Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There (32954 Views)

If A Demon Possessed Man Tells You Your History / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2021
segun544:

Oga what we call demons are what you Muslims call Aljanu (in hausa) or Jinn... Qur'an 51:56 Allah says "And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me". Notice that Allah even places Jinn before humans, you know why? Yea you guessed right, it's because he placed Jinns above you guys (Muslims ooo).

How do you think those Jinns are worshipping your Allah, they worship him by possessing his slaves (Muslims again), little wonder those Jinns are always tormenting all this Muslim boys and girls all over here.

When those Jinns start tormenting them ehn, even 15 macho men won't be able to hold down a fragile girl of 12 years! And once an Islamic cleric or Alfa starts reciting the Ayah to cast out the Jinn, they are always careful because if the Jinn comes out of the possessed person ears, then the person permanently goes deaf, if it comes out of the eyes, the person permanently goes blind etc.. Is Allah not wonderful!

Before you open your mouth next time to castigate Christians, make sure that your Allah isnt subjecting you to worse punishment.

So whenever you don't have time to worship Allah, you can just beg that Jinn inside you to worship Allah on your behalf!

I hope you get the point now!

I know say some religion get demond because if anyone say any negative things about their prophet they must kill the person before they can be at peace. That spirit alone is demons in my opinion

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Weathered: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2021
The sex going on in church, amongst pastors and their female members, youth organisations in church and choir will make Sodom and Gomorrah look like tiro.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Benzemma(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
Interesting15:

Yes, many times, the whole conversation about being demon-possessed usually revolve around the female gender due to their dynamic configuration. But you see, even male folks can be influenced by demons. And indeed, many guys out there are living under the influence of foul spirits.

There are those whose bodies remain an abode to these demons. Demons, like every other spirits, are usually interested in displaying their features on earth, which can only be possible by possessing a body. That is why you see many people around acting like animals and strangely. It is not them, it is the evil spirit(s) residing in them. Even on the internet, you keep seeing people acting abnormally. They just can't help it.
Some demon-possessed folks are outrightly aware they are possessed, while some others go about their daily activities without knowing they are carriers of foul spirits.

Being under the influence of demons is even beyond having a demonic spirit inside of you. You should understand that there are more spirits than humans. Hence, there are tons of unseen demons all around at different territories and spheres. These foul spirits put in place frameworks that influences those that come into contact with their area of jurisdiction to act the way they (the demons) desire. The only group of people that won't be a victim are those who have been able to ascend the energy level emanating from these unseen evil frameworks - which can only be possible when one gives one's life WHOLLY to Jesus Christ.

You know, demon-possessed ladies are usually used by the devil to lure others (particularly men) into sinful stuff so he (the devil) can have the chance to carry out his evil works as written in John 10:10. In the same vein, one of the usefulness of demon possessed guys in the hands of the devil is to use them to lure ladies into sin, ruin their lives, and take them out of the path of God

Ladies, there are many demon-possessed guys out there today, being influenced by the devil, on a mission (whether they know it or not) to ruin your life by taking you away from God's Will. The boyfriend or boss that wants to have sex with you or introduce you to something immoral (going against God's commandments) is under the influence of demons. The guy asking you to send your nude pictures or sending you pictures of his private parts on social media, is obviously under the grip of the devil, to pull you into destruction. You think a man ready to spend millions on you just for five minutes sexual pleasure is ordinary? No! The mission is to ruin your life and get you to hell fire

Many ladies, being emotional creatures, always have this deep craving for attention, acceptance and love. And many evil guys keeps taking advantage of this to lure females into moving out of God's Will. They will make it seems like they genuinely care about you, but it's a big lie. If that guy you are with (either as a friend or dating partner) isn't a born again Child of God, expect something nasty from him soon, because only Jesus can help a man to be TRULY responsible.

Hence, as a lady, the wisest decision you will make is to have an intimate relationship with God, which is enough to satisfy all your needs (even your deepest emotional and physical needs). The first step is to accept Jesus as LORD and Savior. If you are yet to do this, anywhere you are, simply say these words with sincerity "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me and come into my life.

