Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) (52359 Views)

Evelyn Chukwujekwu Crowned Mrs. Nigeria United Nations 2021 (Photos) / Caroline Jurie Resigns As Mrs World Weeks After Pageant Controversy / Mrs. Sri Lanka Pageant Controversy: Former Title Holder Snatches Winner's Crown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 5:48am On Apr 11, 2021
WoundedLamb:
See them above. You guys take the slightest opportunity to attack the gender instead of the people in the news. When Luis Suárez goes biting every living thing around him, nobody calls out men. But once it's about lady, the entire gender is attacked. Sexists.
Please keep kwayet there, you women have too much hate and envy amongst yourselves... When Suarez was on his biting spree men all over the world criticized him but in a matured and orderly manner.
Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Fanuchi007: 6:26am On Apr 11, 2021
Na women be women biggest problem. Feminist will be ranting their frustration towards men. put those same feminists in a room and see if they can live peacefully for 2 weeks without fighting each other. There was a time a lady contested for SU president in my skul, trust me, na guys been de even support her. we will go to female hostels to campaign for her and de ladies will be so unwelcoming to us like we where just wasting our time. That is when I truely realized ladies are their own major problem.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2021
TATALoAlaMu:
Wahala come be like crown now. Oga o

U no well so I swear grin
Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Please keep kwayet there, you women have too much hate and envy amongst yourselves... When Suarez was on his biting spree men all over the world criticized him but in a matured and orderly manner.

I believe that's the point the person u quoted was trying to make. The offence should be about the offender (s) and not their gender generally. People didn't call menfolk names just because Suarez bit someone.
Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Zetty177x: 6:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Buliwyf:
Miss World wanted to humiliate the new Miss Sri Lanka in front of the whole world but ended up losing her own crown instead while Miss Sri Lanka was reinstated. She's now even trying to paint it like she was doing an act of sacrifice. LOL

May God continue to shame our enemies cheesy

Now I think I need to explain to u. Seeing u write 'miss world' in this post shows u either didn't read or u didn't understand. 'Mrs world' competition is very different from 'Miss World' competition. (Note this is not only u,from majority of the commenters, didn't quite get d gist TBVH)

For 'Mrs world' competition u have to be married while for 'Miss World' u must be unmarried. The winner announced by the organizers was separated or divorced (for me it's the same in this instance, what if she never goes back to her husband?) Mrs Caroline Jurie was pained by this fact hence she crowned the first runner-up who is married. I stand with Jurie

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Bigpat: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2021
Women na case, they will sit together, but they are not together, gossip everybody, as soon as one of them is not looking, they start gossiping her, very wonderful people

1 Like

Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by LibanKush: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2021
The future is women

Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2021
Ekwuemechidubem:
onye nkea osi na o gini enyia sharrap or shallap inugo
nwoke churrup
Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2021
@WoundedLamb and Chocolate,, U Guys left d issues on ground to bash or attack the comments of Guys..

What's ur take on d issue?? Do you support Mrs Caroline?? Or u re backing Miss Da Silva, d Divorcee..

U girls didn't state ur Stand or views but focussed on Men..

My own take of this is dat this 'Feminism movement is way too Dangerous now!! It promoted irresponsibility of young women, lack of respect..

N also Promiscuity (Young Married women wanting to fvck more Dicks)...

Now it promotes Divorce..Making the traditional wife n mother seems Odd n Foolish..

May God help the next generation!!
N Guys, plz shine your eyes n know d power God gave you!!
Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2021
God bless you, My Brother!!

These Feminists are Rabble rousers.. Talkatives n Women who think dey know too much..

As you said, Many cannot coexist..
Look@2019 BBNaija n see hw d ladies in d house fought n hw Female fans split into Mercy camp n Tasha Camp..
In Sec skuls n Uni, Guys in d class live n relate well..But Girls, Hell no..
Fighting, Envy,(over who is finer n wears the finest designer clothes), Gossiping n Malice..

When I see Feminists like Saphiere, I just laugh..

She does not know if she becomes famous n wants to contest for a Top position, Guys on dis Nairaland (Even with all d taunts n quarells) will support her..
D Females here, don't think so..Most will b eaten up by envy..

