Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. (1488 Views)

U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video / Fake Army Lieutenant In EFCC Net For Multiple Fraud / Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by Sergioaguero: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
US POLICE OFFERS HUMILIATED A HARMLESS ARMY LIEUTENANT OFFICER RCENTLY.

A viral video of us police officers humiliating an harmless army lieutenant, sprayed pepper spray on his eyes telling him to lie on the floor. Hate for the uniform or what?

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTSQD3GhLdk
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
It is none of our business here.
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by mountmoriah(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
true
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by laiperi: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Really, show it to your brothers praising Nigerians in the promised land.
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by Sergioaguero: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Until it happens to someone you know.

1 Like

Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by Mayng01(m): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
Come to Nigeria. The army would have riddled the body of the police with bullets or reverse would have been the case. Nigeria is a shithole country. Why won’t God bless America! I know for sure justice will prevail when the authorities sees the video. Nobody is truly above the law in America, if I lie, ask trump

2 Likes

Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by Profadvocate: 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
If this was 2 b naija
The Nigeria soldier would have gone to the police barrack and start shooting and killing innocent women and children

They will tag their actions as monkey war zone

The army use to b so disciplined in naija in the days of my father not now again

5 Likes

Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by Sergioaguero: 5:09am On Apr 11, 2021
Profadvocate:
If this was 2 b naija
The Nigeria soldier would have gone to the police barrack and start shooting and killing innocent women and children

The army use to b so disciplined in naija in the days of my father not now again

I dey tell you my brother. Come imagine say army collegue dey pass that time.

1 Like

Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by Sergioaguero: 5:10am On Apr 11, 2021
Profadvocate:
If this was 2 b naija

You are very correct my brother.

1 Like

Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by BigDawsNet: 7:21am On Apr 11, 2021
He must be a private In the national guard

My Homies in the US Navy seals will never take this assult likely

1 Like

Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by Jakumo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
This was really hard to watch. Clearly, the cops intended to shoot this active service soldier, simply because he is black.

The cops kept ordering the man to get out of the car, with the intention of shooting him the instant he attempted to open the door.

There was NO way for the soldier to exit the car without operating the door handle, yet the man knew that he had to keep his hands in the air, to avoid providing an excuse for the police to shoot him under the pretext that they suspected he was reaching for a gun when he reached for the door handle as they were shouting for him to do.

"Damned if you do, and damned if you don't" is an appropriate description of the dilemma facing the soldier, whose predicament was made ten times worse because the police blinded him with pepper spray.

Those policemen should be relieved of their duties and placed on trial for entrapment with the intent to commit murder.
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by tit(f): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
Are you guys stupid or what?
The guy in a uniform (at this stage the police may not have verified his id as a soldier) did not obey instructions from police officers.

He was verbally resisting. These are not police that will try to take 100 naira from you. If you did nothing wrong, they will soon let you continue your trip.
If you drove badly, they will process you, either arrest you or give you a ticket.

At a stage, a police man went to open the door, and the guy in uniform held back the door from opening with his arm.

I stopped watching at this stage.
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by Jakumo(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
tit:
Are you guys stupid or what?
The guy in a uniform (at this stage the police may not have verified his id as a soldier) did not obey instructions from police officers.

He was verbally resisting. These are not police that will try to take 100 naira from you. If you did nothing wrong, they will soon let you continue your trip.
If you drove badly, they will process you, either arrest you or give you a ticket.

At a stage, a police man went to open the door, and the guy in uniform held back the door from opening with his arm.

I stopped watching at this stage.

One day you will visit the USA, and gain a better understanding of how black people get killed for no reason besides the color of their skin, by policemen.
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by tit(f): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
BigDawsNet:

He said he is a lieutenant.
Soldiers get detained by police.
Their units would be informed asap to come process him.
Unlike in the zoo, it could be a mark against him to have negative contact with the law.
His homies may sympathize with him, but they wont want to get a dishonorable discharge.
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by Jakumo(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
tit:

Unlike in the zoo, it could be a mark against him to have negative contact with the law.
His homies may sympathize with him, but they wont want to get a dishonorable discharge.

As long as you keep in mind that taking sides with racist cops will never exempt you as a black woman from similar treatment at the hands of such people, then the world will turn ha ha.

1 Like

Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by tit(f): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jakumo:

As long as you keep in mind that taking sides with racist cops will never exempt you as a black woman from similar treatment at the hands of such people, then the world will turn ha ha.

Where is the racism in the video?
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by Jakumo(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
tit:

Where is the racism in the video?

The entire episode reeked of loathing and hate. The military officer was calm and respectful, despite being very frightened about the possibility of getting shot over nothing, but the cops were absolutely hysterical with rage and ready to kill another black man they obviously felt was not worthy of the uniform he was wearing.

I don't blame Nigerians who tend to worship all white visitors, for their failure to recognize bigotry when it is so obvious. Go spend a few months driving a nice new flashy car in the USA, and see how the police respond to you, then return to Nigeria to offer your apologies for being so blind to the reality of life in the US of A, for the black race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by BigDawsNet: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
tit:

A lieutenant that probably handle only paperwork's in his desk at a station base...

