Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ponder On This Tonight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ponder On This Tonight (211 Views)

As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” / Issues To Ponder On The Pretrib Rapture Doctrine / Ponder On This Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ponder On This Tonight by Mrsoft3(m): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ponder on this tonight:

Proverbs 4:7
7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom:
And with all thy getting get understanding.

Wisdom is the ability to discern between right and wrong, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Wisdom is truly the principal thing. You only survive our today's world by the level of wisdom you have.

The bible made us understand that there is the wisdom of men, and there is the wisdom of God. The wisdom of God is supreme and holds all answers to every and any question on earth. The wisdom of God liberates. The wisdom of God set you above every other person on earth. Solomon had the wisdom of God in his life and he made tremendous success in leadership. A man of wisdom is always sought after.

Understanding is a spirit that comes upon a man and opens him up to hidden truths, when understanding comes upon you the wisdom of God will be evident in your life. I have seen the spirit of understanding work, everything writting today is by the spirit of understanding, it is not just mere writting. I truly understand when the bible said holy men wrote the bible by the inspiration of the holy spirit.

In all thy getting make sure you get the spirit of understanding, let it rest upon you mightily, carry it all about and guide it with all jealousy.

If any man lacks wisdom let him pray to God, if any man wants understanding let him pray to God. Covet the best gifts and see your life experience cheap victories all round.

Prayer: father we thank you for granting us access to your wisdom. We pray for the spirit of wisdom and understanding to rest upon us oh God. By ourselves we are helpless without you oh God. Give us wisdom and understanding to comprehend your ways. Thank you for answering our prayers. We love you Lord. For in Jesus name we have prayed.
Shalom
Re: Ponder On This Tonight by Eviana(f): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
Was just speaking about the importance of Godly wisdom...
Beautifully written....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Prophecy Fail To Manifest In My Life? / Why Do Nigerians Attach More Importance To First Sunday? / Is There Really A Life Of Fulfillment? Preachers Keep Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.