Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US (69285 Views)

Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by chuksville(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2021
GorillaApp:

Slow? No. Master of camouflage is a gator. So don't be surprised they can burst out of a muddy lake bank in quick burst and grab an unsuspecting dog. Those creatures have been around for over 2.5 million years, so give them credit
Wow!
I never knew this...
Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by Ellasure: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2021
Most wild animals are very fast and swift in the fight for life and food. Home bred dogs the like are not so fast because of domestication. Don't blame them.

Wild animals of reasonable age are very smart keen observer and good decisions makers. You go near them at your own peril. Now imagine this, your dog in the house smarter than you in a battle for life. What about that?
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by The5DME(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2021
[s]
EbenezerTriumph:
outrun ke?
if you don't know anything you better keep shut zombie
[/s]
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by DeAlphaMale(m): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2021
chuksville:
What a huge alligator !�
Those dogs are just morons.
How can a very slow alligator catch a dog that has a keen sense of smell, sight and hearing.
What's the purpose of keeping such dogs.
When dogs are grown as pets that tends to happen... Their senses are dulled... When u bath and feed ur dogs at their beck and call they'll be lazy... Unlike dogs that have been trained to hunt, fight or guard
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by chuksville(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2021
DeAlphaMale:

When dogs are grown as pets that tends to happen... Their senses are dulled... When u bath and feed ur dogs at their beck and call they'll be lazy... Unlike dogs that have been trained to hunt, fight or guard
You are 100% right...

1 Like

Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by Skmoda360(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2021
richmond500:
its nothing new, I once wrestled a super croc underwater but it got reinforcements from other alligator, 9 more alligators came, it was tough even for me, but the fight lasted fifteen minutes and the aligators all ran away because of their number.

Cos they ran, I couldn't get any evidence
Continue lying ....I'm all ears
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by xcelentattitude(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
SarkinYarki:

I am sure you think you can out run a hippo? cheesy. Don't try it

Why would I wanna do that ?
Where do you think I live? Sub-Saharan Africa? grin grin grin

No reason to try bro grin

1 Like

Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
chuksville:
What a huge alligator !�
Those dogs are just morons.
How can a very slow alligator catch a dog that has a keen sense of smell, sight and hearing.
What's the purpose of keeping such dogs.

Zebras are faster and stronger than dogs. They still get attacked and eaten by crocs. Seems you've never seen a crocodilian attacking an animal before?
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Dannyozs:

Most likely scenario: the dogs confronted the alligator and the inevitable happened. Most dogs usually don't know when to back off from danger.

Actually gators (and all crocodilians) are stealth predators. Most probably the owner walked the dog too close to the water and the gator just grabbed it and dragged it into the water for the death roll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) / A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.