Even currently, I know some Females envy her since she gets lots of attention..

But nobody Male here envies Nwa Amaikpe, Slawormir or Mr Seun!!

If u re Female reading, life ur life, marry a good guy n forget Feminism..It's all Talk n Noise..Has too much dangers n demerits..
Thank you..

Fanuchi007:
Na women be women biggest problem. Feminist will be ranting their frustration towards men. put those same feminists in a room and see if they can live peacefully for 2 weeks without fighting each other. There was a time a lady contested for SU president in my skul, trust me, na guys been de even support her. we will go to female hostels to campaign for her and de ladies will be so unwelcoming to us like we where just wasting our time. That is when I truely realized ladies are their own major problem.
Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Buliwyf: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2021
Zetty177x:

Now I think I need to explain to u. Seeing u write 'miss world' in this post shows u either didn't read or u didn't understand. 'Mrs world' competition is very different from 'Miss World' competition. (Note this is not only u,from majority of the commenters, didn't quite get d gist TBVH)

For 'Mrs world' competition u have to be married while for 'Miss World' u must be unmarried. The winner announced by the organizers was separated or divorced (for me it's the same in this instance, what if she never goes back to her husband?) Mrs Caroline Jurie was pained by this fact hence she crowned the first runner-up who is married. I stand with Jurie

You are the one who obviously didn't read and are being emotional. She didn't crown her in the first place. It's not her place to crown anyone since she isn't the organizer. If you watch the video it was after the lady was crowned that she came on stage to snatch the crown. And by the way they were acting after they snatched the crown you will realize they had something personal against the lady. First, watch the video of the debacle.

If she had sense she should have waited until after the show for the organizers to do a proper investigation and then strip the lady of the title if they thought it was necessary. But because she's impulsive and emotional like most girls are, she forgot to consult her senses and ended up embarrassing herself and the organization she was representing. Now she has lost her job and can hardly ever leverage her position in the future because she will be forever remembered for this. I stand with poetic justice cheesy
Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2021
@Olizaeze..
The two cases are different..
Olamide threw his tantrum in early 2016 because he felt Lil Kesh had more Hits than Reekardo Banks in 2015..
Dats like a personal feeling or conviction he had abt d result of Voting...
Dis one borders on PRINCIPLE N RULES!! It is stated dat it is for married women, hence d title Mrs World..
But a Divorcee or separated whatever woman wants to claim d Prize!!
Dats Totally wrong!!
It's like a student out of school for 1year appointed as SUG president..
The western world who back divorce n feminism are strongly behind this...

olisaEze:
Olamide once blew a tantrum on stage because his preferred artiste lost an award to Don Jazzy's protégée. So it’s not only "women matter" that can cause this.

Some people just don’t know how to accept disappointments gracefully.
Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Zetty177x: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2021
Buliwyf:

You are the one who obviously didn't read and are being emotional. She didn't crown her in the first place. It's not her place to crown anyone since she isn't the organizer. If you watch the video it was after the lady was crowned that she came on stage to snatch the crown. And by the way they were acting after they snatched the crown you will realize they had something personal against the lady. First, watch the video of the debacle.

If she had sense she should have waited until after the show for the organizers to do a proper investigation and then strip the lady of the title if they thought it was necessary. But because she's impulsive and emotional like most girls are, she forgot to consult her senses and ended up embarrassing herself and the organization she was representing. Now she has lost her job and can hardly ever leverage her position in the future because she will be forever remembered for this. I stand with poetic justice cheesy

For the avoidance of doubt n clarity,I had to copy n paste ur earlier comment:

quote author=Buliwyf post=100681065]Miss World wanted to humiliate the new Miss Sri Lanka in front of the whole world but ended up losing her own crown instead while Miss Sri Lanka was reinstated. She's now even trying to paint it like she was doing an act of sacrifice. LOL

May God continue to shame our enemies cheesy[/quote]

If u compare both ur comments (which doesn't sound like the same writer, thought someone else was responding) you will notice that I educated u on the difference and the full gist. Next time read well before commenting.

