Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid (7510 Views)

Nigeria’s Public Debt Grows By 12.25%, Hits N24.387tn / Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $44bn First Time In 2019 / Nigeria’s External Reserves Climb Back To $42b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by victorazy(m): 6:55am On Apr 11, 2021
6 years u mean
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 11, 2021
This is APC achievement

Though some people decamped from PDP to APC
I'm sure PDP will win, and it'll be united and ready in mid-next-year
True decamping is has not yet come
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by victorazy(m): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2021
busybrain123:
And apart from sponsoring bandits, Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam, nothing to show for it. embarassed

And building gigantic mosques
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by brosom(m): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2021
linearity:

not true, our mumu nova do!

Even when China takes over in order to collect on their debt, we will still worship and sing their praises as that man called Amaechi does everyday!

Just wait for it, the country is gone to the dogs because our mumu nova do!
we've exhausted our loan option, we now resolve in printing money

how long do u think it can last?
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 11, 2021
busybrain123:
And apart from sponsoring bandits, Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam, nothing to show for it. embarassed

APC finishes it's tenures

All fools will decamped to APC and be retired

And all smarts(lesser devils) will come under umbrella next year and takes power

It's time of retirement for dumb dudes
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 11, 2021
NotThatSmart:
BuhariAFailure
And he will be failure for APC
PDP will truly win
The amazement will come from holy South West, the most educated zone
I'm they'll vote out APC even if his royal highness Tinubu wins Primaries
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by pickatyou1: 7:13am On Apr 11, 2021
411%

Guess they want to reach 419%

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by linearity: 7:15am On Apr 11, 2021
brosom:
we've exhausted our loan option, we now resolve in printing money

how long do u think it can last?

As long as our mumu will last, and believe me our mumu long well well, las las we wouldn’t be the las to result in printing worthless paper currency, Zimbabwe is far ahead of us.

Don’t ask me about hyper inflation and unbearable economic hardship that will result, our mumu have shock absorbers, we will be smiling while suffering and at the same still voting into power, the same set of polithieficians year in and year either in APC or when they turn-coat and became PDP or revert back to APC and vi-sa-vi, the result will be same.

These Polithiefcians thinks they are Lords and Kings, but will discover that the best their stolen wealth will get then abroad, where they have stashed them is second class citizens and their high fences at home would not protect them from the wrath of angry hungry masses they have pillaged all day long.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by zeedof(m): 7:15am On Apr 11, 2021
School self.... shebi percentage stop at 100.. its has always be 100% not above but 9ja matter na 411%... o ti sunmi
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by Chirowman(m): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2021
Trouble oooo there's fire on the mountain
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by Tetrahedron: 7:18am On Apr 11, 2021
By the time the drug addict comes on board there will be no more Nigeria! Because his belief is keep printing money

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by Duplexxx: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2021
They will come and carry Nigeria away from Nigeria if their dedt is not paid grin grin grin

Just imagine

Dedt here and there

What have they done with the money

Nigeria himself need to be flog with koboko
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by brosom(m): 7:19am On Apr 11, 2021
linearity:

As long as our mumu will last, and believe me mumu long well well, las las we wouldn’t be the las to result in printing worthless paper currency, Zimbabwe is far ahead of us.

Don’t ask me about hyper inflation and unbearable economic hardship that will result, our mumu have shock absorbers, we will be smiling while suffering and at the same still voting into power, the same set of polithieficians into power.
I'm this case, my fingers are crossed!!
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by Carcinogenic(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2021
It's seems there is no end in sight for this woes.
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by Zetty177x: 7:36am On Apr 11, 2021
GMB has killed the entity. Share d shittihole

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by Brushstrokes20: 7:36am On Apr 11, 2021
No thanks to the useless govt of self serving THIEVES!
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by DivineDynamics: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2021
Personal indebtedness or national one is not a good signal.

No nation should revel in indebtedness.
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by CocoaOla: 7:40am On Apr 11, 2021
There is zero point in throwing money at a corrupt system. Where do you think all the aid money goes already?
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by Dpharisee: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2021
Broken2020:
If the mannavulturebbqmaker avoid this thread na thunder go kill am.

Nothing good will near his dwelling place.

Anything good will avoid him the way he avoids truths on Nairaland.

When the empty brain return from UK Na to beg the rubber stamp senate president to approve another loan from Togo
is a troll on Nairaland, just ignore him, he is suffering too but seems to enjoy spamming this site with his pro Buhari giberish

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 11, 2021
This is why I ask some fvcktards screaming for yoruba presidency to reason this shit....the scarecrow who's currently in the UK will totally grope and rape the economy so badly by 2023 that any southerner who takes over would probably spend the next 6-7 years trying to unfvck this whole shitshow that there probably won't be any tangible gain to his tribesmen, when he finally unfvcks it he'd be rounding up and it would be the turn of another northerner, and the circle continues.....maybe we should just sue for peace and allow the flatin0s run for office.

The only solution still remains restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by adenigga(m): 7:55am On Apr 11, 2021
layopampam:
Buhari has killed us!

...yes!

And He's busy researching on.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by jrusky(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2021
Sorry very wrong and manipulative headline.

The fact show the debt grow 411% within time frame of 5 years and not 8 years. apc liars don't start this morning it is too early to wake up and started lying looking to extend blames.

I repeat Nigeria debt exploded since 2016 till date and it will explode more before 2023 because when he comes back from his junk medical trip he will still borrow from Somalia, Afghanistan, even Sudan. Mark my word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by bayelsaowei(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2021
jaxxy:
Obasanjo Cleared our debts so he has almost no blame here. Jonathan brought back the debts and Buhari escalated them.

It’s not the debts that are not the problem bt what u do with them. We did nothing meaningful or productive with them. Bill gates told us we didn’t listen.

We are borrowing heavily to build sub standard railroads that will affect or improve the economy by only 10% or less and which we have difficulty maintaining, borrowing to pay salaries and all manners or ridiculous economic projects and policies.
borrowing to pay militants, bandits, bokoharam et Al.

Nigeria as it is is extremely useless..
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by Vulcanheph(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2021
helinues:
And nothing to show for all this debt in terms of development..

Sebi GEJ did not collect a dime as loan during his tenure as president..

Buhari acquired all the 411% increase in debt

Eish!
My friend shut up... The report says for that the debt Rose for the past 8 years, who has been in power for the 6 years out of the last 8 years.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by helinues: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2021
Vulcanheph:

My friend shut up... The report says for that the debt Rose for the past 8 years, who has been in power for the 6 years out of the last 8 years.

Has Buhari been in power for 8 years?

Why are you contradicting yourself?
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by gambia(m): 8:51am On Apr 11, 2021
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

Rubbish.
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by Shattuck(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2021
leadership adds value it doesn't take from it, this is definately one of the dividends of governance in Nigeria, such a shame.
Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by Vulcanheph(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2021
helinues:

You need psychological evaluation.... Your senseless master has been in power for 6 out of the 8 years Nigeria's debt has been rising (which is 75% of the 8 years, in case your zombie brain hasn't still understood it). And someone else pointed out that the debt profile started rising at 2016 which is exactly 1 year after your zombie Lord got into power.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2021
LZAA:

Cc imhotep greenback helinues ngadaawo AfonjaConehead
Has helinues blamed GEJ today?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s External Debt Grows By 411% In 8 Years — Actionaid by Vulcanheph(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2021
helinues:

My brother don't mind the zombie... They are always making a fool of themselves while trying to defend their masters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Deputy Govs: Let’s Resolve Border Disputes / Uncertainty Over Resumption Date Of Adamu-Led APC NWC / Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.