Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

How Ex-zenith Bank Driver Masterminded The Kidnapping Of Three Managers In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ex-zenith Bank Driver Masterminded The Kidnapping Of Three Managers In Delta (432 Views)

Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud / Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ex-zenith Bank Driver Masterminded The Kidnapping Of Three Managers In Delta by Micnaij(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
How ex-zenith bank driver masterminded the kidnapping of three managers in Delta state

Read more at: https://gazette.ng/how-ex-zenith-bank-driver-masterminded-the-kidnapping-of-three-managers-in-delta-state/
Re: How Ex-zenith Bank Driver Masterminded The Kidnapping Of Three Managers In Delta by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
My aunt was the last person kidnapped grin
U choose wrongly. Hallelujah

Diabetes is a terrible sickness. Buy this Ebook ..gives u food choices that will reduce your sugar level..check it on my link in my signature
Re: How Ex-zenith Bank Driver Masterminded The Kidnapping Of Three Managers In Delta by Mokason288(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
My aunt was the last person kidnapped grin
U choose wrongly. Hallelujah

Diabetes is a terrible sickness. Buy this Ebook ..gives u food choices that will reduce your sugar level..check it on my link in my signature
Are you in Asaba?

Thanks be to God your aunt is safe
Re: How Ex-zenith Bank Driver Masterminded The Kidnapping Of Three Managers In Delta by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
Mokason288:

Are you in Asaba?

Thanks be to God your aunt is safe
am in Lagos. She is the manager of the zenith bank..kidnapped her in February. glory to God for doing his great work
Re: How Ex-zenith Bank Driver Masterminded The Kidnapping Of Three Managers In Delta by adecz: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: How Ex-zenith Bank Driver Masterminded The Kidnapping Of Three Managers In Delta by Franzinni: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Your driver, security guard, gateman, house boy or girl those are your gods on earth ... They hold your whole life in the palm of thier hand.

Pray say make dem no reason you ... Becasue your die nah sure.
Re: How Ex-zenith Bank Driver Masterminded The Kidnapping Of Three Managers In Delta by IPhone13: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
Franzinni:
Your driver, security guard, gateman, house boy or girl those are your gods on earth ... They hold your whole life in the palm of thier hand.

Pray say make dem no reason you ... Becasue your die nah sure.

Try and know God
Re: How Ex-zenith Bank Driver Masterminded The Kidnapping Of Three Managers In Delta by Franzinni: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
IPhone13:

Try and know God
if I lie talk

... See, I don see house girl wey poison a whole family japa... As dem no let am love boyfriend.

I see gate man wey knack oga madam and as e sweet am e go bring armed robbers come send oga go yonder ....so that him rival "OGA" go discharge for madam side..

Nah driver own we dey talk so...

Person wey fit decide when you go kick bucket at will even when you dey reason dem as inferior ..... No be small God be that ?

Fear God oo and talk true...

(1) (Reply)

Humoren: Police Confirms The Was Raped, Murdered And Buried In A Shallow Grave / Update On Yahoo / Scammer Alert On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.