Whether she's stripped my of her title or not, isn't the issue...for me I like things to be done the tough or unusual way. I guess Jurie too. In this world, sometimes, u need to scatter things for things to be good...the Judges or organizers will look into the marital status thing. Jurie has made the sacrifice..but for u to end by 'may God continue to shame or enemies'.... Maybe the lady didn't even know the winner personally..

The supposed winner is still insisting she's separated.she should return to her husband

1 Like

Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Buliwyf: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2021
Zetty177x:

quote author=Buliwyf post=100681065]Miss World wanted to humiliate the new Miss Sri Lanka in front of the whole world but ended up losing her own crown instead while Miss Sri Lanka was reinstated. She's now even trying to paint it like she was doing an act of sacrifice. LOL

If u compare both ur comments (which doesn't sound like the same writer, thought someone else was responding) you will notice that I educated u on the difference and the full gist. Next time read well before commenting.

Whether she's stripped my of her title or not, isn't the issue...for me I like things to be done the tough or unusual way. I guess Jurie too. In this world, sometimes, u need to scatter things for things to be good...the Judges or organizers will look into the marital status thing. Jurie has made the sacrifice..but for u to end by 'may God continue to shame or enemies'.... Maybe the lady didn't even know the winner personally..

The supposed winner is still insisting she's separated.she should return to her husband

You are not making any sense. It seems you haven't been following the story and are commenting based on the OP alone. Read the full story and watch the video of the incident. Stop being impulsive like the lady that disgraced herself.

She scattered things and scattered her career lol. Even you boasting will be more circumspect if you had been in her position. People have been stripped of titles before after they were crowned so it is nothing new. So if she thought the lady should be stripped she should have brought her case to the organizers after the show and let them handle it. Instead she took the law into her hands and, along with her friend, stripped the winner and they did it so disrespectfully that made it look like it was a vendetta. The organizers did their investigations into the marital status and reinstated the winner back so what new investigation are you talking about? That's why she had to resign for embarrassing the organization.

Do your research on the story and watch the video. Stop making bold judgements out of ignorance because it is clear you are very ignorant of what happened. Not a smart way to do things, if you ask me.

So, yes, may God continue to shame those who seek to shame us publicly. cheesy cheesy
Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2021
@Zetty, thank you very much..
The said Pageant is called Mrs World and meant for married women..
Y will a divorced or separated woman sneak into d competition to win??
Mrs Caroline, d Mrs World might not be nice enough in her approach but she is very correct in her stance..
Miss Da Silva is not qualified, simple..You say u have a husband, where is him??

All of these is to Promote Feminism-backed trend of Divorce going on all around d world n it's sad..
Making married women who have in dier union for years to feel inferior..
#Feminism is so Dangerous now# May God help d next generation..

Zetty177x:

1 Like

Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Buliwyf: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:
@Zetty, thank you very much..
The said Pageant is called Mrs World and meant for married women..
Y will a divorced or separated woman sneak into d competition to win??
Mrs Caroline, d Mrs Miss World might not be nice enough in her approach but she is very correct in her stance..
Miss Da Silva is not qualified, simple..You say u have a husband, where is him??

All of these is to Promote Feminism-backed trend of Divorce going on all around d world n it's sad..
Making married women who have in dier union for years to feel inferior..
#Feminism is so Dangerous now# May God help d next generation..

A separated woman is different from a divorcee legally. A married person who is separated is still legally married. Appeal to emotions and anti-feminism is not a legal argument unfortunately. Even the organizers saw things her way and reinstated her. People can be separated for different reasons. Doesn't mean they won't get back together. The organizers did their research and would have stopped her from competing if they thought she wasn't eligible. So why would a past winner come and cause commotion and assault in the new competition? Nigerians and thinking with emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
Buliwyf:

A separated woman is different from a divorcee legally. A married person who is separated is still legally married. Appeal to emotions and anti-feminism is not a legal argument unfortunately. Even the organizers saw things her way and reinstated her. People can be separated for different reasons. Doesn't mean they won't get back together. The organizers did their research and would have stopped her from competing if they thought she wasn't eligible. So why would a past winner come and cause commotion and assault in the new competition? Nigerians and thinking with emotions.

