Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp (9036 Views)

If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by ParpahSeventy: 8:49pm On May 30, 2021
It may not necessarily be because she is married.
It may be a problem with her that whoever sleeps with her is lost in life.
Check the husband story na.
The more reason why I can't knack you when I don't have "fine" details about you, your family, your past and those you dated before.
Most especially my instinct don't lie to me.
If it's against you for no visible reason, I keep my guard up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Nonyeadamu: 1:08am On Aug 10, 2021
Barbiturate:

Ok, thanks. I'm in Lagos. Which of the location, when and what time do they conduct the deliverance?

Have you gone for the deliverance?
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Barbiturate(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2021
Nonyeadamu:

Have you gone for the deliverance?

No I've not
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Nonyeadamu: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Barbiturate:

No I've not

Okay. But why na?

Thatsleepboy1 lives close to mfm so he can help you to make enquires.
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Brunicekid(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
God has already commanded us not to commit adultery... No Doubt about that!!!

Even David, a man after God's Heart, committed adultery and GOT SERIOUSLY PUNISHED... The SON from the adulterous affair DIED, and one of his wives was slept with openly by one of his sons (this second one, am not so sure exactly)...
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by Barbiturate(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nonyeadamu:

Okay. But why na?

Thatsleepboy1 lives close to mfm so he can help you to make enquires.

Ok, thanks. Thatsleepboy1 pls do help me make enquiries
Re: Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp by thatsleepboy1: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
Barbiturate:

Ok, thanks. Thatsleepboy1 pls do help me make enquiries

I'm not around today. I'll try to ask this week but you stay close to sabo na so it'll be easy for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So Is Fat Really What Is In, In Africa? / The Romantic Meanings Of Flowers / World No Bra Day 2019: Share Your Pictures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.