Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor (21372 Views)

Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? / APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual / List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by okewumi: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
i drove round ibadan for the past 14 months because of the nature of my job and l give Seyi Makinde 7/10.

My reasons are
{a} At iwo road, work is on-going to construct a bridge that will reduce traffic for people coming from ife to iwo road
(b) Work is on-going to construct bridge at Ojo area to reduce traffic for people coming from Oyo town to ibadan.
(c) He flagged off Akobo bridge and they have started work already. (in fact, l don't know why l did not have all this pic on my phone} l will snap in my next visit.
(d) During this Easter, another layer of coal tar was placed on the road from because to islamic high school
(e) I went to an area around Kumapayi area after olodo garage and l saw a new school building.
(f) He pays pensioners on time. Thank you Mr Governor because my parent is one of them

Governor Makinde should be very fast, l know the IGR is small. He should please fastrack Akobo road project and extend to Olorunda.

Don't quote me, Oyo state is very big. From ibadan to Oke-Ogun to Oyo town and then Ogbomosho

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Legendforte: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
manuel4real:
8 years tenure and only streetlights, with small warehouse that looks like airport cry

You can guess the state lipsrsealed
Of course, Anambra
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by WorkDesQ: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by WorkDesQ: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Thelife: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
okewumi:
i drove round ibadan for the past 14 months because of the nature of my job and l give Seyi Makinde 7/10.

My reasons are
{a} At iwo road, work is on-going to construct a bridge that will reduce traffic for people coming from ife to iwo road
(b) Work is on-going to construct bridge at Ojo area to reduce traffic for people coming from Oyo town to ibadan.
(c) He flagged off Akobo bridge and they have started work already. (in fact, l don't know why l did not have all this pic on my phone} l will snap in my next visit.
(d) During this Easter, another layer of coal tar was placed on the road from because to islamic high school
(e) I went to an area around Kumapayi area after olodo garage and l saw a new school building.
(f) He pays pensioners on time. Thank you Mr Governor because my parent is one of them

Governor Makinde should be very fast, l know the IGR is small. He should please fastrack Akobo road project and extend to Olorunda.

Don't quote me, Oyo state is very big. From ibadan to Oke-Ogun to Oyo town and then Ogbomosho

Don't mind those useless APCpigs they hate GSM so much yet they can't name a single thing that he did wrong
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by pfadom: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Seyi Makinde (Oyo state) -1
Audio Gov
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by gregyboy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Zetty177x:
Edo State
I will rate Obaseki 8/10...

he's done well for the State. There's no part of the whole of Edo State that didn't feel his impact. I will give an example. Ewato is a part of Edo state that has been neglected from time immemorial...nothing has been done by any regime.. But Governor Obaseki took development there..other parts of Edo state..u can see things happening..even with the small resources..things are looking up in that state. The only area he has to work on, is security...herdmens, kidnappers, robbers..the governor needs to do something..that's his only minus...

Shut up, edo state as a whole is a mess

Benin city is worse, we dont have gra's anymore, ring road is a shadow of itsformer self

You need to keep shut

Obaseki is - 0/10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by johndavid1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ebonyi State

Engr Dave Umahi

Rating 10/10

Remarks; Compare to the scares resources been gotten by the state I.G.R and from the F.G he is still able to achieve a huge feat in the area of infastructure in the state.
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Legendforte: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
Anambra State road: 3.5
Other infrastructure: 5(boosted by airport and icc construction)
Security: 4.5
Education: 3.5
Salaries/wage/pensions: 6.5
Health:3
Covid mgt: 5
Human devpt: 2
Trade and industry and tourism: 3
Food and agriculture: 2.5
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by marylandcakes: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Obaseki Edo state 5/10
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Douye Diri
Security 0
Education 0
Agriculture/Aquaculture 0
Transportation 0
Infrastructure 0
Social development 0
Tourism 0
Commerce & Industry 0

Score? 0/10

Bayelsa! Who do is this thing?

2 Likes

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by dunsin125: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
vicstoneint:
Ebonyi state Governor 8/10
Do you stay in Ebonyi.
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Okwyjesus(m): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
thelinguist:
Babajide sanwó-olú. 5/10..yet to see a specific project initiated by him.. Fairness to him, he didn't abandon any of a bode project. But he needs to be more assertive and initiate better projects.

The covid wahala and End Sars issue put his leadership ability under true test. I pity the dude and on that he can take 6/10 frome
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by mrfortunate1: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Benue.. 1/10

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Okwyjesus(m): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
johndavid1:
Ebonyi State

Engr Dave Umahi

Rating 10/10

Remarks; Compare to the scares resources been gotten by the state I.G.R and from the F.G he is still able to achieve a huge feat in the area of infastructure in the state.

I object please 11/10 for him.

Dude is building flyover in the bush in Edda and my governor can't finIsh the one in Abia more than five years.

