Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral (58967 Views)

Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture / South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears / Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by Blakjewelry(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

Actually, there are six people on earth who look exactly like you, but the chance of meeting just one of them is very very slim.
Some people get lucky enough to meet their lookalikes, others don't have the opportunity.
I have met more than 15 people who swore I look very much like people they knew. I have actually met two, one is my very good friend

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by highbee02: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Day I saw a lookalike of myself Was the day I nearly freaked out. I saw my carbon copy live...
The way GOD does His things are unexplainable..
We are Just the work of his hands. He does whatever he wants to do with us.

Excuse me, u saw through a photograph or somebody told u?
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by sigiyaya112: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Day I saw a lookalike of myself Was the day I nearly freaked out. I saw my carbon copy live...
Idi0t why didnt is see your comment on the tread of the man that was brainwashed and scammed of his money by a con man like you.
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by mhaki(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2021
Madiba!!!
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by Kayberg: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Taciturn1:
Just curious, are you also Yoruba?

Yes…
I am…

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by Kayberg: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
luminouz:
You died somewhere before bro. She knew who you once were

If that had been true. I would have known. I didn't reincarnate.
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by Angelfrost(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Everyone has at least one doppelganger somewhere in the globe... This scientifically proven!!!
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by hstar: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Low budget Mandela
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by Oemies35: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
In this life, we are all duplicate
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by Genesiis(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kayberg:
That was how a lady I never knew before ran into me while I was about to leave a factory and she screamed, "Funsho!"
I was like, "Who is Funsho? Sorry, I'm not Funsho."
She was puzzled and kept staring at me while I walked away.
So people look alike at times.
Same here, in my own case, she had been screaming a guy's name I can't remember, when she got close to me, she tapped me by my shoulder calling the guys name, when she realised i'm not the person, she just folded her hands and was saying God is wonderful.
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by iamclime(m): 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
A friend living in the US sent me a Google photo over year ago. The person looks so much like me. These things happen.
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
People say i look like Adebayo dunno if i got d spellin rite
D football player mayb retired now
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by EmekaBlue(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
That mandela face dey popular for South Africa na...d Bush man face like d Guy who acted the god's must be crazy.

Just this guy get white hair join
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by EmekaBlue(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
People say i look like Adebayo dunno if i got d spellin rite
D football player mayb retired now
Adebayor

Post ur pic for confirmation.

My own some say i resemble craig davids...others say Lyold banks of G.unit
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by holalekan22(m): 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Omo... I went on checking Mandela's picture again... this look alike is much...

But if this is Nigeria, they'll claim Mandela is not dead and impersonate him like that of Buhari.

Nigeria is a clone country.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Adebayor

Post ur pic for confirmation.

My own some say i resemble craig davids...others say Lyold banks of G.unit
Kul. U too post ur pic
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by criuze(m): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
People says mandela died many years before he died and they called it mandela effect
maybe the man still linger
Legends can equally be enigmas
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by luminouz(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kayberg:

If that had been true.
I would have known.
I didn't reincarnate.
Lol...your last line is false.

You did reincarnate. I'm 100% sure of it. Reincarnated humans only have vague last memories. She knew who you were.

No need feeling somehow. Reincarnated humans are like 10% of the populace. And most of them never knew
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by fa4oteejay: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Human being created in two two,
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Doppelgänger
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by FarmTech(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
If I were u, I will go for DNA test with him.
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by Bellotelli: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
That's how a lady approached me yesterday at Jabi mall that I looked exactly like her ex.
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by 21stDecember: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
INUKWA!!!
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by EMMY76: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
People do lookalike guys have u seen Mohammed Sallah of Liverpool lookalike? I was more than amazed the day I saw him online.
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by gr8tone: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
How did you know that the person looks like you?
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by ibrocool(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
I can concur to what you said. I've met two people that looked like me. Infact, one of them live in the same local government with me. Whenever people call me by his name, I just answer and Waka go my own. Lookalike is called Doppelganger

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by Kayberg: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...your last line is false.

You did reincarnate. I'm 100% sure of it. Reincarnated humans only have vague last memories. She knew who you were.

No need feeling somehow. Reincarnated humans are like 10% of the populace. And most of them never knew

How could I have been a reincarnation of a Funsho that was never dead?
And by the way, I'm not a child….
Could even be older than the Funsho she might be referring to.
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by Kayberg: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Genesiis:
Same here, in my own case, she had been screaming a guy's name I can't remember, when she got close to me, she tapped me by my shoulder calling the guys name, when she realised i'm not the person, she just folded her hands and was saying God is wonderful.

That's how life is bro.
People look alike sometimes.
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by luminouz(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kayberg:

How could I have been a reincarnation of a Funsho that was never dead?
And by the way, I'm not a child….
Could even be older than the Funsho she might be referring to.

Oh!! Thought the funsho dude died!!

Ok bro. Noted
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by luminouz(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
ibrocool:
I can concur to what you said. I've met two people that looked like me. Infact, one of them live in the same local government with me. Whenever people call me by his, I just answer and Waka go my own. Lookalike is called Doppelganger

I have never met anyone who looked like me.

sad
Re: Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral by luminouz(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bellotelli:
That's how a lady approached me yesterday at Jabi mall that I looked exactly like her ex.
And you no collect her number? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Draupadi Murmu Wins Presidential Election In India (Pictured) / Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London / Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.