Get your point..

As I said,, Mrs Caroline was not right in her approach but she has the right to feel aggrieved or annoyed..

D title Mrs World must have been made for married women STILL with dier husbands..
Miss Da Silva, can she call out her husband to come celebrate with her??
Even d man(if he wants to b Funny) can come around n start revealing Terrible things about her..
n smear her imagination..

Just like u organise a Children's reality show, let's say Dad's favourite kid'..
Then One kid wins d competition n tells u his parents separated long ago n he lives in an orphanage home..
But he has parents..
Isn't dat mischievous or sneaky??
Participants normally in dis case re children who stay with dier dad/parents..

Mrs Caroline should be called back to get her crown, Miss Da Silva recognized as Winner n d Pageant rules should be well stated next time..
Thank you..
Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:
@Olizaeze..
The two cases are different..
Olamide threw his tantrum in early 2016 because he felt Lil Kesh had more Hits than Reekardo Banks in 2015..
Dats like a personal feeling or conviction he had abt d result of Voting...
Dis one borders on PRINCIPLE N RULES!! It is stated dat it is for married women, hence d title Mrs World..
But a Divorcee or separated whatever woman wants to claim d Prize!!
Dats Totally wrong!!
It's like a student out of school for 1year appointed as SUG president..
The western world who back divorce n feminism are strongly behind this...

You have a point, it’s 'Mrs' and not 'Ms' World pageant.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:
@WoundedLamb and Chocolate,, U Guys left d issues on ground to bash or attack the comments of Guys..

What's ur take on d issue?? Do you support Mrs Caroline?? Or u re backing Miss Da Silva, d Divorcee..

U girls didn't state ur Stand or views but focussed on Men..

My own take of this is dat this 'Feminism movement is way too Dangerous now!! It promoted irresponsibility of young women, lack of respect..

N also Promiscuity (Young Married women wanting to fvck more Dicks)...

Now it promotes Divorce..Making the traditional wife n mother seems Odd n Foolish..

May God help the next generation!!
N Guys, plz shine your eyes n know d power God gave you!!

@bolded, so did the men I referred to give their opinion as you have stated?

The men above my comment left the issue at hand to attack the female gender by saying things like "na them", "fear women", "that gender", etc. Instead of saying whom they support or giving their opinion like you suggested. And you didn't see that as a problem. You didn't see how sexism is dangerous and has eaten deep into your society. But you'd rather attack me that identified and pointed out this menace. I'm now the one who left the issue to attack gender. I'm now the one who made this all about gender in the first place? Please, if must be biased, try to be logical while at it.

I don't know what feminism is. I don't even care to know cause identifying with any such group stains one with the shortcomings of the group. I am an individual who tries within my limitations as a human to unbiased when it comes to our differences in terms of gender, race, tribe, religions, sexuality, social class, nationality, etc. And if you think it's Okey for the men to leave the topic at hand to attack the female gender each time the thread involves a lady but wrong for me to point this out and call people's attention to it, then you are part of the problem.
Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Dominion375: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
OYA WEAR AND BCOM D QUEEN PAGEANT DEY GO...
Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Zetty177x: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

You are not making any sense. It seems you haven't been following the story and are commenting based on the OP alone. Read the full story and watch the video of the incident. Stop being impulsive like the lady that disgraced herself.

She scattered things and scattered her career lol. Even you boasting will be more circumspect if you had been in her position. People have been stripped of titles before after they were crowned so it is nothing new. So if she thought the lady should be stripped she should have brought her case to the organizers after the show and let them handle it. Instead she took the law into her hands and, along with her friend, stripped the winner and they did it so disrespectfully that made it look like it was a vendetta. The organizers did their investigations into the marital status and reinstated the winner back so what new investigation are you talking about? That's why she had to resign for embarrassing the organization.

Do your research on the story and watch the video. Stop making bold judgements out of ignorance because it is clear you are very ignorant of what happened. Not a smart way to do things, if you ask me.