Then keep growing in the things of God by studying the Bible, praying, attending a Bible believing Church, etc. With these, it is easier to surround yourself with people (including guys) who are children of God, and you will save yourself the pain that emanates from a relationship with nasty guys.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/04/ladies-beware-of-demon-possessed-guys.html?m=1
. Just summarize the message with " the devil gets women through men with money, while the devil gets men through women with sex. And save us the time of reading this endless history of how the earth came into existence.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Lovelyn451(f): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Reex12:
jezebel was an adulteress and a LovePeddler what good would trying to please your man bring curses on his generation(ahab), the devil used the already possesed jezebel to destroy him or you seem to forget she also was an idolater who killed all the prophets in the kingdom sparing elijah who escaped by a hare's breath

delilah is a typical nigerian woman that would do anything just to get money from men hence she led her husband to the slaughterhouse and married another.

Do you seem to forget solomon the beloved of God whose heart was turned away from God bcus of his wives idol practice?

Anyhow you put it, a woman is always a host of possession to cause mans downfall
but devil is a man

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Patrioticman007(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Speaking in tongues is a typically example of demonic possessions.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by peacettw: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
@op. Typing through tear-induced laughter. Thanks for making my day grin
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Bahamas95(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
I want to comment but I can't read that epistle..... Someone should please help me summarize.

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Eviana(f): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Interesting.15:

Yes, many times, the whole conversation about being demon-possessed usually revolve around the female gender due to their dynamic configuration. But you see, even male folks can be influenced by demons. And indeed, many guys out there are living under the influence of foul spirits.

There are those whose bodies remain an abode to these demons. Demons, like every other spirits, are usually interested in displaying their features on earth, which can only be possible by possessing a body. That is why you see many people around acting like animals and strangely. It is not them, it is the evil spirit(s) residing in them. Even on the internet, you keep seeing people acting abnormally. They just can't help it.
Some demon-possessed folks are outrightly aware they are possessed, while some others go about their daily activities without knowing they are carriers of foul spirits.

Being under the influence of demons is even beyond having a demonic spirit inside of you. You should understand that there are more spirits than humans. Hence, there are tons of unseen demons all around at different territories and spheres. These foul spirits put in place frameworks that influences those that come into contact with their area of jurisdiction to act the way they (the demons) desire. The only group of people that won't be a victim are those who have been able to ascend the energy level emanating from these unseen evil frameworks - which can only be possible when one gives one's life WHOLLY to Jesus Christ.

You know, demon-possessed ladies are usually used by the devil to lure others (particularly men) into sinful stuff so he (the devil) can have the chance to carry out his evil works as written in John 10:10. In the same vein, one of the usefulness of demon possessed guys in the hands of the devil is to use them to lure ladies into sin, ruin their lives, and take them out of the path of God

Ladies, there are many demon-possessed guys out there today, being influenced by the devil, on a mission (whether they know it or not) to ruin your life by taking you away from God's Will. The boyfriend or boss that wants to have sex with you or introduce you to something immoral (going against God's commandments) is under the influence of demons. The guy asking you to send your nude pictures or sending you pictures of his private parts on social media, is obviously under the grip of the devil, to pull you into destruction. You think a man ready to spend millions on you just for five minutes sexual pleasure is ordinary? No! The mission is to ruin your life and get you to hell fire

Many ladies, being emotional creatures, always have this deep craving for attention, acceptance and love. And many evil guys keeps taking advantage of this to lure females into moving out of God's Will. They will make it seems like they genuinely care about you, but it's a big lie. If that guy you are with (either as a friend or dating partner) isn't a born again Child of God, expect something nasty from him soon, because only Jesus can help a man to be TRULY responsible.

Hence, as a lady, the wisest decision you will make is to have an intimate relationship with God, which is enough to satisfy all your needs (even your deepest emotional and physical needs). The first step is to accept Jesus as LORD and Savior. If you are yet to do this, anywhere you are, simply say these words with sincerity "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me and come into my life.

