Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? (7810 Views)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / Do Christians Need To Confess Adultery To Their Partners? / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Rok01: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
When a Christian is born again at the initial stage ie the regeneration of his spirit man he will still be in the bondage of some certain sins because he's still a baby Christian. When he keep growing in Christ by studying the word of God and obeying the Holy Spirit those his old nature (Adamic) will begin to be judge including that his bondage. One thing that brings bondage to a man is Sin. When a man sin he is in bondage already but when he is truly born again not at the initial stage Christ will set him free from all those bondages.
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Akolawole(m): 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
shadeyinka:

Salvation is the Deliverance of the Spirit of Man from the captivity of Satan.
A Christian after his salvation has to deliver his Soul (Mind) by Renewing it with the WORD of God.
A Christian after his salvation has to secure his body not only with good diet but by the stripes of Christ.
A Christian after his salvation has to make clean his Physical Environment (Physically and Spiritually)

Healing is a Form of Deliverance (Deliverance from Sickness and Infirmity)

Demonic Affliction are at several levels
1. Demonic Possession of the Spirit (Anyone who is not born again is possessed at this level)
2. Demonic Affliction of the Soul
Here, Demons control the realm of reasoning, will and emotion so that sin, iniquity and transgressions feel normal and uncontrollable (e.g. addictions)
3. Demonic Affliction of the Body
Here, Demons control the realm of the body through Sickness, Infirmities and all form of sickness.
4. Demonic Affliction of the Environment
Here, Demons control the physical items or physical space or physical environment (place of work etc)

In spite of these, NOT ALL addictions, illness, etc is Demonic in origin.

Do God heal INHERITED diseases such as Diabetes, Glaucoma, Sickle Cell Anemia etc ?
Is the Healing Automatic with Salvation or a separate experience?

Deliverance is NOT about Demonic Possession BUT Deliverance from Demonic AFFLICTION.

A Born Again Christian CANNOT be Possessed: he can only be afflicted!

Any Christian who cannot use his weapons of Spiritual Warfare will be AFFLICTED, HARASSED and OPPRESSED

We have to be VERY VERY VERY careful about what we put on public forum because it can mislead many and we know the consequence of that in the scripture.

1) Sin is the ONLY thing that causes affliction. Simple as a b c!

What is the remedy? Repent and ask for forgiveness. Not deliverance.

2) If i am sick say i have headache, what do i do ? I take paracetamol and take a nap. Simple!
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
We need it Very well..

Someone just ask me Exactly this question few days ago.

Many of us feel that Deliverance is all about witchcraft, marine Spirit and all that. Deliverance is far above that.

We Live in a World filled with Principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, Wickedness in High places, etc. These beings are constantly on the move looking for where to reside.

The Bible says when you break the hedge the Serpent will strike. Even as believers or people of God, there are times due to one thing or the other, you see yourself manifesting some strange acts or feelings. You need Deliverance at that point.

If Apostle Peter the right hand man of JESUS Christ was used by the devil at a point in the Ministry of JESUS Christ, then you understand the need for Constant Deliverance in the life of a Believer..

Personally, I don't play with Deliverance. I Release myself and take Full advantage of it..

Oga, which Bible are u reading? U are just creating ur own gospel without any basis.

Have u read Colossians 1:13, ephesians 2:6 and Ephesians 1:21?
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Righteousness2(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Akolawole:

We have the best of privilege NOW [/b]with[b] holy spirit which Peter dont have at that time. Recall Jesus was the ONLY carrier of holy Spirit until Pentecos(Acts 2).

When we have weakness, lets deal with it, we cant hide under unnecessary deliverance as many do NOW.
Hosea 4:6
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Kobojunkiee: 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Akolawole:

We have to be VERY VERY VERY careful about what we put on public forum because it can mislead many and we know the consequence of that in the scripture.

2) If i am sick say i have headache, what do i do ? I take paracetamol and take a nap. Simple!
I am afraid sin is not the only cause. Recall, that Jesus Christ promised that you will have suffering and tribulation to deal with while you are in this world. and this was given to His followers and not to those still living in sin. undecided

Sin is disobedience, so the only remedy for sin is obedience of the commandments/teachings of Jesus Christ.

