Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers (34450 Views)

Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe / Boko Haram Burns Houses In Kirchinga, Adamawa, Loots Shops / Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by Socute4days(f): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2021
Valkrie:

Guy...no be only gorilla war nah monkey war... grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by optionalY09: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2021
kingthreat:

Can't even spell "Guerilla" and you're chanting for war. Uneducated lots

i would have ignored you, but guess what your correction was well received. No need for the insults.

Thanks buddy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by Davefed(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2021
engrchykae:
CIA and covert operations.
People are not seeing the role USA is playing in these games,but hausas think they are fighting to get Sharia but USA is doing business and also destabilizing Nigeria with their terrorists stooge.
They planted isis in the middleeast and openly backed isis against syrian government.
They openly backed terrorists to overthrow gaddafi.
Keep blaming

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by jaxxy(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2021
bayelsaowei:
What is UN still doing in Bornu?

IDP
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by Babaken(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
Buhariiiii whyyyy
Buhari will be in a very big shock right now.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by effido666: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2021
Who want do the overthrowning ?
sweerychick:
I fear Buhari might be overthrown before 2023
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by magzey: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
jlinkd78:
Only God knows APC campaign manifesto for 2023 cos they have failed woefully on their three cardinal promises to ascend to power
And we are yet to see PDP Manifesto for 2023 as well. I guess
1: we shall never steal your money again
2: Boko Haram will be defeated now
3: Fuel subsidy will be back and sufficient fuel for All if our treasury is stack with oil money
4: Rice Subsidy as well
5: Allowance for all Nigerians

Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by magzey: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
jlinkd78:
Only God knows APC campaign manifesto for 2023 cos they have failed woefully on their three cardinal promises to ascend to power
3: Fuel subsidy will be back and sufficient fuel for All if our treasury is stack with oil money
5: Allowance for all Nigerians grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by naturefellow(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
sweerychick:
the fear is needless. He is on injury time.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by Nairalandmonika: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE
And nnpc wants to build the world largest gas plant in this same bornu

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by kingthreat(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
faste:
English is not his mother's language,can you speak and write in your mother's tongue?Most chinese and japanese dont speak english and yet there are dictating the pace in technology.

Its called mother tongue. If you were well-read you wouldn't make such glaring error that will embarrass your education. If English is too hard to speak, then communicate in your native dialect here.
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by Chicastle: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
jlinkd78:

Their campaign would be moving forward
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by DivineDynamics: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
Just as we pray for peace of Jerusalem, we pray for peace in Nigeria.

Lord, help us to overcome all agents of violence and blood-shedding in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by faste: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
kingthreat:

Its called mother tongue. If you were well-read you wouldn't make such glaring error that will embarrass your education. If English is too hard to speak, then communicate in your native dialect here.
Can you speak and write in your native dilect the chinese and japanese do?If no,then you are still a slave to the white without an ancestral identity.Shame on Mr well-red.
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by kingthreat(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
faste:
Can you speak and write in your native dilect the chinese and japanese do?If no,then you are still a slave to the white without an ancestral identity.Shame on Mr well-red.

You speak English, you are a slave too.
You dress in their fashion, you are a slave too.
You use the internet, their invention you are a slave too.
If you don't want to be a slave, go back to your archaic village and wear only wrapper.
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by Tedpgrass: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
crossfm:
The soldiers must retaliate,they must show these guys how superior they are.

Let them mobilize troops to Benue state and burn down innocent civilians so that the terrorists in far north will know how powerful Nigerian army are.

In another news,our darling daddy is fighting terrorism from the front of UK hospital. If you recall during his campaign premise, he said he will fight from the front, and that is exactly what he is doing.

Not sure what to say...
To this rant

Are you ignorant, or on drugs or just goofing around??

Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by GhostMilitant: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
sweerychick:
Your fear is groundless, Buhari has been overthrown years ago.
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by Frstem: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
engrchykae:
CIA and covert operations.
People are not seeing the role USA is playing in these games,but hausas think they are fighting to get Sharia but USA is doing business and also destabilizing Nigeria with their terrorists stooge.
They planted isis in the middleeast and openly backed isis against syrian government.
They openly backed terrorists to overthrow gaddafi.

Can you shed more light on this Bro? You just opened my mind to ideas!!!
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by Josbreed: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

And I just entered Maiduguri 20 minutes ago. God protect us.
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by Voiceofthestree: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
grandlexuz:

I see a Millitary government taking over before 2022.

Better
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by Voiceofthestree: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
grandlexuz:

I see a Millitary government taking over before 2022.
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by bilulu(m): 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
jlinkd78:
infrastructure and railway, economy and security because them no get shame. how PDP looted and want to come back looting and u will see zombies shouting amen to their manifestos

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by crossfm: 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Not sure what to say...
To this rant

Are you ignorant, or on drugs or just goofing around??

I wouldn't have replied your mention, but had to because you asked a question.

If you took your time to read meaning into by post you would have deduced that it was purely a satire.

I was painting a picture of what is happening in Nigeria, where soldiers instead of facing terrorist's and bandits are busy brutalizing people in Benue and the southern part of the country.