2 Likes

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by NikAustine: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
Akwa Ibom state
Udom Emmanuel
7/10.
He has done well with is job creation by building numerous factories and industries but he needs to do better because there are still more unemployed people.. the amount of industries he has built is to small to absolve 70% of them even.
Road construction I will score in 5/10. His roads is largely not that standard unlike akpabios..maybe cause he is using local Companies..
Security 4/10...he has not done anything to protect Akwa Ibomites from Fulani herdsmen and the constant arm robbery that takes place.
Infrastructure.. 8/10. ...
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by DSC7: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kaduna:4/10........

Borno:3/10......

Kwara:2/10......

Lagos:5/10.......

Portharcout:4/10.....

Kano:5/10......

Enugu:2/10.....

AkwaIbom:6/10....

Ebonyi:7/10......

Osun:2/10.....

2 Likes

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Gbagura: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dapo Abiodun is the worst governor that has ever come out of Nigeria. He's getting more worst by the day. All his so called projects are works meant for LGA chairmen in places like Lagos and rivers. The man is just there for bragging rights. It would have been better if ogun state is not led at all than being led by a clueless governor.

Insecurity which Amosun defeated have now return to the state in full scale, unchallenged. There's zero presence of government in ogun state. The man deserves no rating, plus or minus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by DaniDani(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
OnyeOlokoro:
Abia State : - 2/10. Dat stooge there is as useless as P in Psychology.

Imo State : - 1/10 no comment

Ebonyi : 8/10, his only fault in in Human Development, Employment and Security

Enugu : 2/10, atleast he is better than Abia

Anambra : 5/10, That one dey try small, just average.

Rivers state : 5/10, Less work on Employment and rural developments

Delta : 3/10

Cross River : 1/10,

Mind you, I travel a lot

He is million times better than your brother, satanic Thief A orji. if Thief A orji did 20% of what okezie have done, abia would have been reckoned as a state with good road.

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by NikAustine: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
BigBashiru:
So we have 36 stare governors and no one has received a rating more than 5.....so you can see mr president is not entirely to blame for inefficiencies in the 36 states.... why is there no real working world class hospital in the 36 states?? this is a state government responsibility and not a presidential responsibility....
How is it a state Government responsibility?. doesn't the Fg earn more money than the state?.
wasn't it Mr President that promised us standard hospitals and that he will patronize it and all his appointees will too?
Abeg stop finding a stupid way to defend your President
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Blessedchild24(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
I stay in Plateau so I will rate the man 2/10 because Jos is relatively peaceful and small road project.

but my state governor that one in osun I will rate him 1/10 because I have not heard any good news about that state

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Alfredbodmax: 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ondo state = 0/10
The man is a disaster, failure and inexpensive politician

He's yet to pay 3-4 months salaries of some worker.

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Akorkor(f): 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
fasho01:

Osun: - 1/10
Lagos: 2/10

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Engryagulam(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
BAUCHI STATE

6/10

He's trying in infrastructure, and average in security. His problems is with salary, no one can ascertain if he/she will be paid as payment is just by permutations

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by anomaly20: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
duduade:

But he is good at crying and wearing matching nose masks
Reason why he got -0 if not baba deserve a score card worse than this.
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Babisha10(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Taraba state
I seriously lack words to describe him but let me try like this
Gov. Darius Dickson Ishaku is the worse governor that Nigerian has ever had, infact I regretted voting for him he's more dangerous than Corona virus that man have starved our pensioners they're now dying on daily basis.
Security -0
Infrastructure -0
Health-0
Educational-0
Human capital development-0
TOTAL -000000/10

3 Likes

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by anomaly20: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
All those people rating Obaseki are not okay ooo. Obaseki only achievement is the defeat of the godfather wannabe from Iyamu

3 Likes

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by foruminfo: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
Delta State- Senator Dr Ifeanyi Okowa,

Rating Score-9/10
Security- 8/10

Infrastructure- 9/10

In summary, he represents what governance should be, he touched virtually all aspects of governance,he excelled in job creation through skill acquisition backed with starter packs on completion of the training program. Health sector -he did not only stop at upgrade of health facilities but with the introduction of his pet program, functional Health insurance, he remains to be equalled by any Governor in the country today. ku
dos to him and his team. fidelis Adiefe
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Fabulouslouie(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Yahaya Bello Adoza

<0/10

All the people rating him well are dullards... Na me talk am
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by moufan: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
sanwo olu : 3/100, dude's living in ambode's glory.i miss that man called ambode

seyi makinde : Audio governor, the man is as useless as anything.i regret voting him
2/100
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by ramatintin(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
000.1/100
Okowa the ibori oligarchy continues.
The only proper project the governor has commissioned is a fueling station.

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by OkoNDOoBo: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
Alfredbodmax:
Ondo state = 0/10
The man is a disaster, failure and inexpensive politician

He's yet to pay 3-4 months salaries of some worker.
akeredolu inheritted 7months backlog salaries from mimiko. He has tried if it has been reduced to 3-4 months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

There Might Be No Sound Youth Left When FG Finally Creates Jobs – Sen. Ashafa / Paul Chukwuma Accused Of Sharing Money To Delegates - ThePlatFormNews / NBC/AIT: Court Asks Parties To Maintain Status Quo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.