Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I (8534 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / This Female Barber Good Die (photos) / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Hugomexis(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
During the week,I made a visit to my bank to handle some little technicalities as regards my dollar account.

I got in,chatted with the the customer care agent for a while before he directed me to the person who could help rectify the issue.

I went into the office to behold a female banker behind the desk.Her facial features wasn't so prominent as she had a mask on.

'welcome.Good afternoon',she said as she saw me.

'Thank you.Good afternoon.I'm Hugomexis.I have an issue I would like you to solve'.

As she was helping me rectify the issue,she pulled down her mask under her jaw.She said it slightly obstructed her breathing.My God she was so pretty with bright,piercing eyes and finely shaped lips.

As I was still admiring her,news report about Davido and his shenanigans came up from the TV in her office.They were dissecting his matter on one TVC entertainment show cheesy.

I was watching it when she casually quipped in

'I hope you're not irresponsible like him'.

I laughed and asked her how.She said it's only an irresponsible man that will go about impregnating different women.

I assured her I was responsible.In fact,I don't have time for such.we chatted for some time on different other issues.I found her quite versatile as she had something tangible to say on each topic we discussed.

When she was done rectifying my issue,I told her it'd be nice to see her some other time,away from her working hours of course.I asked for her number.To my surprise,she wrote it down on a sheet of paper and passed it to me.I picked it up,dialled her number and made sure she saved it before bidding her fare well.

I called her today in the morning and we spoke at length on trivial issues.I asked her if she could come to my place tomorrow but she declined,stating she would prefer to meet in a public place.

I suggested if we could go watch movies and she was fine with it.Tomorrow,we'd have fun.

22 Likes

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by paulsoniv: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Redpillers are on their way

19 Likes

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Cerebellum: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hugomexis:
During the week,I made a visit to my bank to hand some little technicalities as regards my dollar account.

I got in,chatted with the the customer care agent for a while before he directed me to the person who could help rectify the issue.

I went into the office to behold a female banker behind the desk.Her facial features wasn't so prominent as she had a mask on.

'welcome.Good afternoon',she said as she saw me.

'Thank you.Good afternoon.I'm Hugomexis.I have an issue I would like you to solve'.

As she was helping me rectify the issue,she pulled down her mask under her jaw.She said it slightly obstructed her breathing.My God she was so pretty with bright,piercing eyes and finely shaped lips.

As I was still admiring her,news report about Davido and his shenanigans came up from the TV in her office.They were dissecting his matter on one TVC entertainment show cheesy.

I was watching it when she casually quipped in

'I hope you're not irresponsible like him'.

I laughed and asked her how.She said it's only an irresponsible man that will go about impregnating different women.

I assured her I was responsible.In fact,I don't have time for such.we chatted for some time on different other issues.I found her quite versatile as she had something tangible to say on each topic we discussed.

When she was done rectifying my issue,I told her it'd be nice to see her some other time,away from her working hours of course.I asked for her number.To my surprise,she wrote it down on a sheet of paper and passed it to me.I picked it up,dialled her number and made sure she saved it before bidding her fare well.

I called her today in the morning and we spoke at length on trivial issues.I asked her if she could come to my place tomorrow but she declined,stating she would prefer to meet in a public place.

I suggested if we could go watch movies and she was fine with it.Tomorrow,we'd have fun.

Fun Kee you there grin

33 Likes

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
Keep us updated with the Nude's

That's where am interested in

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Richadv(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
Na ur Benjamin's dey her eye bros cool mk sure u rep the red piller well wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Kriss216: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
Olosho banker don see your account balance dey form nice girl for you.

She would prefer a public place on whose pocket? You don't need a prophet to ascertain she's a gold digger.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by doggedfighter(f): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
For those saying shit. It could be genuine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Ebuka78: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lie....
How would she lose focus on her job?

Make I no spoil your story shaa.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by ogashman(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wow....seems this is ur first time going on a date with a petty girl..hmmm

You couldn't even wait to actually go out with her before telling us, so that your story would be complete.

What if she disappoints you....hope u go still come tell us

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Kriss216: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
doggedfighter:
For those saying shit. It could be genuine.
Genuine fire grin

6 Likes

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by BluDesk: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hugomexis

You no go kill me guy. Your storytelling is next only to the Greeks. The expression from how she removed the face mask hit me below the belt... Guy, you get mouth I swear..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by MJBOLT: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
she wants to know if you are responsible so she can probably tie you down with marriage grin you should have supported davido to see her reaction.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by lkillbrokehoes: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Bad boy. you just want to smash and move on, smashing a pretty female banker ain't new to me, been there. done that. just be careful Sha.

7 Likes

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Cholls(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Keep us updated with the Nude's

That's where am interested in
my brother you're a Biafra boys

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by FalseProphet1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
I see the op coming here to create another thread and moan about how a pretty face banker drained him. This I have seen.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Kobicove(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ebuka78:
Lie....

How would she lose focus on her job?

Make I no spoil your story shaa.

Abeg no mind am...he doesn't know that some of us have experience working in high pressure corporate setting undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Kriss216: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the op coming here to creat another thread and moan about how a pretty face banker drained him. This I have seen.
You see well, prophet.

8 Likes

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Cutehector(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the op coming here to creat another thread and moan about how a pretty face banker drained him. This I have seen.
grin i always love your comments, especially how you end them with, "this i have seen" cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by RemoveKebab: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
cheesy

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by culf: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
have fun.
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by 99thEnemy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
paulsoniv:
Redpillers are on their way

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by AgentGoat: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
He thinks the lady likes him. Na your account balance she dey come modafuvka grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by thatsleepboy1: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
That's how one of my bros them got broke back then till he ventured into yahoo that saved him and he bounced back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by rtdCivilservant: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Cutehector:
grin i always love your comments, especially how you end them with, "this i have seen" cheesy
I de gbadun that part too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by rtdCivilservant: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I de always enjoy this ur prophesies. 'This I have seen'

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Cutehector(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
Banker ladies na acc balance dey move them..so bro hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by BBBells: 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Kebbiprince: 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kriss216:

She would prefer a public place on whose pocket? You don't need a prophet to ascertain she's a gold digger.
No mind the hoes, same thing when I met one gal and she suggested we meet in one eatery so she can eat food worth 10k,i declined it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kriss216:

Leave am, body they sweet am. Babe don see him dollar account balance. If na normal guy when get 10k for account na so those customer care agent go they squeeze face.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by liveyourlife007(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
She could be reading this you know. You were too specific with the Davido talk on TV. #kissntellattitude#

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by 3gpvids: 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
Carry her go church to save mani

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. / WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) / Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.