Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P (3452 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Omotunde Adebowale-David "Lolo 1" And Her Daughter In Cute Selfies (2) (3) (4)

Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by reportminds: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
Popular blogger Linda Ikeji shares cute snaps of her son, Jayce.

According to her, Jayce collected her phone and took the pictures by himself. The mother of one went ahead to credit her little baby for doing a good job in the selfies.

http://www.reportminds.com/2021/04/linda-ikeji-shares-cute-selfies-her-3.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by WoundedLamb: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lovely!

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by lilvicky68(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
No be new thing na...When I was 2 years I bin dey do video coverage..

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by pocohantas(f): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
I just thank amadioha that she didn’t abort this cutie to maintain a non-knacking stand.

When people finish talking, they would move on to the next gossip. It is not like they cared before. She has a child and she can take care of him without dragging her baby-daddy on Instagram. Some people insulting her won’t mind reincarnating in her womb. Kudos Linda... wink

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by pepperdemzombie: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
He doesn't look happy, no Daddy's love!

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
Cute.

He should try smiling a little. From baby, he doesn't smile.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by meobizy(f): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
He’s a handsome little man.

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by iamyemiakins(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
Upcoming bad boy like Jim Iyke
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by pepperdemzombie: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:
I just thank amadioha that she didn’t abort this cutie to maintain a non-knacking stand.

When people finish talking, they would move on to the next gossip. It is not like they cared before. She has a child and she can take care of him without dragging her baby-daddy on Instagram. Some people insulting her won’t mind reincarnating in her womb. Kudos Linda... wink
Posting pictures doesn't mean you are happy with yourself, we have seen different cases here. They posted this and that, only to detect they live with depression.
Mind you, the baby daddy was dragged on her blog and Instagram but he pressed the ignore button, he is not the social media type, so, they don't even know whom to insult.
She is using wisdom, cos there can be a come back at any time, so there will be no history of her insulting him online. It will also be an emotional assult on the child cos he will be bullied with the online insults.
Tonto is stupid, Linda and Freeze used her to cash out, but keeping their own private lives prvate!
Take it or leave it, fatherly love is fatherly love!

16 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by Beckysexy(f): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Awwwnn Cute.

pepperdemzombie:
He doesn't look happy, no Daddy's love!
Sometimes I wonder how some people think. Smh.

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by pepperdemzombie: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
AsherAmari:
Cute.

He should try smiling a little. From baby, he doesn't smile.
A child of his age knows that his peers' fathers visit them and bring them to school. He knows his friends and classmate talk about Daddy. He sees them move around with Daddies at school, outings, functions, malls etc. He asks mommy for Daddy, but being told he lives in the USA. He knows what is happening, there's no fatherly love. All these their pictures na packaging.

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by pocohantas(f): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Posting pictures doesn't mean you are happy with yourself, we have seen different cases here. They posted this and that, only to detect they live with depression.
Mind you, the baby daddy was dragged on her blog and Instagram but he pressed the ignore button, he is not the social media type, so, they don't even know whom to insult.
She is using wisdom, cos there can be a come back at any time, so there will be no history of her insulting him online. It will also be an emotional assult on the child cos he will be bullied with the online insults.
Tonto is stupid, Linda and Freeze used her to cash out, but keeping their own private lives prvate!
Take it or leave it, fatherly love is fatherly love!

Zombie, this epistle is irrelevant. I said I am happy she gave the boy a chance to live, I didn’t say she is happy. Linda never dragged her baby daddy, she simply told her story. You can’t compare her to Tonto or Toke.

Yes a child needs the love of both parents, but if the father isn’t willing to be a part of his life, the mother can very well train him well. As long as she doesn’t train him to hate his father, he would be fine in the long run.

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by pepperdemzombie: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
Beckysexy:
Awwwnn Cute.

