Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

The Man Called Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Called Tinubu (210 Views)

I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku / I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo / Abubakar Suleja: Why I Called Tinubu Mr President In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man Called Tinubu by Jamesz12: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Before you call me an afonja, for the records I'm a Deltan who has never had a one on one encounter with the Jagaban of Borgu Asiwaju himself but I'm a good fan of his due to so many reasons, no doubts he is sagacious, courageous, gifted in game of minds, an astute Political wizard with share power to mobilise at any point in time. These are things I adore greatly about him but aside these qualities one of the factors that has endeared him to me so much is his ability to spot good brains and the subsequent capacity in grooming these brains. A man who is never intimidated by intelligent minds unlike most Nigerian politicians but will do all he can to see them succeed of which the evidences abound for all to see.
However I must say he is not the best candidate for presidency come 2023, you might be suprised why I'm saying this. Well recent events had shown that he won't be any different from Gen Buhari, had it been he contested as at 2011 downwards he would have been the best candidate but a Tinubu presidency in 2023 will spell doom for us. We are all witness of the frequent excuses Baba Buhari gives to issues of importance, all he says is am not aware or perhaps he is suprised, many a times we question why will he be saying that, but the man is right afterall because he is not aware, age is telling on hm and he has simply lost touch with reality, it is no secret that the government is being run by a few powerful men behind the scenes and therefore for us to risk another octogenarian, who is suppose to be resting with his pension in his village will amount to a collective blunder from Nigerians. Recent blunders he made both in Kano and Abuja during the event made to honour him Kano and the First lady's book lunch are not mare in any way. It has shown bare the state of the man. The Tinubu that we know is diminishing before our very eyes and this is no fault of his because it is a stage in the life of all men. However the biggest mistake we will make is to deny these very facts before us and make him president. Then be prepared for another 8 years of calamity.

Chulex James ENOMATE is my name

jamesenomate@gmail.com

Re: The Man Called Tinubu by Sunmolar(m): 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nigerians voters will decide THE BEST at the poll.
Anyone that has the credentials shouldn't sit & watch as things unfold,but to be proactive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Reduce Your Value In Nigeria – Uzodinma Tells Igbos / Nigerians Who Support And Incite Violence (part 8) – Bello Matawalle And Alaowei / A Calculator That Tells You If You Are Poorer Or Richer Between 2015 And Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.