Then keep growing in the things of God by studying the Bible, praying, attending a Bible believing Church, etc. With these, it is easier to surround yourself with people (including guys) who are children of God, and you will save yourself the pain that emanates from a relationship with nasty guys.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2021/04/ladies-beware-of-demon-possessed-guys.html?m=1

A-men......and yes sir.
Beautifully, beautifully written.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Eastcaostboy: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
AsherAmari:
Hmm.... I thought as much.
The way some of them behave, you'll ask is this really a man?
Okay. Tell me the qualities of a real man? Pls don't give me that bullshit he must be gentle, that makes me sick
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

You are raised a Catholic. You are the ones who read prayers not Christians. grin

grin grin oga calm down i am not Catholic not raised a Catholic it is better to ask questions if you do not know the fact.

I was invited to baby christening here Catholic and also i have been to church of England neigbours baby christening it was a cultural shock for me.

Moreover, i said oyibo Christianity in my post.

Have a nice day smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Reex12(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lovelyn451:
but devil is a man
your kind wasnt included in the creation story in the beginning
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by lkillbrokehoes: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
AsherAmari:
Hmm.... I thought as much. The way some of them behave, you'll ask is this really a man?
cheesy
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Eastcaostboy: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lovelyn451:
but devil is a man
Not really no gender base it might be you
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by WorkDesQ: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Eastcaostboy: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
fabiano09:
christains are amazing creatures, always fighting their shadows all in the name of an imported religion
Everybody is fighting his/her own demons ��
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by vanvino(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
There are those who fixed problems, and there are show-men. There are write-up that educate, inform or enlighten to unite, there are write up simply to cause fight and this's one of them. Talk about demon-possess-human i will give u the benefit of doubt but making it gender base, are you saying demon they fear female? Someone may have an isolated insident that he may not fully understand & u will see epistle of John in Nairaland, making his reality federal constitution sometimes its for you, sometimes it has rational explanation. 12 men shake the city of Rome after Christ has left. Excluding the missionary that brought us the gosple, Since u guys have been giving ur life to christ what have we seen in this country? U can't even leave ur phone behind during offering time inside church, having bodyguard, building cthedral with electric fence, motive speaking & psychological preaching, yet our forefather didn't need all that nor go through such headach to live in peace, keep themselves nor properties safe.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Yankee101: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Including ladies
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Yes a lot of them are demon possessed.

Recently, I was going somewhere and I met a guy , nice guy, handsome, working class, he asked me out and all of that, he then added me on facebook, from his pictures online, he is a "pastor" so I decided to try him and see if he is actually a "pastor", he attends deeper life, told me whenever I want to come to his family house to see him I should wear skirt and no makeup, I laughed (Dude doesn't know how spiritual I am and I wasnt ready to reveal it to him). Few minutes into the conversation. He is already talking about how he loves romance and sex shocked, this is a pastor that is always climbing pulpit, this guy is more concerned about how I dress than the sin he commit. After all said, I discarded him, I can't be unequally yoked with a fornicator.

God will help us in this generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Twelfthman: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Yes

Jezebel demon possesses men too to bring havoc to other Godly women and men
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Oracleforce: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Even if a guy tells a lady that he is demon-possessed as long as the guy is rich, a lot of our Naija ladies will still marry him even the so-called born-again sister in the Lord...
Yahoo guys married the most beautiful ladies in town....tell one of the Yahoo guys that are not demon-possessed

Naija Ladies are confused human beings
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Twelfthman: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
That is the Jezebel demon. Learn how to spot it and u ll be fine

Nuttella:
Yes a lot of them are demon possessed. Recently, I was going somewhere and I met a guy nice guy, handsome, cute, working class, he asked me out and all of that, he then added me on facebook, from his pictures online, he is a "pastor" so I decided to try him and see if he is actually a "pastor", he attends deeper life, told me whenever I want to come to his family house to see him I should wear skirt and no makeup, I laughed. Few minutes into the conversation. He is already talking about how he loves romance and sex shocked, this is a deeper life pastor, this guy is more concerned about how I dress than the sin he commit. After all said, I discarded him, I can't be unequally yoked with a fornicator.