As for suffering and tribulations, again, the only way is through continued obedience of the same commandments/teachings of Jesus Christ where Obedience is the ONLY remedy for everything in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Kobojunkiee: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
Rok01:
When a Christian is born again at the initial stage ie the regeneration of his spirit man he will still be in the bondage of some certain sins because he's still a baby Christian. When he keep growing in Christ by studying the word of God and obeying the Holy Spirit those his old nature (Adamic) will begin to be judge including that his bondage. One thing that brings bondage to a man is Sin. When a man sin he is in bondage already but when he is truly born again not at the initial stage Christ will set him free from all those bondages.
Only those who have already been made free from slavery to sin , by submittng to and obeying the commandments/teachings of Jesus Christ, can qualify to becoming born again. No one still struggling with sin of any kind can be born again. See John 8 undecided
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Righteousness2(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
emmmillenium:

Mr Righteousness, I pray God will grant you more understanding of his word. But let us be careful before we pass our personal beliefs for people consumption.

What is deliverance according to Jesus our master

Luke 4:18
[18]The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Deliverance is preached....deliverance is goodnews which is preached according to Christ....deliverance is salvation that we preach....anyone that needs deliverance is anyone that need salvation.

Be born again itself is the only deliverance everybody needs and not all the gymnastic we do in our worship centres.

I know many will get confused by this statement of mine and this may generate thousands of questions and abuses but the truth is that this kind of question can be answered by typing. It requires a full teaching in order to rightly divide the world of truth

To answer briefly, no other deliverance remains for someone who is genuinely born again.

I pray sound doctrine will flood our worship centres and men will return back to christianity of old.

Peace!

My Brother, I would have ignored you but my conscience won't let me.

My Brother, you are a Casulty/Victim of Hosea 4:6.
This is Exactly why so many Believers today are bond in Bondages and are at the Mercy of Kingdoms of Darkness.

This is the reason why many Believers today flee at the sight of people bragging with Charms and all that.

This is the Reason why you will see Believers liverless, Boldless ,Powerless and Courageless .
This is the Reason why so many Believers are bound and Crippled by arrows flying up and down.

Wake up young man so you don't Die early in your Christian race.

Don't be victim of lack of Knowledge.
Deliverance sets you free and Empowers you to be a Commander in this life.

Don't be a Mumu Christian.. The kingdoms of darkness will make you a laughing stock and a sign Board to test their stuff.

Obadiah 1:17 says in Mount Zion there Holiness and Deliverance and you will Possess your Possessions.

King David the Psalmist a Man after GOD'S Heart always cried out for Deliverance.

Don't make yourself be a Caricature Beliver!
As a Believer you are in War Front. Steady arrows are flying by day and Night. In this war of life, if you are not knowledgeable on what to do, you will be crushed..

Grammar does not do anything... you need Power to Operate..
Wake up and Get Constant Deliverance..
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by emmmillenium: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

My Brother, I would have ignored you but my conscience won't let me.

My Brother, you are a Casulty/Victim of Hosea 4:6.
This is Exactly why so many Believers today are bond in Bondages and are at the Mercy of Kingdoms of Darkness.

This is the reason why many Believers today flee at the sight of people bragging with Charms and all that.

This is the Reason why you will see Believers liverless, Boldless ,Powerless and Courageless .
This is the Reason why so many Believers are bound and Crippled by arrows flying up and down.

Wake up young man so you don't Die early in your Christian race.

Don't be victim of lack of Knowledge.
Deliverance sets you free and Empowers you to be a Commander in this life.

Don't be a Mumu Christian.. The kingdoms of darkness will make you a laughing stock and a sign Board to test their stuff.

Obadiah 1:17 says in Mount Zion there Holiness and Deliverance and you will Possess your Possessions.

King David the Psalmist a Man after GOD'S Heart always cried out for Deliverance.

Don't make yourself be a Caricature Beliver!
As a Believer you are in War Front. Steady arrows are flying by day and Night. In this war of life, if you are not knowledgeable on what to do, you will be crushed..

Wake up and Get Constant Deliverance..

Hmmmm....what else can we do for people like my brother righteousness than to pray that Holyspirit himself will make this simple truth clear unto you sir.