Sometimes I wonder how some people think. Smh.
Which people? Does he look happy or he is getting his father's attention? Do you know what it means for a child to live without a parent?
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

A child of his age knows that his peers' fathers visit them and bring them to school. He knows his friends and classmate talk about Daddy. He sees them move around with Daddies at school, outings, functions, malls etc. He asks mommy for Daddy, but being told he lives in the USA. He knows what is happening, there's no fatherly love. All these their pictures na packaging.

Lol... Hm! The Oracle. How did you know all these?

Anyways, seems like he's feeling "pompous". Maybe he's got a glimpse of his mothers wealth or something.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by JaneYave(f): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
I admire Linda's Strength. Rare breed. Keep making us real ladies proud!
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by pocohantas(f): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Arindin, no wonder they call wonder they call you a haggard evening newspaper!

Lol. I no kill person, na old I old. Abi you wan die young? cheesy cheesy

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by pepperdemzombie: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. I no kill person, na old I old. Abi you wan die young? cheesy cheesy
E pain am die!

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by pocohantas(f): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

E pain am die!

Zombie biko leave me. Have a nice century! kiss

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by pepperdemzombie: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Zombie biko leave me. Have a nice century.! kiss
I hit a nerve!

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by pepperdemzombie: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
AsherAmari:

Lol... Hm! The Oracle. How did you know all these?

Anyways, seems like he's feeling "pompous". Maybe he's got a glimpse of his mothers wealth or something.
Take it or leave it, daddy's love is daddy's love especially for boys.

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by Ishilove: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
Has it really been 3 years? Time flies at a frightening speed
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by Beckysexy(f): 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Which people? Does he look happy or he is getting his father's attention? Do you know what it means for a child to live without a parent?
You can't say he's not happy just because he's not smiling in the pics.
Please Stop Being Delusional.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

ur last statement has finished me
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by pepperdemzombie: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
Beckysexy:

You can't say he's not happy just because he's not smiling in the pics.
Please Stop Being Delusional.
You are the delusional one here, he has always been like that in pictures posted. Na every of my mention you dey enter? He is missing his dad, he is a boy. Take that to the bank!
All these useless feminism or whatever they call it, should get it right. Did the Linda not lead feminist to preach celibacy? How did she get to Jeremy?

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
The boy get military face.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by Twelfthman: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
Funny thread.
Give this boy few more years he will be the one trying all his best to locate his father....
Boys need their father especially during their teen to adult transformation..
It is very important!
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by Beckysexy(f): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You are the delusional one here, he has always been like that in pictures posted. Na every of my mention you dey enter? He is missing his dad, he is a boy. Take that to the bank!
All these useless feminism or whatever they call it, should get it right. Did the Linda not lead feminist to preach celibacy? How did she get to Jeremy?
Just because he doesn't smile doesn't mean shit. I know of some kids with dads that don't smile. Does that mean they're also missing their dads?
You're Prerogative.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by lkillbrokehoes: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Arindin, no wonder they call wonder they call you a haggard evening newspaper!
Abeg leave pocohantas, she still likes her single and evening newspaper status, make una free her cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
reportminds:
Popular blogger Linda Ikeji shares cute snaps of her son, Jayce.

According to her, Jayce collected her phone and took the pictures by himself. The mother of one went ahead to credit her little baby for doing a good job in the selfies.

http://www.reportminds.com/2021/04/linda-ikeji-shares-cute-selfies-her-3.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Babe just dey round dey go.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

I disagree with you
I was raised by my Mum and I didn’t really care because she was the best. Unless Linda is too busy for her child, the young boy wouldn’t really notice that there’s no Dad in his life.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Cute Selfies Her 3 Years Old Son, Jayce Snapped By Himself (P by gnykelly(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:

The sperm stealer looks dope

I Got A Good Sense Of Humor & Good Set Of Thighs- Kim Oprah Brags With Sexy Pics / Meet The 25 Years Old Youngest Igbo Billionaire And Yahooboy Who Won The EFCC / Check Out Iyanya's X-rated Birthday Cake