Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Which One Do You Prefer Between Being Liked And Respected From People - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Do You Prefer Between Being Liked And Respected From People (1260 Views)

See What The Girl I Liked Told Me / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Do You Prefer Between Being Liked And Respected From People by Silentgroper(m): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

How amazing! kiss
I'm serious.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Prefer Between Being Liked And Respected From People by tunize(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
Respect cos it's normal for everyone you come across not to like you. Some persons go as far as doing things that would make everyone ones to like them thereby bringing disrespect to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Prefer Between Being Liked And Respected From People by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
kalu61:
Most times people mistake likeness for respect in our everyday relationship with each other. Somebody may like you due to one feature or character but don't respect you while another may respect you due to social status and not like you.

Which one do you prefer and why?

Example, l respect Joe Biden but don't like him.

I'll take both.

But then again, it's best you know how to balance it up. Cause, when people like or get too familiar with you, it breeds disrespect and insults.

Sometimes, you gat to do things that'll make people dislike you or question certain things a bit.

Trust me, when you always come out as Mr or Mrs perfect you actually have nothing new to offer.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer Between Being Liked And Respected From People by kalu61(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
chronian:

But then again, it's best you know how to balance it up.

There is no how you can balance what people give you. Both respect and likeness are given, we have little control over it.

l wish you can explain that your last sentence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Real Or Scam / +18: Ka3na Had Sex With Praise On TV But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds — See Solution / Philophobia: Thread For Those Scared Of Getting Attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.