Many like my brother righteousness are sincere in their religious activities but they are sincerely wrong. Rom 10:1-2

You said I am causality of Hosea 4:6 which says my people are perished because of lack of knowledge, my question is that is it the knowledge of Christ my saviour
or the belief of the so called GO.

Because I have never found anywhere Jesus or his apostles taught that believers are not delivered once and for all

How many times did Jesus Christ perform deliverance on his apostles. Or how many times did He bind and cast out evil spirit from his disciples... it is possible I have not read my bible to that level that is why I am asking

You are talking about war of life when you are more than conqueror...sincerely I am living my life in the victory Christ has given and I do not know that any war exist... if you know you know my brother

You even said I should wake up so as not to die early....

sir, for your information, I am already dead with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I but christ lives in me. The life I now live in body, I live by the faith of the son of God who loves me and gave his life for me. Gal 2:20

You said deliverance set me free and empower me to be a commander in life......sir, only one can set free...his name is Jesus...He is the only deliverance you need..
John 8:36

Its well with you my brother righteousness
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by EvangelistChuks(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by shadeyinka(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Akolawole:

Anyone who has been used by Jesus to deliver one or two people know that
1. Sometimes people not in sin may need deliverance. (I was a special case: I thank God for my Freedom)
2. Jesus did not distinguish between illness and casting out demons. That is why Jesus would rebuke Fever as if its a being.
3. There is what is called self Deliverance, it is not all about being prayed for by others

Levels of Deliverance
1. Salvation: deliverance of the spirit of man and sometimes simultaneously (by grace) every other kind of deliverance takes place
2. Keeping a clean spiritual environment (Holiness); this is enough for some kind of demons
3. Self Deliverance: Personally Confronting demonic influences in ones life
4. Mass Deliverance: where as a result of joint congregational deliverance prayer a person is made free
5. A Third Party Confronting demons on one's behalf (when a mature Christian pray for deliverance for a person)

A Christian can NOT be possessed, but can be Oppressed, Harrazed or Tormented: the act of FORCING these demonic activity to CEASE is called Deliverance.

Many christian who speak about deliverance have never even attempted delivering a demonized person: theory is sometimes different from reality. I used to argue like you before; That's the plain truth!!
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nigerian born again Christians need deliverance per second
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by shadeyinka(m): 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
emmmillenium:

Hmmmm....what else can we do for people like my brother righteousness than to pray that Holyspirit himself will make this simple truth clear unto you sir.

Many like my brother righteousness are sincere in their religious activities but they are sincerely wrong. Rom 10:1-2

You said I am causality of Hosea 4:6 which says my people are perished because of lack of knowledge, my question is that is it the knowledge of Christ my saviour
or the belief of the so called GO.

Because I have never found anywhere Jesus or his apostles taught that believers are not delivered once and for all

How many times did Jesus Christ perform deliverance on his apostles. Or how many times did He bind and cast out evil spirit from his disciples... it is possible I have not read my bible to that level that is why I am asking

You are talking about war of life when you are more than conqueror...sincerely I am living my life in the victory Christ has given and I do not know that any war exist... if you know you know my brother

You even said I should wake up so as not to die early....

sir, for your information, I am already dead with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I but christ lives in me. The life I now live in body, I live by the faith of the son of God who loves me and gave his life for me. Gal 2:20

You said deliverance set me free and empower me to be a commander in life......sir, only one can set free...his name is Jesus...He is the only deliverance you need..
John 8:36

Its well with you my brother righteousness
You were probably born free of demons by grace hence you wont understand.
Your argument sounds okay but highly theoretical.

Let me use the same standard for you:
1. Jesus never had to pray for more than 30 seconds on any sickness or demonized person: how come we spend hours and sometimes days on some cases in our churches?
2. There was never a case where Jesus failed to heal or deliver anyone: how come sometimes after our prayers the sick person still end up dying?
3. How come in the presence of Jesus was satan himself able to enter Peter just after the Holy Spirit revealed the identity of Jesus through him?

This signs shall follow them that believe...in My name, they will cast out demons!
Have you tested this out to see if it is true?

If you have not, how come you know so much about demons and deliverance?
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by MightySparrow: 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

God get wife?