Have seen how military guys with multiple deployment abroad react to little things rather than working on a desk...
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by Jakumo(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
BigDawsNet:

A lieutenant that probably handle only paperwork's in his desk at a station base...

Have seen how military guys with multiple deployment abroad react to little things rather than working on a desk...

Good for you. You know everything there is to know about the man. Please feel free to condemn him, and praise the policemen who were so desperate to shoot him for the crime of driving while black.

Clap for yourself, Mr, Know-it-all.
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by BigDawsNet: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jakumo:

Good for you. You know everything there is to know about the man. Please feel free to condemn him, and praise the policemen who were so desperate to shoot him for the crime of driving while black.

Clap for yourself, Mr, Know-it-all.

I'm never gonna be in support of those shiitty policemen

But as a military men

Your actions will create fear in those people minds...

You are a US Army for heaven sake

That honor is not a joke

They face lots of enemies just to protect the United States and one local cops go dey drag you for mud....nah!
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by Jakumo(m): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
BigDawsNet:

I'm never gonna be in support of those shiitty policemen

But as a military men

Your actions will create fear in those people minds...

You are a US Army for heaven sake

That honor is not a joke

They face lots of enemies just to protect the United States and one local cops go dey drag you for mud....nah!

As a military man, that motorist was only too aware of the devastation that he stood to sustain if he showed even the smallest sign of aggression, as a black man facing police officers in the USA. He had every right to be scared, and that was probably why he lived through that encounter.

1 Like

Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by Sergioaguero: 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
BigDawsNet:

He's a lieutenant
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by tit(f): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jakumo:

The entire episode reeked of loathing and hate. The military officer was calm and respectful, despite being very frightened about the possibility of getting shot over nothing, but the cops were absolutely hysterical with rage and ready to kill another black man they obviously felt was not worthy of the uniform he was wearing.

I don't blame Nigerians who tend to worship all white visitors, for their failure to recognize bigotry when it is so obvious. Go spend a few months driving a nice new flashy car in the USA, and see how the police respond to you, then return to Nigeria to offer your apologies for being so blind to the reality of life in the US of A, for the black race.

I only reacted based on the video I saw.
I have relations living in abroad and I talk with them.
The video does not show the initial interaction between the man and the police. When did the aggressive posture begin?

We all saw a video of Fashola (?) arresting a general for traffic violation. nobody talked about how the general kills all Nigeria's enemies.
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by cayorday89(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mayng01:
Come to Nigeria. The army would have riddled the body of the police with bullets or reverse would have been the case. Nigeria is a shithole country. Why won’t God bless America! I know for sure justice will prevail when the authorities sees the video. Nobody is truly above the law in America, if I lie, ask trump
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by tit(f): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by Jakumo(m): 6:09am On Apr 12, 2021
tit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH6bsr61vrw

Presumably, your posting a video of a cop getting shot during a routine traffic stop is intended to serve as justification for police officers to threaten summary execution of a uniformed military lieutenant who presented NO threat, and was in FULL compliance with orders when he was pulled over.

This is the reasoning of a person who simply has no idea about the true situation black people face on a daily basis in the USA. Consider yourself blessed, to reside in Nigeria, where racism is an abstract, foreign concept only seen on TV or in youtube videos. You are indeed blessed, to have spent your entire life thus far, in black Africa, where, despite all the travails of Third World living, you are at least an equal before the law, second only to the First Class Citizens of Nigeria, namely the cattle and their terrorist herdsmen, who are "more equal" than all others.

Stay blessed, beautiful African woman. You simply have no idea how truly lucky you are.

Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by noobs123: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2021
The police Officer Gutierrez has been fired since.
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by tit(f): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Jakumo:

Presumably, your posting a video of a cop getting shot during a routine traffic stop is intended to serve as justification for police officers to threaten summary execution of a uniformed military lieutenant who presented NO threat, and was in FULL compliance with orders when he was pulled over.

This is the reasoning of a person who simply has no idea about the true situation black people face on a daily basis in the USA. Consider yourself blessed, to reside in Nigeria, where racism is an abstract, foreign concept only seen on TV or in youtube videos. You are indeed blessed, to have spent your entire life thus far, in black Africa, where, despite all the travails of Third World living, you are at least an equal before the law, second only to the First Class Citizens of Nigeria, namely the cattle and their terrorist herdsmen, who are "more equal" than all others.

Stay blessed, beautiful African woman. You simply have no idea how truly lucky you are.

You need to see a doctor.
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by tit(f): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
noobs123:
The police Officer Gutierrez has been fired since.

From the name, a Hispanic police was racist to a black/Hispanic motorist when he could not see initially at night because the car had very dark tinted glasses.
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by Jakumo(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
tit:

You need to see a doctor.

I was just gathering up the nerve to ask you for a lunch date, but now my heart is broken. Will you see me after I see the doctor?
Re: Us Police Offers Humiliated A Harmless Army Lieutenant Officer Rcently. by tit(f): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Jakumo:

I was just gathering up the nerve to ask you for a lunch date, but now my heart is broken. Will you see me after I see the doctor?

Oh!
Thanks, but I am married.
If you see me, your thing go go down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS Our Generals Are Giving Information To Fulani Terrorist (bokoharam / Never Have Sex With These Set Of Women / Thieves Break In, Man Invites Them Back To Keep Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.