So, yes, may God continue to shame those who seek to shame us publicly. cheesy cheesy

Why won't I watch the video? Haba...why? Everyone saw the video I beg. And I support Jurie. I like the way she dragged the crown from her head. U are separated and u are contesting..and depriving the qualified married woman to win. It's annoying.

At least now u know it's not the 'Miss world' that Agbani Darego participated in..but the 'Mrs world' version... just tell me thank u ..pride goeth before a fall grin

1 Like

Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Xedmark: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Seen.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Buliwyf: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Zetty177x:

Why won't I watch the video? Haba...why? Everyone saw the video I beg. And I support Jurie. I like the way she dragged the crown from her head. U are separated and u are contesting..and depriving the qualified married woman to win. It's annoying.

At least now u know it's not the 'Miss world' that Agbani Darego participated in..but the 'Mrs world' version... just tell me thank u ..pride goeth before a fall grin

You are still holding on to the fact that I said Miss instead of Mrs. You have lost the plot. At least you have gone and watched the video and read the whole story now and took 24 hours to compose a reply since after reading my comment yesterday. Clap for yourself. cheesy

Keep boasting if it makes you feel better. I know you will take my advice and stop being an impulsive kid next time.
Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Zetty177x: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2021
Buliwyf:

You are still holding on to the fact that I said Miss instead of Mrs. You have lost the plot. At least you have gone and watched the video and read the whole story now and took 24 hours to compose a reply since after reading my comment yesterday. Clap for yourself. cheesy

Keep boasting if it makes you feel better. I know you will take my advice and stop being an impulsive kid next time.

The first day it happened,I watched it..u think I don't have MB like u...why call it Miss world? I am still wondering..it tooke days..? I'm a very busy person ..ok? then u said enemies..from ur current analysis ..I educated u...can you swear I didn't? Swear make ogun kill u

1 Like

Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Buliwyf: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Zetty177x:

The first day it happened,I watched it..u think I don't have MB like u...why call it Miss world? I am still wondering..it tooke days..? I'm a very busy person ..ok? then u said enemies..from ur current analysis ..I educated u...can you swear I didn't? Swear make ogun kill u

Childish rant as usual. Even a jobless mofo is forming busy. You were online sometimes throughout that time. But you are claiming you were too busy to reply because it took 24 hours for your brain to think of a comeback. LMAO.

You are a kid and it shows. Impulsive and quick to rush to judgement but couldn't even understand basic facts. Now he is pained because I exposed his character flaw cheesy
Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Zetty177x: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2021
Buliwyf:

Childish rant as usual. Even a jobless mofo is forming busy. You were online sometimes throughout that time. But you are claiming you were too busy to reply because it took 24 hours for your brain to think of a comeback. LMAO.

You are a kid and it shows. Impulsive and quick to rush to judgement but couldn't even understand basic facts. Now he is pained because I exposed his character flaw cheesy

Someone that doesn't know the difference between miss, Mrs and probably Ms, u still de talk. I blame social media wen give una platform. Lifeless dullard

1 Like

Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Buliwyf: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2021
Zetty177x:

Someone that doesn't know the difference between miss, Mrs and probably Ms, u still de talk. I blame social media wen give una platform. Lifeless dullard

Another 24 hours to reply and this is what you came back with? LOL . Your brain is too slow. I feel sorry for you. I can only imagine how hard it is for someone with so much mental handicap. Take 48 hours to reply this time so you can do better because it's obvious you are mentally retar.ded. grin grin
Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Zetty177x: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Buliwyf:

Another 24 hours to reply and this is what you came back with? LOL . Your brain is too slow. I feel sorry for you. I can only imagine how hard it is for someone with so much mental handicap. Take 48 hours to reply this time so you can do better because it's obvious you are mentally retar.ded. grin grin

Miss Mrs ms ..tell me the diff? Lifeless

1 Like

Re: Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) by Zetty177x: 11:48am On May 24, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6566209/evelyn-chukwujekwu-crowned-mrs-nigeria

Buli, hope u still de NL? See Mrs Nigeria UK...imagine if after a while, its told she's separated, won't u advise d other contestants to rip off her crown?

Buliwyf:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line / Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle / Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.