Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp (9012 Views)

If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Ishilove: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2021
Barbiturate:

No I've not. I only just pray and go to church. Where's the deliverance at?
The most popular deliverance church I know is MFM, but there are many smaller churches also conducting deliverance.
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Barbiturate(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

The most popular deliverance church I know is MFM, but there are many smaller churches also conducting deliverance.

Ok, thanks. I'm in Lagos. Which of the location, when and what time do they conduct the deliverance?
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2021
Ginaz:

Yinmu to you badbelle . if it's a bad news you will be happy to gloat about it but you read about someone having morals but you will still hate.

I don't date married men period ! Whatever he has to do with me got to be at arms length.

Hehe Ginaz Ginaz, No be Wetin I dey talk be that for the bolded. I'm a married man but I want to do everything for you at arms length... grin grin grin
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Johnwick64: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2021
imagine you never found out she was married,what would you have blamed your misfortunes on?

4 Likes

Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2021
Barbiturate:

No, I never did. I developed feelings for her like normal human beings do. I was attracted to her. I had started issuing purchase orders to her long before I got attracted to her. She was a good vendor.....so even if she had turned me down, the orders wouldn't have stopped. She likes me too. The problem was that she didn't tell me she was married.

I never took advantage of her. I have never ever taken advantage of any woman and I will never do that. Stop accusing me of what you know nothing about.

Some of you just judge people like you're so perfect and you're God.
Stop worsening my situation!

Okay, it was merely an assumption. Sorry about that.

But see what you can do, and you can do it yourself.

Re-dedicate your life to Christ, because even if you were a born again Christian, you've clearly backslid. If you're not born again, please go to a bible-believing church, give your life to Christ, attend foundation class and get baptised.

In all of that process, whatever yoke operating in your life will get broken.

John 9:31 - Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

1 Peter 3:12 - For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

A lot of people pray, go to church, and grumble they don't receive answers, whereas they're praying as sinners.

Except God is showing you special mercy and grace, your prayer will be ineffective if you're a sinner.

2 Likes

Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Ishilove: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2021
Barbiturate:

Ok, thanks. I'm in Lagos. Which of the location, when and what time do they conduct the deliverance?
You can go to MFM HQ in Sabo, Yaba for counseling. After counseling you will be booked for deliverance.
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Barbiturate(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

You can go to MFM HQ in Sabo, Yaba for counseling. After counseling you will be booked for deliverance.

Thanks. My place is not far from sabo. Where exactly at sabo is the MFM HQ located?
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Ishilove: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Barbiturate:

Thanks. My place is not far from sabo. Where exactly at sabo is the MFM HQ located?
When you get to Sabo ask any bikeman to take you to MFM. It is not more than 100naira max
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Barbiturate(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Johnwick64:
imagine you never found out she was married,what would you have blamed your misfortunes on?

This is another angle though.

I would just say it's an act of God
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Barbiturate(m): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

When you get to Sabo ask any bikeman to take you to MFM. It is not more than 100naira max

Ok. Thanks. I appreciate
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by vanvickie(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Aderr:
It's not sleeping with a married woman that's really the problem here. Problem is that you misused your position. I have a feeling you inferred to her that she wouldn't be getting what she wanted unless she slept with you .

Pls OP did u in any way do the bolded?
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by adaxme(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
totally true i had sex wit a married lady( i 2018) and my life
turned upside down
my advice is stay away from married women
it not cool @ all.
its even more than bad luck
more like a curse

1 Like

Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by CsRockefeller(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Men!! Thank God o!

I almost fell into this mire last year Christmas, thank God I didn't follow through.

The thing is, most times, it's the married women who initiate this idea. This particular one already has 3 kids though she's still in her 20s but I couldn't just let my first sexual experience be with a married woman.

Glad I walked away, although I'm ashamed that I let the thoughts in for sometime and talked dirty all those while with someone that is married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Juliearth(f): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Barbiturate:

Thank you so much. I appreciate deeply cry

Do not relent, you shall recover all in no time.
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ginaz:

I don't fall in love easily. You will be single for life if you put your hope on me . grin grin

Your type day fall yakata! Hook line sinker grin

I just hope you're or end up with a good and sincere guy.
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Barbiturate(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Juliearth:

Do not relent, you shall recover all in no time.