I also try to remind us how a certain presidential candidate promised to fight insurgency from the front line,but today is fighting from UK hospital.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by LZAA: 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
magzey:

5: Allowance for all Nigerians
Yet this APCheat has managed to destroy the remaining faux national unity remaining in this false contraption
Not to worry though keep blaming pdp or better yet keep blaming GEJ
Smh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by Donedeal1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
I traveled to London for a short rest.__(who)
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by Tedpgrass: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
crossfm:

I wouldn't have replied your mention, but had to because you asked a question.

If you took your time to read meaning into by post you would have deduced that it was purely a satire.

I was painting a picture of what is happening in Nigeria, where soldiers instead of facing terrorist's and bandits are busy brutalizing people in Benue and the southern part of the country.

I also try to remind us how a certain presidential candidate promised to fight insurgency from the front line,but today is fighting from UK hospital.

Peace.

Apologies

Was too peeved to note the irony.

Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by Richthekid: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
Oh no
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by engrchykae(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Frstem:

Can you shed more light on this Bro? You just opened my mind to ideas!!!
sheik gumi once said it during GEJ tenure,he said"some people keep saying that northerners are the ones sponsoring Boko Haram,but how do you explain helicopters dropping large boxes around the sambisa area? How do you explain white men in tinted vehicles in convoys going to the sambisa area?"
The planning and situating of Boko Haram along the strategic location bordering Chad,niger and Nigeria shows great planning that an ordinary hausa can't pull such.
For the sect to acquire more than 300 units of Toyota hilux through japan,a strong ally of USA means that usa is in the know.
There is no way such money will be moved either by wire wire or by raw cash that cia won't know.
In 2003,it was CIA that said that there is a gathering of Islamic fundamentalists around the sambisa area.
When military goes hard on Boko Haram,the amnesty international will start shouting but when bh carry out atrocities,they will simply argue about the number of casualties.
The military recently intercepted a lowbeds carrying about six mine resistant tanks going through adamawa,the US government called that the equipments are meant for the US mission in niger republic,do you know that the equipments had no clearance papers from customs as to where it came from,who cleared it or to whom it's to be delivered to.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by engrchykae(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
Davefed:
Keep blaming
remember in 2016,the military pushed hard and sacked sambisa,A WHITEMAN WAS SEEN IN THERE BUT TILL DATE,NO ONE KNEW HIS NAME.
HE IS CIA!!!
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by engrchykae(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
Numerouno94:

Africans luv shifting blames. Thats our major problem, nd thats why we backward. B4 a problem is solved one has to accept ones mistake nd take responsibility for ones action after which one can proffer a solution either through self help or help from odas.

Some stupid Islamic fanatics nd blood sucker/Fulanies re killing people nd destroying the North nd Nigeria as a whole yet ur blaming US? re u serious? Nd to tink some of u re graduates.

How una dey reason dey baffle me. Exactly how some peepz said Covid-19 was caused by 5g. Better tell ur Government to fight These terrorist wit sincerity nd stop making cash out of it rather than shifting goal post.
why do the West love fulanis as leaders of Nigeria from Independence
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by Frstem: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
engrchykae:
sheik gumi once said it during GEJ tenure,he said"some people keep saying that northerners are the ones sponsoring Boko Haram,but how do you explain helicopters dropping large boxes around the sambisa area? How do you explain white men in tinted vehicles in convoys going to the sambisa area?"
The planning and situating of Boko Haram along the strategic location bordering Chad,niger and Nigeria shows great planning that an ordinary hausa can't pull such.
For the sect to acquire more than 300 units of Toyota hilux through japan,a strong ally of USA means that usa is in the know.
There is no way such money will be moved either by wire wire or by raw cash that cia won't know.
In 2003,it was CIA that said that there is a gathering of Islamic fundamentalists around the sambisa area.
When military goes hard on Boko Haram,the amnesty international will start shouting but when bh carry out atrocities,they will simply argue about the number of casualties.
The military recently intercepted a lowbeds carrying about six mine resistant tanks going through adamawa,the US government called that the equipments are meant for the US mission in niger republic,do you know that the equipments had no clearance papers from customs as to where it came from,who cleared it or to whom it's to be delivered to.

Wow. This is mind-blowing. I always had the notion that the CIA plays a huge role in different wars all around the world.

Maybe you could share your source of information as I would like to get first hand information about this. The National TV and papers report nothing.
Re: Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers by COMPAQ(m): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
By now Nigeria should have 2 heavily armed drones doing 24hr surveillance of Maiduguri and environs. Once these guys show up in their gun trucks, remote controllers of these drones swoop in to attack with gps and laser guided bombs and missiles.

Why are we making this conflict harder than it needs to be. If America won’t support us, we should go to Israel, China or Russia to contract that drone service to us. The drone operator can be safely inside the army HQ in Borno.

Some drones can stay in the air for 24hours straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he9C3DZ-K8Y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poll Shift: Oshiomhole Dares INEC, To Resume Campaigns Despite Restriction / Soldier, 3 Others Feared Dead In Rivers / Zahra Buhari: I Can’t Speak Hausa Fluently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.