Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

My Experience With Female Soldiers Inside A Luxurious Bus. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Female Soldiers Inside A Luxurious Bus. (8822 Views)

People With Female Children Are COMPLETELY bleeped![PICS] / Slay Queen Disgraced Online For Twerking Inside A Car / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Female Soldiers Inside A Luxurious Bus. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2021
daddymummy:
This experience took place when I sat in front of female soldiers inside a luxurious night bus.

Because they are soldiers, the back seat was closed so that they were sitting at the very end.

As in, they took over all the back seat, and the space that remained behind them was closed, because a civilian must not sit behind a soldier.

It is a soldier that is supposed to sit behind a civilian, not the other way round.

You know soldiers prefer the back seat in a luxurious bus.

All the soldiers there were females who just returned to their base in Kano, after their pass had expired.

A fair female soldier started saying she needed banana.

She said it several times.

She asked me if I could give her banana.

I could not decipher if she meant real banana or the other banana.

Because she is a soldier,it could be dangerous to assume she needed the other banana,if that was not what she meant.

She told me several times that she needed banana.

I wanted to buy her banana by the road side but she just laughed and said I should not.

She told other female soldiers around that I am a well behaved somebody.

She and another soldier gave me okpa which I ate.

So from Aba to Kano,I was not at ease, not knowing what to expect and fearing that she might think I am shunning her,if she actually meant the other banana, without me accepting to give it to her.

But I am very disciplined and cannot easily fall into sexual immorality, even if she had clearly told me she wanted sex.

But I really liked her after I heard her telling a story of how she and some female soldiers were sent to a location to guide.

She said she gathered all the females in the location and asked them to lie down on the ground while she spared only the males.

She said that she and the other female soldiers later "broke the legs" of all the women as they laid on the ground.

She said she did so to show the females there that she was better than them.

She said most men in that location fell in love with her and the other female soldiers after seeing their (the female soldiers) superiority over their women.

She said some males there left their fiancee and got engaged to the female soldiers which has resulted in about 10 of the female soldiers marrying from that location.

She said one truth which I read before in a psychological book: Many men will leave their fiancee for a woman who is able to show superiority over their fiancee.

If she had asked me to marry her after saying this,I would have accepted immediately.

Because from all her statements,I was able to see that she respect males unlike most women who see men as objects of disrespect and insult.

I later arrived Kano without any issues.

Let's assume all this is true.

So you are prepared to marry a harlot - a woman who will asked a random guy on the bus that she just met for banana (di.ck)?

So you are prepared to marry a psycho - a woman who thought that breaking the legs of fellow women was appropriate to prove some sort of point?

I'm usually not so quick to dismiss certain stories because Nigeria is a very strange place and I have met some very strange women in Nigeria including

- One woman who I met on the bus from nysc orientation camp to primary place of assignment. She kept on saying I looked like her brother and consequently fvcked me later on that day.

- One (the most intelligent female I have ever met) who thought it was ok to be telling me, a guy that she'd only know for a few days, that she was an abiku and went along to give me various detailed stories about how she will disappear and reappear in certain locations. She told me about her spiritual husband and how they hold meetings etc. I still fvcked her though and ended up dating her because she had a big ass and money.

- one who would always want me to beat the crap out of her and then fvck her after. I was quite young then and the whole beating up thing turned her on tremendously. In fact she groomed me because I met her at a shop were she was chatting with the sales girl who was her friend. I went to pay for me stuff and she offered to pay for me.

Too many strange women to mention.

I've since relocated abroad and have never met or heard of women like those I came across in Nigeria. There are indeed many unbalanced people walking around freely in Nigeria because Nigeria is a place where unbalanced people thrive and balanced people suffer.
Re: My Experience With Female Soldiers Inside A Luxurious Bus. by DaInferno(m): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2021
daddymummy:

Because she is a soldier,it could be dangerous to assume she needed the other banana,if that was not what she meant.

oga banana grin
Re: My Experience With Female Soldiers Inside A Luxurious Bus. by agnes7(f): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2021
daddymummy:
This experience took place when I sat in front of female soldiers inside a luxurious night bus.

Because they are soldiers, the back seat was closed so that they were sitting at the very end.

As in, they took over all the back seat, and the space that remained behind them was closed, because a civilian must not sit behind a soldier.

It is a soldier that is supposed to sit behind a civilian, not the other way round.

All the soldiers there were females who just returned to their base in Kano, after their pass had expired.

I wanted to buy her banana by the road side but she just laughed and said I should not.

So from Aba to Kano,I was not at ease, not knowing what to expect and fearing that she might think I am shunning her,if she actually meant the other banana, without me accepting to give it to her.

But I am very disciplined and cannot easily fall into sexual immorality, even if she had clearly told me she wanted sex.

But I really liked her after I heard her telling a story of how she and some female soldiers were sent to a location to guide.

She said she gathered all the females in the location and asked them to lie down on the ground while she spared only the males.

She said that she and the other female soldiers later "broke the legs" of all the women as they laid on the ground.

She said most men in that location fell in love with her and the other female soldiers after seeing their (the female soldiers) superiority over their women.

She said some males there left their fiancee and got engaged to the female soldiers which has resulted in about 10 of the female soldiers marrying from that location.

She said one truth which I read before in a psychological book: Many men will leave their fiancee for a woman who is able to show superiority over their fiancee.

If she had asked me to marry her after saying this,I would have accepted immediately.

Because from all her statements,I was able to see that she respect males unlike most women who see men as objects of disrespect and insult.

Anyway I don't doubt you anymore.
Some women would try anything to get a man.
Just like some men would go any length to get women.
I believe she knew you are a man who likes a woman to prove her love by subduing other women rivals.
There are men like that and I have come across some.
But it may not be a true test of her love.
A true test of love is NOT to afflict pains on your fellow gender to attract the opposite gender.
Re: My Experience With Female Soldiers Inside A Luxurious Bus. by Mayng01(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2021

For what exactly? Is there any sense of humor in what they did, by breaking the legs of them females. Are they barbarians?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Female Soldiers Inside A Luxurious Bus. by Yxxx: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2021
Why would you be interested in someone that wickedly broke the legs another human?
Re: My Experience With Female Soldiers Inside A Luxurious Bus. by Femeto: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2021
daddymummy:

Story for the Gods. Those soldiers just dey learn work.
Re: My Experience With Female Soldiers Inside A Luxurious Bus. by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2021
My dream to be a rich guy
Re: My Experience With Female Soldiers Inside A Luxurious Bus. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
DAramis:

There is nothing like devil's ground. Without her being on uniform, Op would have still be interested in her and probably make the move.

All in all, he should take the initiative and make an attempt. The worst thing that can happen to a man is not making any attempts when it comes to the woman you liked and live the the rest of your life with regrets. Being turned down is far better than living with hard I known...

Signing out and over.
Roger that.
Re: My Experience With Female Soldiers Inside A Luxurious Bus. by daddymummy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) / OMFG!!! Is This Girl Right Or Been Silly? (shocking Picture) / Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.