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by seangy4konji: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
Iyinbo weh no go church weh hin life better pass you no get demon abo demons deh different abi?
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Oracleforce: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nuttella:
Yes a lot of them are demon possessed. Recently, I was going somewhere and I met a guy nice guy, handsome, cute, working class, he asked me out and all of that, he then added me on facebook, from his pictures online, he is a "pastor" so I decided to try him and see if he is actually a "pastor", he attends deeper life, told me whenever I want to come to his family house to see him I should wear skirt and no makeup, I laughed(Dude doesn't know how spiritual I am and I wasnt ready to reveal it to him). Few minutes into the conversation. He is already talking about how he loves romance and sex shocked, this is a deeper life pastor, this guy is more concerned about how I dress than the sin he commits. After all, said, I discarded him, I can't be unequally yoked with a fornicator.

You called him fornication....as if you are a virgin...
Since you are a child of God, I think you could have corrected him promptly....probably he has a weakness in relating with ladies...
Let him that sins not be the one that will throw the first stone..
If your pandora box is exposed to him, you sure if he will wait.?....we are all work in making...I'm not saying you should marry him but looking for a perfect man....you will not find....
Examine yourself, pls..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
AntiChristian:
This is too much

Na so so demon demon for christianity. Do oyinbo christians chase demons too this way? In Isaiah 45:7 Yahweh says He creates prosperity and disaster. Is demon not a disaster?

I'm sure sagenaija, antiislam and Enilove go get thousands of demon for body! grin

You forgot about the demon possessing Muslim terrorists that aid them in shouting Allah akbar before bombing a particular area
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Oracleforce:

You called him fornication....as if you are a virgin...
Since you are a child of God, I think you could have corrected him promptly....probably he has a weakness in relating with ladies...
Let him that sins not be the one that will throw the first stone..
If your pandora box is exposed to him, you sure if he will wait.?....we are all work in making...I'm not saying you should marry him but looking for a perfect man....you will not find....
Examine yourself, pls..
First day of meeting me, he is already talking about sex, meaning what? I dont need to correct such people, I just leave. I am not judging him either. I dont know what is wrong with this generation, if you tell them the truth they say you are judging them, first day of meeting him, he is proposing marriage, first day of meeting, he is talking of sex, so many red flags, I might be a believer but I was in the world before I became a full believer, if a man is not sincere I know and that guy is not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Lovelyn451(f): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
Not really no gender base it might be you
he's a he
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by judedwriter(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
A lot of guys out there are into all kinds of demonic spiritual activities for quick money.

It's so sad that majority of girls fall too quickly for guys who have excess money to spend without being curious about how they got the money.

Poverty mentality is too much these days.
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet!

You are just displaying foolishness upandan young man. Infact I won't contest it if I hear that you inherited it from your dad or mum.

You are all over the thread calling people names for their views. It only shows how poorly raised you are or probably, raised by animals that should have terminated you as a fuetus to save the world from the problem you have become.

Your likes call gentlemen and reasonable guys Simps to feel good just because you are truly demonic.

See! Check my moniker very well. I drive senses into empty demonic skulls like yours and don't care if banned by mods of your like.

Try and get medical help before it's too late. And you are free to reply me as much as you can because I will keep answering you till the two of us a banned.

Nonsense

Ah! Bros you the vex o, giving it out as e de hot. Well done sir!
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Tomisin666(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
Organsm self dey move demon grin
Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by Toks2008(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ishilove:
Which is why when ladies are praying for spirit filled partners, they should be specific on what kinds of spirit. Demons are spirits too

[img]https://media1./images/a50e887ed9c13b6eb5fca8bf3b8c95d4/tenor.gif?itemid=9271317[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Inside life. grin grin grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Leads Cultists To Christ As They Surrender Their Weapons. / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Liberian IG Of Police, Prays For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.