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 1: 12 & 13
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Kobojunkiee: 12:04am On Apr 12, 2021
Icumsa45:
Nigerian born again Christians need deliverance per second
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by AntiChristian: 6:27am On Apr 12, 2021
MightySparrow:

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 1: 12 & 13

So who is not born of the will of God? Everything is born of the will of God even Satan.
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by AntiChristian: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Wasn't the child Rapist "prophet" possessed by a demon and didn't he need deliverance?

Blame YAHWEH o! Na Him create the calamity!

I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.
Isaiah 45:7
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by TruthHurts1(m): 6:44am On Apr 12, 2021
Yahweh created the illiterate, child Rapist demonically possessed fake prophet?

[img]https://images./6AvnQc2eIf3cQ3sMZpNOXs.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

Blame YAHWEH o! Na Him create the calamity!

I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.
Isaiah 45:7
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by MightySparrow: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

So who is not born of the will of God? Everything is born of the will of God even Satan.
You are right, Satan knows this, only Muslims don't. Jesus taught us to pray to our Father in heaven. so the scripture is correct. When next children of God are discussing, don't put mouth.

1 Like

Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Abuventure: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2021
What born again Christian needs is keeping the flesh on check and renewing the mind by the word . The spirit is regenerated, he can not be posses therefore doesn't need deliverance
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Kobojunkiee: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2021
Abuventure:
What born again Christian needs is keeping the flesh on check and renewing the mind by the word . The spirit is regenerated, he can not be posses therefore doesn't need deliverance
Keeping what flesh in check - you cannot be born again if you are still struggling with sin. And in order for you to be free from slavery to sin, all you need to continue to do is accept(trust) and obey the teachings/commandments of Jesus Christ. John 8 undecided

Renewing the mind by the Word- Jesus Christ declared instead that the only thing you need to continue doing is accepting(trust) an obeying the teachings/commandments of Jesus Christ -in order for that to happen. undecided

The spirit is regenerated ke? That is found nowhere in the teachings of Jesus Christ. Instead, the rebirth by the Spirit is like a possession where He takes control of your. Body, mind and soul - that is how He works to renew your very mind, even as you continue to accept(trust) and obey the teachings/commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Kobojunkiee: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
shadeyinka:
Salvation is the Deliverance of the Spirit of Man from the captivity of Satan.
A Christian after his salvation has to deliver his Soul (Mind) by Renewing it with the WORD of God.
A Christian after his salvation has to secure his body not only with good diet but by the stripes of Christ.
A Christian after his salvation has to make clean his Physical Environment (Physically and Spiritually)

Healing is a Form of Deliverance (Deliverance from Sickness and Infirmity)
I believe the OP meant deliverance of the demonic kind, what is now commonplace in Nigeria... deliverance from demons which many religious tend to see everywhere they look. undecided

Also since Jesus Christ promised there would indeed be suffering and tribulations for those who belong to Him, didn't He, by stating that He had overcome the world for their sake, suggest by that rather than deliverance, what they needed instead was endurance? undecided
shadeyinka:
Demonic Affliction are at several levels
1. Demonic Possession of the Spirit (Anyone who is not born again is possessed at this level)
2. Demonic Affliction of the Soul
Here, Demons control the realm of reasoning, will and emotion so that sin, iniquity and transgressions feel normal and uncontrollable (e.g. addictions)
Addictions have not to do with the Soul but the mental - the mind is where addictions live while the soul is indirectly afflicted by the pain. I don't believe it is possible for a demon to directly afflict the soul though. undecided
shadeyinka:
3. Demonic Affliction of the Body
Here, Demons control the realm of the body through Sickness, Infirmities and all form of sickness.
4. Demonic Affliction of the Environment
Here, Demons control the physical items or physical space or physical environment (place of work etc)
Environmental demons or just humans acting with a united goal? undecided
shadeyinka:
In spite of these, NOT ALL addictions, illness, etc is Demonic in origin.
undecided
shadeyinka:
Do God heal INHERITED diseases such as Diabetes, Glaucoma, Sickle Cell Anemia etc ?
Is the Healing Automatic with Salvation or a separate experience?
Why not? undecided
shadeyinka:
Deliverance is NOT about Demonic Possession BUT Deliverance from Demonic AFFLICTION. [/b]A Born Again Christian CANNOT be Possessed: he can only be afflicted!
[b]
Any Christian who cannot use his weapons of Spiritual Warfare will be AFFLICTED, HARASSED and OPPRESSED
And what weapon would that be?undecided
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by BRATISLAVA: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
According to Jesus Christ, one who is born again not only has the Spirit of Truth(Jesus Christ) possessing him but also has the Spirit of God(God, the Father) also possessing him - born-agains have 2 Helpers living inside of them. undecided

