and black skin and padlock they used in locking their mouths eh? I just dey return from one movement one fine saturday afternoon when i reach second artillary junction i forget say everyman dey hands up. as i wan pass, i hear, 'hey, oboy stop right there.' i turn to see if na me dem dey talk to na so i hear correct sound for my face, gboa, dem brush me with dia boot march me wella, come drag me go face down for one stagnant dirty water by the road. If i raised my head to breath i go hear big stick for the back of my head. For 30minutes i dey breath dirty water until dem say make i disappear from there, i only hear wetin dem talk but i no fit move until one of them use boot push me i turn face up, na so blood dey ooze from my eyes, nose ears and mouth. Dem come carry put inside their van come give me one kind drug like that come drive me reach house.
Similar to your narration I knew of some guys who where bitterly beaten and where asked to enter into a gutter can catch fishes for the soldiers... please how on earth will there be fish inside gutter, las las their intension was to molest the guys and they succeeded

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by richesbhc(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
arantess:
So people believe this shit that padlocks are used over their mouths Why u dey lie na
Oga no be lie oh, I was in Rivers state then
Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by Exmilitant(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Karlosorji:
How you go say them use padlock lock their mouth? That one too much abeg
U neva see them abi? Ask dem go tell u.
Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by Karlosorji(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Exmilitant:
U neva see them abi? Ask dem go tell u.
Nigerian Army no de practice that kind barbarism
Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by Naybahood(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
CaptainChaox:
WOW
2013 set
Which house you been dey
Those 2 use koboko wound me sha
Ramalan as per water bender na water him use do us strong thing
Na yellow house i dey sha

Na Yellow house Mrs Ekwazi put me but I japa go do Ambassador for green house based on say my guy dey stay for room.
Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lol
Jamani
Make we link up na,check my profile/posts you go see my number
Make you no go be person wey i dey find sha cos you go pin head
Naybahood:

Na Yellow house Mrs Ekwazi put me but I japa go do Ambassador for green house based on say my guy dey stay for room.
Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by CaptainAyub: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Igbankpa:
I've never had any.... never been scared of the men on uniform, probably because I was fathered by one and lived in the barracks for the most part of my life(see finish), But the day I find my self in the face of oppression or intimidation from a mad man on uniform then that would probably lead to the death of me cos for my right I can give my life. I don't condone injustice of any kind! you shouldn't as well.
Same with me.
That's y I avoid police and their wahala as much as I can,so I make sure car papers etc are all correct cos I don't like intimidation.
My childhood friend says I'm too aggressive with police but I know what I do.
If you don't behave that way,U'll be begging them to collect your money and they'll tell you the one you offered is not enough,even when you didn't run foul of any law.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by Naybahood(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2021
CaptainChaox:
Lol
Jamani
Make we link up na,check my profile/posts you go see my number
Make you no go be person wey i dey find sha cos you go pin head

Lol.
Me I be coded nigga ooo.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by Casham: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
chatinent:
Those crazy roadside cyclists wanting life action movie.

well I gave those personels a live action movie. One thing I know is that no military personel is ever going to catch me once I already make the mistake of starting to run. Because if they catch after you made an attempt to flee, I pity you. It is better you stop when they ask you to stop or you run like a mad dog once you take the first step.
Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by Queenslander(f): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
heendrix:

grin grin
lmao grin grin
Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by KingAzubuike(f): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
stevejohnjohn:
I was coming back with my wife from Kaduna following some fed patrol team hilux bumper to bumper,. I just sight one black corolla for my back dey blow horn make I for shift, knowing fully well it was one way road and I cant easy overtake the hilux like that. Naso I remain adamant with my top speed and he was also pursue me to overtake. When the road became double lane, I reduced my speed to allow the corolla pass, the car was wined up and also tinted, pass me the car refused to pass, he just maintain same side lane with me. I just blew horn for am and increase my speed he also follow me and when he go to me this time, he wined down and do me waka with his hand na so I shout mad man with my hand doing waka at same time to him only to discover say na four army men and the driver na three star.
I immediately withdraw my hand, wind up and start my fast and furious race, the corolla start dey pursue me like never before. Thank God say na Big daddy v6 I carry . Till I get to suleja I didn't apply break. Both the hilux and the corolla dey still dey pursue me. Na so I enter suleja town and lose them.
That 3 star na captain na why you dey fear
Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by tit(f): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
Thunder fire fulani army

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by Mzrosy(f): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
SirToby:

Abi. It is well
Hello Sirtoby,I send you an anonymous message, I really need your help,you once posted about something I am experiencing at the moment. Please do reply as soon as possible
Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by Mzrosy(f): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mzrosy:

Hello Sirtoby,I send you an anonymous message, I really need your help,you once posted about something I am experiencing at the moment. Please do reply as soon as possible
I really need your help please�,spare me few minutes
Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by SirToby(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mzrosy:

I've replied you.
Go ahead
Re: Share Your Bitter Experiences With Nigerian Soldiers by Mzrosy(f): 6:25am On Apr 28, 2021
SirToby:

I've replied you.
Go ahead
Thanks so much
I have sent you another message

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Fulani Herdsmen Arrested While Destroying Farmlands In Benue (Photos) / "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" / DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.