Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,184 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo (1265 Views)

From Daniel Reghas Tweet You Will Know That Alot Of People Are Into Yahoo / What Pushed You Into Yahoo ? / Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by Treborblue(m): 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
Came from a humble background, dad died when I was a year old. Things aren't good. I feel am at the age I should step up and help my mother. Most of my mates are already doing so well they have money in tunes of millions but they are yahoo boys, they have asked me to come for free training most times but I declined, because the last thing I want is for my mother to cry over me.
But right now am tired I want to know if they is hope for a noble person to succeed in this country
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by Franzinni: 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
That's called the the gist with the devil at the cross roads...

If you become a yahoo boy, it's like becoming a murderer you can never take it back it becomes you to the very fabric of your being ... You literally sell your soul for money but to be honest ...moses in the bible was a murderer but he still led the children of isreal to the promise land.

Nah code I give you so..

The choice is yours to make but the future of nigeria is in the hands of yahoo boys, once they begin to contest for political post they sure will win becasue they have the money and money answereth all says the bible. Nigerians will vote for a dead monkey with a handout.

What side would rather be on ? But chose wisely. Not be everybody wey enter sahara desert dey europe.

9 Likes

Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by BuySweetOrange: 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Old Facebook and Instagram account with 1683followers for sale

Contact

sweetbuy703@gmail.com

Available
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by BuySweetOrange: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
Franzinni:

What side would rather be on ? But chose wisely. Not be everybody wey enter sahara desert dey europe.

DEEP but hunger is the respecter of nobody

Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Treborblue:
Came from a humble background, dad died when I was a year old. Things aren't good. I feel am at the age I should step up and help my mother. Most of my mates are already doing so well they have money in tunes of millions but they are yahoo boys, they have asked me to come for free training most times but I declined, because the last thing I want is for my mother to cry over me.
But right now am tired I want to know if they is hope for a noble person to succeed in this country
Please can you link me up with your yahoo friends?I no get job.I need a big hit so that I can start a business.

10 Likes

Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by habsydiamond(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
There is hope if u are not lazy.. There are lots u can do to live well in the country... The hope doesn't concern the govt oo.. Cos if u are waiting for them na oyo u dey.... Improvise on what you can do to make money around u.. If it agriculture fine..as long as man no steal
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by kingvomlotus12: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
Treborblue:
there's hope brother man!.. just go learn forex or crypto trading you won't regret it... they'll pay you for life! be determined one love

1 Like

Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by obinna58(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Sure, serious hardworking, discipline and patient but realizing how screwed this country is, knowing that our leaders not only doesn't care, go through illegal means(corruption) to screw the country more and maintain their flamboyant lifestyle for themselves and their generations. Reality says You've got to do what it takes survive.

I won't encourage you to do illegal stuff. Evil is evil.
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by dawnomike(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
Treborblue:
If sinners entice you, do not consent. There is hope for you than selling your soul to the devil all because of money.
I have been poor, I have been rich...
I have lost a lot of money and I have made good money...
Trust me, money is not all a man's need. Never trade your peace of mind for it

5 Likes

Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by Jafaar: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
Go into kolanut export,a kilogram of kolanut in Nigeria is 200 naira while in the US it cost$15 per kilo.
Go and reasearch to make money in this country is not hard
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by greatnaija01: 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
Treborblue:

I have met people like you... IMPATIENCE AND GREED will not let them settle down and learn how to earn the slow and steady way.

I have made the mistake of trying to even train them for free... and it didnt work because all that was in their minds was COMPETING WITH THEIR FRIENDS CARS AND CASH AND LADIES...... so I don't train anymore cos there is no benefit in doubt

Nonetheless, your story is moving so I will give you a very direct solution ....
See, get a job, learn many scarce but needed skills like ICT, AGRO, etc, then learn how to market very well and YOUR YAHOO BOYS WILL ONE DAY ADMIRE YOU AND WISH THEY WERE LIKE YOU.
digest these links

https://www.nairaland.com/4108707/see-how-made-57000-19k

https://www.nairaland.com/6500948/teach-yourself-100-household-products

if you can not get 3k from your phone contacts, delete all their numbers...

YOU CAN ALSO BUY ALREADY CONFIGURED ADMOBB APPS.... and MAKE MONEY ON WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING FOREVER... I own several apps and I can tell you it works..

You can also buy adsensed blogs and earn by just putting your own gist there.

BRO, THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT... its just a curtain.

BUT IF YOU LET THE ALREADY DEAD MEN OF YAHOO DECEIVE YOU WITH THEIR AUDIO MONEY..... you will enjoy a little but suffer forever.

Peace bro... I wish you well on your journey.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by MansoryMX(m): 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
There is hope if u are not lazy.. There are lots u can do to live well in the country... The hope doesn't concern the govt oo.. Cos if u are waiting for them na oyo u dey.... Improvise on what you can do to make money around u.. If it agriculture fine..as long as man no steal

Share your ideas with him if you have any and stop all this nonsense weed talks

2 Likes

Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by Unrated900(m): 6:38am On Apr 11, 2021
I life your honesty in life @op
Go and learn phone tech that is engineer
You must be good to solve any phonebthen proceed to computer village to hustle
Do this today and thank me after a year
This was how we started as well
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by illicit(m): 6:55am On Apr 11, 2021
It's not gonna be easy, I won't lie to u
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by habsydiamond(m): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2021
MansoryMX:

Share your ideas with him if you have any and stop all this nonsense weed talks
it takes someone who smoke weed to know one... Why do u have to take over my comment like covid.. Have u shared ur ideas with him too
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by MansoryMX(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2021
habsydiamond:
it takes someone who smoke weed to know one... Why do u have to take over my comment like covid.. Have u shared ur ideas with him too

The only idea I have for him is 2 sure odds 3 times a week.

Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by habsydiamond(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2021
MansoryMX:

The only idea I have for him is 2 sure odds 3 times a week.
funny man
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by MansoryMX(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2021
habsydiamond:
funny man

grin

Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by Emperor5(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
there's hope brother man!.. just go learn forex or crypto trading you won't regret it... they'll pay you for life! be determined one love
Crypto isn't the one FG banned
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by Treborblue(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Wow I just typed this here during my depressed mode and totally didn't believe anyone would care.
With the messages I have read here it has helped strengthen my resolve . thanks there is still hope for Nigeria yet
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by fadal(m): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ha ha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by big7: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Treborblue:
Wow I just typed this here during my depressed mode and totally didn't believe anyone would care.
With the messages I have read here it has helped strengthen my resolve . thanks there is still hope for Nigeria yet

No hope for Nigeria, claim the blessing as saying 'there is still hope for me' you see those politicians they Don steal millions of people future ready.. You can only help yourself.
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by Treborblue(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2021
big7:

No hope for Nigeria, claim the blessing as saying 'there is still hope for me' you see those politicians they Don steal millions of people future ready.. You can only help yourself.
Hmm God help us
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by tishbite41(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Jafaar:
Go into kolanut export,a kilogram of kolanut in Nigeria is 200 naira while in the US it cost$15 per kilo.
Go and reasearch to make money in this country is not hard
can you throw more light, please.
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by InvestingExpert(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
I think farming will go a long way

Try quail farming

It just like poultry but much more lucrative plus their eggs when sold can yield much profit compared to poultry

And the cost of maintenance is also not high compared to poultry
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by overseasnbeyond: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hey, there is hope for you my friend, never ever even rely on people for your rising, te yahoo boys millionaires you see today is just temporary. keep focus on whatever you knows best
read books that can encourage you in your journey and ultimately cry to God yourself and tell it all to him NOT through any pastors

My break through came after I read "Poor dad reach Dad" and "rich Dad's Cash flow Quadrant"

author=Treborblue post=100681107]Came from a humble background, dad died when I was a year old. Things aren't good. I feel am at the age I should step up and help my mother. Most of my mates are already doing so well they have money in tunes of millions but they are yahoo boys, they have asked me to come for free training most times but I declined, because the last thing I want is for my mother to cry over me.
But right now am tired I want to know if they is hope for a noble person to succeed in this country[/quote]
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by Treborblue(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
InvestingExpert:
I think farming will go a long way

Try quail farming

It just like poultry but much more lucrative plus their eggs when sold can yield much profit compared to poultry

And the cost of maintenance is also not high compared to poultry
I'll try to research on it
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by Treborblue(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Hey, there is hope for you my friend, never ever even rely on people for your rising, te yahoo boys millionaires you see today is just temporary. keep focus on whatever you knows best
read books that can encourage you in your journey and ultimately cry to God yourself and tell it all to him NOT through any pastors

My break through came after I read "Poor dad reach Dad" and "rich Dad's Cash flow Quadrant"

author=Treborblue post=100681107]Came from a humble background, dad died when I was a year old. Things aren't good. I feel am at the age I should step up and help my mother. Most of my mates are already doing so well they have money in tunes of millions but they are yahoo boys, they have asked me to come for free training most times but I declined, because the last thing I want is for my mother to cry over me.
Thanks bro I have read rich dad poor dad tho, it was a great book it opened up my thinking God bless Robert kiyosaki

1 Like

Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by Covenantglobalresources: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
There is Hope and its starts with your personal decision not to make money via illegal means.
There are lots of opportunities to make money its just for you to key into the right info.
More so making money has to do with lots of patience, self discipline, financial risk and deviation from quick money syndrome.
I will advise you to key into crypto currency investment by buying any of these coins now, dogecoin, cardano or ripple via bitmex.com
Allow the investment to run for at least one year, I bet u you you will realise up to 10x ur investment, more so if u select a leverage of 3x u might even get up to 15 to 30 times of your investment.
Just look for 50k to buy bitcoin, register on that website buy any of the above listed coins leave it for at least one year.
U will come back to this post to thank me later.
This is my advise and help I can offer to you
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by LordPherule(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Treborblue:

There is better by far hope for a noble person to succeed in this country, but don't stay long to ponder on peeps' view. Don't linger on comments, and their views, we have different perspectives.

You have the intuitions to understand yourself by yourself. Never mind those schools of thought be it 'saint, evil, devil, or hell, paradise, whatever', they hinder, don't be slave of your belief.

Code me well, misery, poverty is not a good health. Lay low, do your things, life is 2-phssed, 50-50 stake.
English will say balance the darkside and clearside.
Chinese will say life is yin-yang ☯
Yoruba will say, tíbi tìre láyé.

You can be anything you dream, you are just the architect, have a better orientation bro. Never mind those judgement, mind your own way. See the part where Moses (Musa) killed ń ran away, n later be an hero.

Think well. Illegal means is not good, but poverty is not good.
Re: Is There Hope For Someone Not Into Yahoo by LordPherule(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=LordPherule post=100844219][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Help: How Much Is This Worth? / Couple Just Found Out That Their Maid Is A Boy After 8 Months- See Photo / SCARY: Woman Delivers Baby Without A Face In Aba, Abia State Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.