Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

My Observation Traveling From Edo To Akwa Ibom - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Observation Traveling From Edo To Akwa Ibom (844 Views)

2 Female Police Officers Die In Car Crash While On Their Way To Akwa Ibom (Pix) / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation Traveling From Edo To Akwa Ibom by erayo2GCA(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
Good afternoon Nairalanders

I want to share my observations traveling from benin city to uyo AKS, between benin - umunede - agbor - Asaba there were police check points, military and navy checkpoints FRSC were stationed close to the some military checkpoints too.

My people from Onitsha - Okija- ihiala- orlu - umuahia there is no single police, army, navy or FRSC check point, the roads in the east though not very good is devoid of extortionists in uniform and guns.

Whatever you people are doing to keep those rogues away from your road good please keep it up.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: My Observation Traveling From Edo To Akwa Ibom by divinepips(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ije awele
Re: My Observation Traveling From Edo To Akwa Ibom by helinues: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
Journey mercy bro

1 Like

Re: My Observation Traveling From Edo To Akwa Ibom by BluDesk: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
They won't let the SS breathe. Every 100 meters you have them in clusters like lepers

1 Like

Re: My Observation Traveling From Edo To Akwa Ibom by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
helinues:
Journey mercy bro
first good and sensible thing you've ever said on Nairaland, I'm really impressed cool
Re: My Observation Traveling From Edo To Akwa Ibom by helinues: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
first good and sensible thing you've ever said on Nairaland, I'm really impressed cool

Toh.... grin

1 Like

Re: My Observation Traveling From Edo To Akwa Ibom by MajesticKris: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nice, our unknown Gunmen making traveling and driving easier without them on our roads...

You hardly drive from onitsha to okija without, seeing 500 check points.. most especially in ontisha road and Ukuorji..
Re: My Observation Traveling From Edo To Akwa Ibom by aieromon(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
erayo2GCA:

My people from Onitsha - Okija- ihiala- orlu - umuahia

It should be Owerri.

How was the experience along Umuahia - Ikot Ekpene - Uyo expressway?
Re: My Observation Traveling From Edo To Akwa Ibom by SGANIVA(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
is worst in the east before , thanks to the unknown gunmen.God bless saint unknown Gunmen
Re: My Observation Traveling From Edo To Akwa Ibom by tonididdy(m): 1:26am On Apr 11, 2021
The Benin -calabar or akwaibom route is a hell on earth experience.

Not worth it at all
Re: My Observation Traveling From Edo To Akwa Ibom by erayo2GCA(m): 4:56am On Apr 11, 2021
aieromon:

It should be Owerri.

How was the experience along Umuahia - Ikot Ekpene - Uyo expressway?

The road was smooth from obot akara in AKS

2 Likes

Re: My Observation Traveling From Edo To Akwa Ibom by NnamdiN: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2021
This is both good and bad but we hope the good prevails
Re: My Observation Traveling From Edo To Akwa Ibom by Theophinio(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
erayo2GCA:
Good afternoon Nairalanders

I want to share my observations traveling from benin city to uyo AKS, between benin - umunede - agbor - Asaba there were police check points, military and navy checkpoints FRSC were stationed close to the some military checkpoints too.

My people from Onitsha - Okija- ihiala- orlu - umuahia there is no single police, army, navy or FRSC check point, the roads in the east though not very good is devoid of extortionists in uniform and guns.

Whatever you people are doing to keep those rogues away from your road good please keep it up.

Thanks

God bless the Eastern region

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Daystar From Unilag / How To Send NECO To WES / $6k Reward In Few Months:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.