So there is definitely no room left for any foreign/illegal bodies/entities in that union. undecided

Lol, you've started preaching even. Henceforth, over to you on these topics.
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Kobojunkiee: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Lol, you've started preaching even. Henceforth, over to you on these topics.
ROFLMAO! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
The more views, the more interesting it is!
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by BRATISLAVA: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Jossy07:
Born again children of God dont need deliverance. Because (1), if the son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed (John 8:36) (2)Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear son in whom we have redemption through his blood even the forgiveness of sins.(colossians 1:13-14) if you are a genuine child of God and still looking for deliverance here and there I doubt your salvation.

But Christians are afflicted, even the woman with the issue of blood. Didn't she get delivered after many years of bondage? Didn't she need deliverance?

What of the man at the pool that the angel troubled? Was he not held hostage to sickness? Was his belief of decades enough to save him until Christ personally delivered him and made him whole?
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by BRATISLAVA: 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
ROFLMAO! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
The more views, the more interesting it is!

You're behaving like a new creature. Don't make things weird.
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Kobojunkiee: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
You're behaving like a new creature. Don't make things weird.
Nah! Weird is good! grin
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Akolawole(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Wisdomuchendu:
If you like go for 40 days deliverance, if you live in sin, the demons and curses will surely come back.
The greatest DELIVERANCE is HOLINESS and WORD OF GOD.
Ones you engage these two weapons, you shall surely overcome any satanic schemes and bondage, because the light of God i.e GODS WORD will destroy every darkness.
Meanwhile, being born again doesn't mean you are free from challenges rather, you'll surely overcome every challenge that shows up because, YOU ARE MORE THAN A CONQUEROR

Finito!

Game finished grin
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by BRATISLAVA: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Nah! Weird is good! grin

Not on this thread. Restore default settings.
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Akolawole(m): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

But Christians are afflicted, even the woman with the issue of blood. Didn't she get delivered after many years of bondage? Didn't she need deliverance?

What of the man at the pool that the angel troubled? Was he not held hostage to sickness? Was his belief of decades enough to save him until Christ personally delivered him and made him whole?

You are getting it mixed up

The woman with the issue of blood is NOT a Child of God.

She came across our Master just like others looking for miracle
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by BRATISLAVA: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Akolawole:

You are getting it mixed up

The woman with the issue of blood is NOT a Child of God.

She came across our Master just like any other crowd looking for miracle

What of our beloved David, afflicted by the lust of his eyes? Or Judas? Or Peter addicted and afflicted with his lies?
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Kobojunkiee: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Johncuppa:
There is oppression, there is possession.
Oppression talks of attack by either demonic or ancestral powers, while possession talks of full control of someone.
A typical born again Christian who was not possessed before rebirth can not be possessed but can be oppressed.
Possession majorly is possible for unbelievers or believers of low energy level who has no resistant force to reject demonic possession
Whichever, Christians do need deliverance, oppression in this case.
While Jesus Christ Himself essentially promised His followers that they would experience suffering and tribulation in His name, He did tell them not to worry since He has already overcome the world, implying they do not need "deliverance" from what you call oppression but endurance instead. undecided
Re: Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? by Akolawole(m): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What of our beloved David, afflicted by the lust of his eyes? Or Judas? Or Peter addicted and afflicted with his lies?

What is affliction?

What enable Affliction to come into someone's life?

Who is a Christian as defined by the Bible?

1) Christianity was established by the endowment of Holy Spirit in Acts 2. David etc dont have the priviledge of Holy spirit which help

2) Affliction can ONLY come if Door is opened for it to come in. Its our choice!

If i chose to lust after a lady, its me that open door to the afflictor to come in and DELIVERANCE is NOT the way out.

This is different from life challenges which we ALL go through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Invite You All To December Holy Ghost Congress 2010, Jesus welcome you / Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings / Is Jesus Christ Jehovah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.