Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

Jamb Resolves Nin Issues Commences Full Registration For 2021 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Resolves Nin Issues Commences Full Registration For 2021 (474 Views)

Back To School Project: Rotary Club Sponsor Full Registration For 20 Pupils, Do / JAMB And NIN Issues / 2018/2019 Unilag Postgraduate Application Form Is Here,full Registration Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Resolves Nin Issues Commences Full Registration For 2021 by Oliveloaded(m): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2021
_The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB, has today been the 10th of April, 2021 resolves all NIN issues and are set to commence full registration on Monday been the 12th of April, 2021._

_The JAMB 2021 registration is for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (D.E) candidates._

*It can vividly be recalled that, the registration was suppose to commence on Thursday been the 8th of April, 2021 ,But was actually put on hold due to the challenge of NIN integration.*

*_However, the JAMB head media and protocol, Doctor Fabian Benjamin has said that, the registration for the examination will commence fully on Monday as such issues relating to NIN has been resolved._*

_He said that, the board apologizes for the breakdown but actually cleared the air saying that the registration was put on hold so as to resolve some technical difficulties._

*_Finally he said, full registration processes will commence on Monday, 2021_* .

*_Candidates are to get their JAMB profile codes and e-pins before proceeding to any CBT centre to complete their registration._*

_Remember! NIN is a compulsory document required for the procurement of your JAMB profile code._

https://oliveloaded.com/category/jamb/

✅�✍️��
Re: Jamb Resolves Nin Issues Commences Full Registration For 2021 by Mamuzo13(f): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
Please I'm looking for a study partner for Jamb particular for the sciences; Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English is on the table as well.
I'm currently self studying, I've found out it's better for me as I am always distracted at Jamb lesson centers. I aim to review, and relearn important parts and objectives of the syllabus and frequent practice exams. I've noticed that on most Jamb and post utme WhatsApp groups there is only throwing of questions and no real interaction where knowledge or help is exchanged. Please if you are interested do contact me on Whatsapp 09031109787 let's study helping each other, Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Waec Marking Scheme For All Subjects / Is It Advisable For A 21 Year Old To Study A 5 Year Course? / ASUU Strike: Unions Should Change Approach In Pressing Home Their Demands — Vars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.