Amen. Thanks and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by tosyne2much(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ginaz:

I don't fall in love easily. You will be single for life if you put your hope on me . grin grin
You don't fall easily? Hmmm cheesy
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by SavageResponse(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Johnwick64:

He would have blamed imaginary evil spirits like a typical African!
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
No, they won't hear. They want to sleep with everything that has a hole and come here to brag how they've slept with all the women both married and single. They want to proof that women are useless and cheap. But they won't come out to say when they start experiencing set back.

And you think this the appropriate place or context to vent this message!

Pls grow up.
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Dickson178(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
what about married women at the brothel, it's a bad luck also , because I knew some of them are married .
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
My cousin has similar experience and I'm still upholding his advice. I'm a contractor and I've lost good contracts because some married women involved wanted a session with my dick but I don't care. To myself and my sisters, I'm not a fine boy but I don't know what married women see in me. I'm sure the devil is using something to twist their eyes. I've made it a point of duty to always check all the signs of marriage before I fucck a girl. In fact, now I can know when a girl is married or not. The aura and charisma of marriage give them away even when they don't wear rings.

1 Like

Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Barbiturate(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
vanvickie:

Pls OP did u in any way do the bolded?

No, I did not.

1 Like

Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Barbiturate

Well hard luck, there are two ways to approach this;

1. A regimented daily prayer lifestyle at a specific time; what you do here aside other petitions is to cry for mercy, the mystery behind mercy is such that where you cannot restitute or pay by equivalent sacrifice, God helps you fill in the check so that it won't bounce.

But you must make that prayer very consistent (at least an hour everyday), and this is not just for petitions (request), that's how a believer should live, you authorize heaven into your affairs, by so doing you rise above curses, the limitations from your background, territory and career. The ultimate price here is not prayer but that through prayer God changes you first, then your situation.

2. just like ishilove mentioned - you need a higher covenant; the place of meeting a genuine minister or ministry for averting those woes; this is so important, there's a limit your personal prayer can go, however it must still remain after you go for deliverance and all is settled. MFM is very good. Check it out.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

And you think this the appropriate place or context to vent this message!

Pls grow up.
Okay sir.. thank you.
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by greencard: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I have banged several married women and have never had such bad luck.

Your bad luck is merely coincidental or because you exploited her by using Your position to obtain sexual favours.

I occupy a powerful position but I have never used it to force anyone into having sex with me, all my sexual alliances are purely consensual

I smell lies
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
greencard:
I smell lies

You can smell whatever you like, I ain't telling you more tongue
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Ginaz(f): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Your type day fall yakata! Hook line sinker grin

I just hope you're or end up with a good and sincere guy.

Na you get my falling in love measurement abi? Oga face front , no talk wenti u no sabi cos of cheap likes.
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Ginaz(f): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
tosyne2much:
You don't fall easily? Hmmm cheesy

Yes. grin
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ginaz:

Na you get my falling in love measurement abi? Oga face front , no talk wenti u no sabi cos of cheap likes.

Sure, watin I sabi
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Freddd009: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ginaz:
That's why I will never date a married man, let alone sleep with one and I'm so happy that I've kept to my promise despite the pleas and offers of monetary gifts to sway my decision and oath.

I fear God and I fear what he has joined together. I will never have that guilt on my conscience. I'm extremely careful when it comes to married men. I always reject them , in fact, once I know you're married , I keep you at a distance.

That was how one married man was disturbing me for a relationship, that he would do anything for me, sponsor me out of the country. I no gree o. No money in this world would changed my mind .

May God bless u with your bone of your bone n flesh of your flesh that will give u peace of mind till old age
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Plebian(f): 8:26pm On May 30, 2021
You're burdening your mind with guilt that isn't yours, if I tell you that your only karma is because you think you deserve the strain of bad luck you still wouldn't believe me, you have no idea how powerful the mind is and how we are constantly manifesting our realities.

You don't have to let go because there's nothing to hold onto.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy / Which Of These Ladies Is The Hottest Female Teacher? - Photos / SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.