Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. (4193 Views)

Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday / Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by TigerTears(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
AmancalledGod:
mods i dear you people, you people should not push this to any front Page is not making sense, like are you still a kid what do you still expect us to tell you, like they are hanging out to read there bible, man the earlier you Know that your girlfriend is still fucking her ex the better for you, well she is still a nice girl For even telling you.
Wise up bro no dey mumu around??
Thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by prodige001: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
TigerTears:

I bleeped up real time, I showed so much care and concern. I just showed her I didn't want to lose her and this is what it has turned into

now that u know you'd messed up...

right ur wrongs by dumping her then find some redpills

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Womanizer(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
TigerTears:

I bleeped up real time, I showed so much care and concern. I just showed her I didn't want to lose her and this is what it has turned into

I hope you have fvcked her sha
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by prodige001: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
AmancalledGod:
mods i dear you people, you people should not push this to any front Page is not making sense, like are you still a kid what do you still expect us to tell you, like they are hanging out to read there bible, man the earlier you Know that your girlfriend is still fucking her ex the better for you, well she is still a nice girl For even telling you.
Wise up bro no dey mumu around??
she ain't nice brvh... she's so cold-hearted and holds him with no regards hence dishing him that trash without feeling it's absurdity
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Papertrails(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
That girl is not your girlfriend man, just be enjoying her cookies for as long as it will last.
What if I tell you that in her mind she hasn't really broken up with the so called ex?, What if I tell you that after the said Six days she will come and tell you that she and her ex have settled?.....see ehh u better wise up and stop acting like a simp or can't you just read the signes on the wall that she misses her ex's diick?....man she's going to get some very good sexx from her ex then come back.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Babaken(m): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
Be enjoying free puna why searching for replacement.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
You have nothing to worry about. Just wait,,, she would mistakenly have sex with her Ex soon, you can decide whether to stay or leave then.

Looks like your gf is not familiar with the saying once bitten is twice shy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Prinnce1: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
TigerTears:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, so I'll just go straight to the point. There's this girl I started dating some months back(like 4 months ago) and we've been doing really really good because she loves me and I love her too and we open up to each other on almost everything we do. She actually told me the reason for her break up with her EX was because she opened up to him that she slept with a guy and it was because she was drunk but her ex couldn't take it and they just broke up. Fast forward to today that she was supposed to come back because she left town to see her sis, she just told me that she has canceled that her ex is coming to pick her up that they want to hang out. I was just confused and couldn't even comprehend what she told me. She said they broke up but they're still friends and anytime he's in town he usually likes that they hangout, and that she'll be with him for like 5 days before she comes back. This is after I've left all I'm doing to travel down and see her, like the journey is roughly 18hrs and she's telling me this. I'm just confused I don't know what to do at this point, please my people help me with some advice please I'm in confusion. Mods please help me push this, I really need help cry
send her money for refreshments and some other miscellaneous too numerous to mention. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by mosdii(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by wumi2017(f): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
E Choke o grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by luminouz(m): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lol...

This tiger tears guy won't kill me
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Socute4days(f): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
TigerTears:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, so I'll just go straight to the point. There's this girl I started dating some months back(like 4 months ago) and we've been doing really really good because she loves me and I love her too and we open up to each other on almost everything we do. She actually told me the reason for her break up with her EX was because she opened up to him that she slept with a guy and it was because she was drunk but her ex couldn't take it and they just broke up. Fast forward to today that she was supposed to come back because she left town to see her sis, she just told me that she has canceled that her ex is coming to pick her up that they want to hang out. I was just confused and couldn't even comprehend what she told me. She said they broke up but they're still friends and anytime he's in town he usually likes that they hangout, and that she'll be with him for like 5 days before she comes back. This is after I've left all I'm doing to travel down and see her, like the journey is roughly 18hrs and she's telling me this. I'm just confused I don't know what to do at this point, please my people help me with some advice please I'm in confusion. Mods please help me push this, I really need help cry
so eye never clear you say you be her side bobo! You don't have to do anything just quit,she was using you to pass time,is the effontery for me! Such an indesive girl,sorry you go dey alright....
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by maak400: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
TigerTears:
Do you need anyone to tell you that she's still fvcking her ex? Guy use your head and dump the bitch. You are just a spare tyre to her, she no send you. All these simps sef angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Jack005(m): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
Normally she was not supposed to tell you this, this is not something a girl who loves and respects her boyfriend should say to him.. Op I can boldly tell you that your girl has no atom of regard, love and affection for you.. And if you can't see the handwriting on the wall then you are not just a SIMP but A FOOL and a Pussy ass nigga.. Smh for your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by FiverrTutor(m): 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
TigerTears:

