Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

In Need Of Laptop To Buy Urgently - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / In Need Of Laptop To Buy Urgently (353 Views)

Cost Of Laptop Upgrade / Get An Internal And External Hard Drive Memories Of Laptop And Desktop / I Need A Second Laptop To Buy Urgently Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Laptop To Buy Urgently by TheCvBank: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
In need of a foreign used 4/500gb pc not more than 60k in Lagos. Ready for pickup today or latest tomorrow noon. A friend resumed work and needs one urgently for training beginning on monday. If you have, Kindly quote me or refer to someone who has. Thanks
Re: In Need Of Laptop To Buy Urgently by Bunk20: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
TheCvBank:
In need of a foreign used 4/500gb pc not more than 60k in Lagos. Ready for pickup today or latest tomorrow noon. A friend resumed work and needs one urgently for training beginning on monday. If you have, Kindly quote me or refer to someone who has. Thanks

I have a samsung laptop to sell, how do I get across to you. This is my mail
richard.udeozo@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of Laptop To Buy Urgently by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
TheCvBank:
I have a laptop with keyboard light, 250gig hdd 4gig ram, come and pick it up tomorrow.. 08138803091. Call me let us chat
Re: In Need Of Laptop To Buy Urgently by Stevyne: 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
TheCvBank:
Message me on whatsapp 07080738389.
have some laptops for sale

(1) (Reply)

Clean USA Used Hp And Dell Laptops At Affordable Price. / Dell Inspiron GOBI2000 / Grade1 USA Used Intel Dual Core Brand Name : *medion* For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.