Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza (35207 Views)

Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation / Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by akanke79: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
okeyglm:
Atheist like you don't believe in power of God.

I am not an aetheist but the truth must be told .The world practises religious cultism us vs them.

If we are all children of Adam and Eve,why do we continue to hate,kill or discriminate against our brothers and sisters because they have different thoughts and religion.

The religion to save the world is humanity and creating a good legacy before you depart the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by kemicalreact: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
OOzz:
On the flip side, can head slammers build church for christians? They rather bomb the whole nation instead of that happening
Oponu
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
kemicalreact:
my mama na Oponu

Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by kemicalreact: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
OOzz:

Abi?
No wonder, now I know who gave birth to an slowpoke like you. grin grin
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
kemicalreact:
No wonder, now I know who gave birth to me is an imbecîle like my father. My mama na big fool grin grin

All this for ur mama? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by Sunday2021: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
OOzz:
He is encouraging them to perish in hell coz no headslammer will make heaven. Mosque that they will still stay in to plan how to bomb churches grin
that is not what Jesus Christ teach us. If you are claiming Christianity then you are a disgrace to your family.
Jesus Christ told us to show love to everyone including the one you consider as enemy.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
that is not what Jesus Christ teach us. If you are claiming Christianity then you are a disgrace to your family.
Jesus Christ told us to show love to everyone including the one you consider as enemy.

So the mods still never ban u?
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by Sunday2021: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ekejoestar:
I don't mean to be rude here, but Christianity has been watered down by people like this Bishop, if you really want to show human compassion why not build a skill acquisition center for them or build a school instead of building a mosque, now tomorrow if an evangelist approach them with the gospel of Jesus, how will they accept it when you as a Bishop have unknowingly endorsed Islam by building a mosque. Jesus said that whoever does not gathers with Him, scatters. Feeding them is good, that's humanity. But by building a mosque for them you have endorsed Islam.... May God 4give us all

The bishop needs to re examine himself... The Bible made it clear that friendship with the world is enmity with God
what is a church?
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by Okoroawusa: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
The day Nigerians do away with Christianity and Islam then Nigeria will be a better place.
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by Sunday2021: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
OOzz:

So the mods still never ban u?
call the ipob mod abi you no get his number?
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
call the ipob mod abi you no get his number?

Calm down, u go collect am. E dey road
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by Sunday2021: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
OOzz:

Calm down, u go collect am. E dey road
akuya!
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by gnykelly(m): 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
he is buying himself paradise
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by Ayed44: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
Very soon, this Bishop will build a shrine for traditional worshippers...

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by mu2sa2: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
Genesiis:
It gladdens my heart you read the Bible. You can still turn a new leaf, Jesus loves you.
It gladdens my heart too that you will never again use "head slammer" mockingly.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by naija4life247: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
adadike:
We Catholics should really go back to the drawing table. Build house for then is a goal, feeding them ls also a goal but building a place of worship? Knowing fully well that their religion endorses terrorism is a big red card

Are you mentally okay? It is because Christianity supports homosexualism that is why your Catholic priests have been sleeping with your brothers, uncles, cousins and nephews? You better go and take your drugs and sleep inside gutter.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by RuddyFusion(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jesus won't do this...

There's no co-existant between light and darkness
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by notoriousbabe: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Waste of resources. No matter how nice you are to them, they will not stop behaving like beasts. Building a mosque for them will not stop them from killing people
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by Totilopussylick(m): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Later they will turn against them and begin to slaughter them.
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
Catholics are the true Christians

Those Pentecostals are just comedians!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by tnerro1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
Misplaced priorities, are all the members of your church doing well?
They will plan how to attack you in that mosque you built for them.
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by GenerationNext: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
Misplaced priority. Can muslims build church. Catholics and their wuruwuru christianity tire me.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by GenerationNext: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
Catholics and their wuruwuru christianity tire me.
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by GenerationNext: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ayed44:
Very soon, this Bishop will build a shrine for traditional worshippers...

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by GenerationNext: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
notoriousbabe:
Waste of resources. No matter how nice you are to them, they will not stop behaving like beasts. Building a mosque for them will not stop them from killing people
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by Dshocker(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
I have never in my life heard a mosque or any individual of muslim religion build a church before...
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by DivineDynamics: 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
This is a little bit misguided.

The Bible urges believers to help orphans, widows and the poor. Building a place of worship not sanctified by the blood of Jesus is out of it.

It is completely out of it.
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by uboma(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Why would Muslims accept a mosque built by INFIDELS ... This is HARAM, any Muslim that uses the mosque should be killed and the mosque should be destroyed because Islam is a religion of PEACE

Some persons I know who are Muslims, will never worship in the Mosque simply because it was built by persons of the Christian faith.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by GenerationNext: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sunday2021:
Is that how to show love, why do you read the bible upside down.
Re: Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza by wolexter(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
If only people can genuinely love their neighbour like Christ charged then this world would be a better place for us all. Nice gesture for me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen / “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.