Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? (448 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? by Shyluck(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
A pastor prayed to God to show him his destiny wife and God showed him a very beautiful girl who is not born again but well behaved. The pastor went to her and told her that God had chosen her to be his wife. She accepted. The pastor's father went to inquire about the girl's family and got the shock of his life. Two people out of three people he asked about the family told him that they are witches. Now, the pastor who is already in love with his God given future wife does not agree that God would give him a witch or the daughter of a witch or witches as a wife. He went into prayer asking God to tell him the truth. God showed him that they except the girl are not just witches but unrepentant wicked witches. My friend has been asking God why he chose such a family for him. He still likes the girl but hates her family and doesn't know what to do. So,What will you do if you were the pastor?
Re: Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? by KevMitnick: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
Which nollywood movie is this?

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
Three day intense prayer and fasting dry with only water to drink will solve this issue

Diabetes is a terrible sickness. Buy this Ebook ..gives u food choices that will reduce your sugar level..check it on my link in my signature
Re: Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? by Kobojunkiee: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
Shyluck:
A pastor prayed to God to show him his destiny wife and God showed him a very beautiful girl who is not born again but well behaved. The pastor went to her and told her that God had chosen her to be his wife. She accepted. The pastor's father went to inquire about the girl's family and got the shock of his life. Two people out of three people he asked about the family told him that they are witches. Now, the pastor who is already in love with his God given future wife does not agree that God would give him a witch or the daughter of a witch or witches as a wife. He went into prayer asking God to tell him the truth. God showed him that they except the girl are not just witches but unrepentant wicked witches. My friend has been asking God why he chose such a family for him. He still likes the girl but hates her family and doesn't know what to do. So,What will you do if you were the pastor?
What exactly is wrong with marrying a witch and why is the one who claims God showed him the lady for a wife having a problem accepting God's choice? undecided
Re: Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? by Shyluck(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
Which nollywood movie is this?

It is real. The pastor is my friend and distant relation.
Re: Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? by Shyluck(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkiee post=100678905] What exactly is wrong with marrying a witch and why is the one who claims God showed him the lady for a wife having a problem accepting God's choice? undecided

Your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God after all. undecided

God is not going to force your friend to marry the witch and according to your friend, God is not against the union, so what is your friend really worried about here?

Many things are wrong. Would you like your children to be initiated into darkness?
Re: Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? by Kobojunkiee: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
Shyluck:
Many things are wrong. Would you like your children to be initiated into darkness?
If God Himself told your friend this thing and your friend believes and trusts in God, then there is no need for irrational fears now, is there? undecided
Re: Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
is he not a pastor? he should deliver them naw
Re: Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? by ridwanlawal: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
What is the judgement of a goat going to the lion's den?
Re: Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? by Kobojunkiee: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
ridwanlawal:
What is the judgement of a goat going to the lion's den?
He said God, the one who is greater than the lion, said she is the one for him to marry. Why do you see a problem where God, according to the pastor man, says there is none? undecided
Re: Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? by spice123(m): 5:56am On Apr 11, 2021
[quote author=SanctifiedSista post=100678762]Three day intense prayer and fasting dry with only water to drink will solve this issue

Diabetes is a terrible sickness. Buy this Ebook ..gives u food choices that will reduce your sugar level..check it on my link in my signature[/quote
In the bible, God instructed Prophet Hosea to marry a harlot and bear children. So in this case, the pastor need to query God for such reason and go ahead.
Re: Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? by spice123(m): 5:58am On Apr 11, 2021
Shyluck:
In the bible, God instructed Prophet Hosea to marry a harlot and bear children. So in this case, the pastor need to question God for more knowledge into this and then go ahead.
Re: Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? by helinues: 6:13am On Apr 11, 2021
Why not when me myself be Wizard...
Re: Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59am On Apr 11, 2021
The highlighted is the answer! 1Corinthians 7:39

Iron sharpens iron {Proverbs 27:17} if he claims to be born again but the spirit asked him to marry a none born again then he needs to question that spirit! 1John 4:1

Shyluck:

Re: Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? by Shyluck(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2021

Yes,I know you will but I am talking about non witches.
Re: Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? by Shyluck(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2021

Yes,I know you will but I am talking about non witches.
Re: Will You Marry The Daughter Or Son Of A Witch? by Shyluck(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2021
Mynd44 what do you have to say ?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Enforces Sex Before Marriage On Congregation (video) / Bishop Oyedepo Finally Speaks On Sacking Of Pastors, (video) / My Wife Disappear From Me June 2017 But United Back 2021 in USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.