Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos (33987 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Rocks Blond Lowcut, Shows Off New Look (Photo) / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense (2) (3) (4)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
Me like this cannot see any baby bump�

I even zoom the picture to check if I made mistakes

It's looks as if she is putting clothes inside her stomach, and it's obvious
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by engrchykae(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
this generation has totally lost it.
She should be ashamed of herself but here she would be admired and celebrated cos fornication/pre-marital sex has become a norm in this adulterous generation.
May God have mercy on us
david prayed in psalm and said"save me oh God,when what is vile is honored by the human race"
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by charlesucheh(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=Stevyne post=100678569][/quote]you just decided to snub heaven like that!

why
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by dahnimoh(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
What next?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Eriokanmi: 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
Victoria938:
She can actually slay better in a beautiful maternity gown.
the dress she wore on her past birthday was better than this. Bush girl like her

Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by cybriz82(m): 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Look like green beetle... somebody shud throw her a mango..
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
Alaba made hoe.

Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by sanyablaze(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by lekki1444: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
look like a beached whale in second pic . or is it a frog ? frogs are that color
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by PAWG(m): 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Ok.. it seems like she's the first to rock a baby bump

Quit beefing, it ain’t easy for some ladies. It’s a thing of joy
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by FloraEC(f): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
eedimo:
when has it become a norm to "rock baby bump" in our culture?
I'm really behind the latest trends.

If my wife try this sh!t, she's gonna give birth in her father's house .

Is her father's house a scary place to be?
Was she not there before you met her?

Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Chebs212(m): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
After many abortions God is good oooo
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by NotThatSmart: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nice
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by NotThatSmart: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
Okay
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Mandela27: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Looks like shrek
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by 77star: 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
she looks like bulldog wey dey fight wrestling before
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Mr5050(m): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
She wan suffocate the innocent baby ni? embarassed
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Surfacebaba: 9:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
see Toto
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by magzey: 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
Cute tummy i can see twins,i Wishes her safe delivery grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by ireneidiva(f): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
eedimo:
when has it become a norm to "rock baby bump" in our culture?
I'm really behind the latest trends.

If my wife try this sh!t, she's gonna give birth in her father's house.
Live and let live. Will she be the first to give birth in her father's house?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by EmekaA125(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
See her ear rings like wheel children used for playing. Uche Ogbodo, you disappointed ur fans out there looking up to you for morals and non-laxity lifestyle. Too bad
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Chirowman(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wahala ooo
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Karlosorji(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
No be juju be that?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by cbngov01(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her uploading a nude pics of herself, exposing her baby bump before the end of this month, I see hypocritical Nigerians condemning her act, I see a social media battle amongst jobless youths concerning the nude pics, I see her enjoying the controversial attention. This I have seen.

Does she know u before? No

Has she seen u before? No

Did she tell u anything before? No

Celebrate grace! M. O. G Zualakate!!! ��
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Ruthymoon(f): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=Omihanifa post=100675145]Drugs don make this one dey age rapidly undecided[/quote ; na you give her the drug abi werey, stop hating
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by casualj(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
Uju nwa,I believe simple baby is there
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by EndRape2(f): 12:07am On Apr 11, 2021
Get out, local man, she will give birth in her father house, is any thing wrong in that? Sending a woman back to her father house is a big blessing not a curse as your mini tradition sees it, her father house might be finer and more convenient than your pig house.

I will send her to her father house, who your house epp.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by ofiko123(m): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2021
Wishing her quick and safe delivery....
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by LibanKush: 7:59am On Apr 11, 2021
Lalastica
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Anyad231: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2021
This football age , I used to watch this ladies movies when I dey uni back in 2002...so e mean u were 15years old them.....madam u don dey clock na
Re: Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos by braunny(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
charlesucheh:
No be this girl wey dey always flaunt her lips for set?

Like a friend of mine will say ; THE BIGGER THE LIPS, THE BIGGER THE ________________________.

FILL YHE GAP IF YOU ARE CODED!!!!!
p*s*y

Nigerians Blast South African Rapper,aka 4 Talking About The Petrol Black Market / Mercy Johnson In Native Attire ,Hot Or Not? / Burna Boy's Performance On Jimmy Kimmel Late Night Show (Photos)