Sorry dude

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by bigpicture001: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
@OP, try not to be totally open with a woman.... Many of them will judge you with some of the things y told them in good faith and again women love little bit of mystery around their man...

that's in case of the next girl... cuz this one is a goner

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by jesmond3945: 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
TigerTears:
Like I told her that too, she said it wouldn't be necessary. I was just dumbfounded
you have been dumped.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Tintedsino: 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
Guy I beg u in d name of God not to dump d girl, just keep her as ur intimacy gadget, wen u don finish with her, like wen u don slack her pussy well, guy jappa.....no time, just play along and in d process look 4 a lady who will respect uuu...my 2centz
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
She's not a girlfriend "material" tongue.

You too, you're not alright. Someone told you she broke up because she was caught sleeping with another man.byou still went ahead to make her your girlfriend. Why won't she gave the boldness to tell you bullshit? You already made her believe you can condone her flirtatious lifestyle so she sees no biggies doing anyhow.

Receive sense.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
She's not a girlfriend "material" tongue.

You too, you're not alright. Someone told you she broke up with her ex because she was caught sleeping with another man. you still went ahead to make her your girlfriend. Why won't she have the boldness to tell you bullshit? You already made her believe you can condone her flirtatious lifestyle so she sees no biggies doing anyhow.

She has just made a jackass of you. Wise up.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Papertrails(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
OP u are a pussy....
Okafor's law is currently playing out on your so called girlfriend.....mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Op go and cancel the word "my girlfriend" b4 I talk what's on my mind
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by LordIsaac(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
I've never called someone a fool on Nairaland, after reading this, I will not still regard him with that name. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Juliearth(f): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
TigerTears:

Can you cope with polyandry?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by GodWrites: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
OP, if you were my brother, I would have given you multiple thunderous slaps.

A girl was dumped because she's a drunk and a cheat, and you went ahead to make her your gf?

What were you expecting? Just delete this thread cause it's vexing me!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by frozen70(f): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
TigerTears:

Am disappointed in this uir report

What other advice do you need when you are already dating an official call girl

Drop her and move on if not guys will rent her from you and return her as damaged
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Sailorsoldier1: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
The biaatch ain't faithful....she has missed d dick of her ex....leave her...she's not urs..I hope u have fvcked her o
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Greystone: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
This is obviously a lie.

How would your girlfriend tell you she would be spending 5days with her ex and you're here asking for people's opinion.??

Please, who raised these men idi0ts?

Corrected
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
@TigerTears

Guy na wa for you ooo, which kind of open relationship be that one, you day date yourself.

There's two ways to handle this in my opinion, it's either your lady has a wrong mindset concerning what relationships really mean or she hasn't gotten over her former lover.

Either you end things, bkos she's not grown to be committed or her thinking needs new knowledge on exclusivity when in a relationship.

By the way, how old is she?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by lkillbrokehoes: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Love still dey shack this one,

She told you she'll be spending 5 full days with her Ex, it's very clear she has no Respect for you.

Oga so you don't know that you've been dating yourself all along grin grin grin
I actually don't believe that story , cause someone can't be that Foolish to allow his girlfriend to go out with her Ex, I don't believe this story at all.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
This is obviously a lie.

How would your girlfriend tell you she would be spending 5days with her ex and you're here asking for people's opinion.??

Please, who raised these men?

Fake story. No one is this ridiculous.

She cheated.
She's canceling a trip to spend time with her ex and not you who travelled all the way to see her.
They're not even sitting to have a drink or two, she's intending to spend 5 days!

What advise will any sane person be asking for exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Boy Spends Millions Of Naira On His Girlfriend's Birthday In One Night / Worst Break Up Excuse / What Did I Do To Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.