Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? (590 Views)

Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? / To Weak Boys Who Have No Backbone. Get In Here. / Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by infofly: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
What do you think is the backbone of any relationship? is it money, loyalty or trust?
Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by Kriss216: 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Get a Dog if you want Loyalty.

Don't expect Trust from Humans, trust only in God.

*I just don't want to mention "Money".

1 Like

Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by MickzyDonald: 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Its everything that comes with a good mind, loyalty, trust, love etc
Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by Bornsinner7: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
Money
Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by 99thEnemy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
Money or Sweet penis can do wonders. grin

without any, I am sorry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by MufasaLion: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
Financial status coupled with trust.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by Pierocash(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
It is relative. What makes one relationship strong, may not even matter in other people's relationship.

There are different strokes for different folks. Discover yours.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by illicit(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
Money
Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by Robertgreene1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
manipulations...be it emotional..sexual..or financial...
all these niggas shouting money..even wit all ur money..a woman dt will cheat on u will still cheat on u..js dt she's gonna be cheating with respect...
money entails Respect not loyalty..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by Robertgreene1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by ThiagoKid(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
If truly you wanna enjoy peace of mind in your relationship; just place your gal on a monthly stipend of 45k, or above.

If, and when you cannot afford it, borrow!
If you know stealing is your "thing", then steal, you must!

Just do everything to please her!
Worship her!

If, and when she does cheat, let go!
Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by lkillbrokehoes: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
ThiagoKid:
If truly you wanna enjoy peace of mind in your relationship; just place your gal on a monthly stipend of 45k, or above.

If, and when you cannot afford it, borrow!
If you know stealing is your "thing", then steal, you must!

Just do everything to please her!
Worship her!

If, and when she does cheat, let go!
Talking like a Simp!
Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by annayawchee: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
The last back bone was stolen...

cry cry cry cry

OYO is your case in naija relationship
Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
Jesus Christ is the best backbone

Diabetes is a terrible sickness. Buy this Ebook ..gives u food choices that will reduce your sugar level..check it on my link in my signature
Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by Angelacruz: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
vertebrae...[img]

Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
better egusi soup wink
Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by Drsnives(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Backbone of any relationship is money

This I have seen
Re: What Is The Backbone Of Any Relationship? by nagalee(m): 2:08am On Apr 11, 2021
The spinal cord. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Do Too". 7-year-old Tells His Cheating Dad - Alligatorpepper / Nagging Is Emotional Abuse.. / A Matured Well Behaved Lady Needed As A Friend Here In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.