Stats: 3,150,141 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. (5173 Views)

Six Important Reasons You Should Be Humble / Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
amrichy:

in that case, it is the duty and responsibility of the creator to carry out maintenance operations on his/her/its creation at the appropriate time. ..

Yes and True and All Creators in Discharge of this Duty, Specify and Instruct how the creation should be properly utilised Safely and Eternally through their "Instruction Manual" going as Far as Providing Scheduled and Periodic Maintenance with Them.

Thus, Creators have Discharged this Duty and Obligations.

Therefore, the Burden of Obligation has been Completely and Absolutely Transferred to the creation who has the Duty to Work Within Designated Limits As Specified by the creator while going for Periodic and Scheduled Maintenance As Specified by the Creator, if they want to last Forever!
Re: Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. by frank317: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lovethaa:
We are all children of God... and there is no such thing as why u need God's love... because you automatically have it as a human being .. the only difference between a believer and a non believer can be liken to the son of dangote living with him and another son living else where without knowing dangote is his daddy..

Christians know thier Power as God's children so they harness it while non believers though they carry same power they don't know how to use it

Pray tell, which power do Christians harness... Power to do what exactly?
Re: Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. by Franking: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
God should shove his love up his stjupid as*.
Re: Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. by amrichy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes and True and All Creators in Discharge of this Duty, Specify and Instruct how the creation should be properly utilised Safely and Eternally through their "Instruction Manual" going as Far as Providing Scheduled and Periodic Maintenance with Them.

Thus, Creators have Discharged this Duty and Obligations.

Therefore, the Burden of Obligation has been Completely and Absolutely Transferred to the creation who has the Duty to Work Within Designated Limits As Specified by the creator while going for Periodic and Scheduled Maintenance As Specified by the Creator, if they want to last Forever!
@ the underlined statement, it seems you are contradicting yourself.
perhaps you should use the existence and survival of a specific creation to explain your idea more clearly and logical (i prefer that you use a non-human creation for this, a goat or a palm tree for example)
Re: Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. by anyamashima(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
Wat ?
amrichy:
All i know is that religion is man-made.
Re: Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. by vanvino(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Love is a blessing and a course... Lucify was the most loved how did that work out when he break the rule? "This is my beloved son in whom i am well pleased" do you think those words where said to Jesus while he was about to eat fried rice & chicken during valentines day? and what was Jesus words letter on? if its my will i let this cup pass away from me but never the less..... in summary, in solomons words in Ecc. if you see the burden God has placed in the shoulder of man a dead man is happier than the living but one who is more happy is one who has not been born.
Re: Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. by Tomisin666(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
Truefaith:
John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

I think that Bible passage makes it clear the main love of God is shown in His willingness to save us from going to hell.Tueeh to whosoever wrote that misleading scriptures...God almighty is so wonderful, he is one and indivisible, is the sustainer needed by all, he has never had offspring, nor was it born and there's none comparable to him so i don't really know where you guys come across your begotten son oh abi y'all xtrain don't know the meaning of begotten son again and what about those in luke 3 vs 38 God himself acknowledge has his sons what are we going to do about them, is it that we're having 2 or more sons of God that's to be worshipped or is it that it's the Bible context that contradicts itself hmm i guess something is wrong somewhere grin

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
amrichy:

@ the underlined statement, it seems you are contradicting yourself.
perhaps you should use the existence and survival of a specific creation to explain your idea more clearly and logical (i prefer that you use a non-human creation for this, a goat or a palm tree for example)

grin Sneaky, Sneaky grin I am not contradicting myself, rather you have Shifted Post! grin

Goats and Palm Trees have never ever deviated from their Creator's Designation and Law, so it would be impossible to use them for they are keeping to their Creator's Maintenance Schedules and All.

So find another creation who was as disobedient and defiant to its Creator as man was, then I could explain! grin
Re: Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. by amrichy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Sneaky, Sneaky grin I am not contradicting myself, rather you have Shifted Post! grin

Goats and Palm Trees have never ever deviated from their Creator's Designation and Law, so it would be impossible to use them for they are keeping to their Creator's Maintenance Schedules and All.

So find another creation who was as disobedient and defiant to its Creator as man was, then I could explain! grin
Are goats and palm trees AWARE of their creator's "designation and law"? Also, why do you think goats and palm tree have not deviated from their creator's "designation and law"?
Re: Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤

Re: Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. by Truefaith: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
[quote author=Tomisin666 post=100696677][/quote]

If the owner of nairaland finds it expedient that people who try to comment on threads promoting Islam first swear fealty to Mohammed and Islam, shouldn't he do the same to people who rail against the basic Christian teaching of Christ being the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD ?

Shouldn't such commenters steer clear of threads discussing Christianity on Sundays?

Or when last did Tomisin666 go to heaven or how did he acquire this his firm assertion that God has no Son even though the Bible, which the Quran says it was based upon, affirms that God indeed has an ONLY BEGOTTEN SON and that this Son is the only Saviour of man?

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2019/03/26/allah/
Re: Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. by Famousdex1: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
Re: Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. by Debra911(f): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
Akube1z:
Here are Six Reasons You Need God's Love in your life.

1) You need God's love to serve Him in Hope (Jesus) Righteousness (Holy Spirit)

2) God's Love brings blessings and favour.

3) God's Love is better than anything in Life.

4) God's Love brings mercy, grace and protection.

5) God's Love brings boldness and power.

6) God's Love brings His Fear upon us, and the fear of God is wisdom.

Feel free to ask questions, add your views.
Alleluia! "Love God with the whole of your heart , Love His word, Love His house , Love His work, His kingdom business and Love His presence"
Re: Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
amrichy:

Are goats and palm trees AWARE of their creator's "designation and law"? Also, why do you think goats and palm tree have not deviated from their creator's "designation and law"?

grin Because, they are even Older than us and they come from the same place we were manufactured from, that is the earth.

Secondly, God did not give them much laws especially plants have none while animals have One which is that they shall have a case to answer if they kill any man!

Therefore, by the absence and scantiness of laws, it clearly shows that they are in Compliance with the Creators Designation exactly as you did not issue any law over your toothbrush which is different from your phone, which has a Law to Obey All your commands! grin
Re: Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. by Melody123: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
amrichy:

What if the creation is created with the ability and capacity to "survive" without (the intervention of) the creator?
Impossible

If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found / Understand Why Jesus Death Was A Perfect Sacrifice / Sex Is A Spiritual Affair: Unlawful Sex Is A Destiny Killer