Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video (50200 Views)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Government Calls New York Policemen On Anti-buhari Protesters / Pro-Buhari & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In New York Before Buhari's Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by vineyardfarms: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
There's uneasiness at Abuja house in London as Buhari supporters and anti Buhari protesters clashed in London. This has prompted dispatch of heavy police presence at the Nigerian mission in London to forestall any outbreak of violence in the area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF5eRjxLAYI

PMB Supporters are the state-less -job less -homeless -squarters - lost of indentity -rejected in london and back home, nigeria, - frustrated -forgitive -slaves - who have sold out their blood for peanuts from apc. I wish these fools know that PMB / APC have revert to PRINTING OF NAIRA BILLS TO MEET UP WITH MONTHLY STATES ALLOCATION, BECAUSE HE HAD DRIED UP ALL BOROWING CHANNELS. NOTHING ON GROUND TO SHOW FOR HIS BORROWING SPREEEEEEY. HOW MANY HOSPITALS HAS HE BUILT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by vineyardfarms: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
There's uneasiness at Abuja house in London as Buhari supporters and anti Buhari protesters clashed in London. This has prompted dispatch of heavy police presence at the Nigerian mission in London to forestall any outbreak of violence in the area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF5eRjxLAYI
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by OriginalCEO: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
This guy just like disgracing Nigeria, whether home or away.
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by Monday60655(m): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Blackdisciple:

We need to understand that anywhere he is destruction follows.
Honestly speaking, you are right.
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by Monday60655(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mohammedoba36:
Your mother is useless idiot terrorist criminal idiot.
May God have mercy on you. And I wish you this type of government in every area of your life.
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by Cajal(m): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lazy youth will begin to take sides
Both anti and pro have been well paid
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by ojonwamama: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
With what I saw in the video, Buhari can still win election among Nigerian electorates in London.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by PointZerom: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Baawaa:
I took my time to watched the video,the anti Buhari protesters were not organized and lack wisdoms,PDP failed as government and also failed as opposition. Kudos to APC,I remembered 2014/2015 Jonathan and his caucus will not forget easily

I took my time to read your post, seems brain was not involved in it, you failed as a Nigerian.
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
sunnnnyuu:

Buhari till 2023 Insha Allah

أعوذ بالله من ذلك
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by charlesucheh(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
where were they all when #Endsars was trending?

All these staying and protesting from the UK are all rubbish

we can only note those who do their protest at Home. at least we will know that your are feeling all the Ten(#10) nairas and Five(#5) nairas being added on all commodities!
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by Raph82(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
Those cops will be like: if dem born u , cause trouble for here, with u and ur stupid president, u're leaving Uk immediately. All these useless monkeys.
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
Baawaa:
I took my time to watched the video,the anti Buhari protesters were not organized and lack wisdoms,PDP failed as government and also failed as opposition. Kudos to APC,I remembered 2014/2015 Jonathan and his caucus will not forget easily
yes so says by one of the northern animal.. north is really full of sub-humans.. we cant share a country with those animals. niger delta republic we need

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by ultimateprof: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
Why is Buhari synonymous to unrest, trouble and chaos?
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by harrypetty(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
It is hard to let a fanatic see reasons why his/her demigod is a scam. Buhari supporters don't know what good governance means. Beware of this set of people nairalanders. The reason is simple: they will never give good governance in whatever sphere they find themselves.
I've made a resolution to only keep this class of people working under those who are sensible enough to understand leadership. Buhari is a disaster already. However, his supporters are another set of disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by Ochuko24endy: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Not clash,anti Buhari chased away pro Buhari in london stop misleading the people
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by Kdon2: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
verygoodbadboi:
Thank you babu, he brings peace anywhere he is

If na naija dem for don arrest them all and thrown in jail.
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by Okoroawusa: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by EKONGKING: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
maasoap:

Your comment about Buhari's supporters is best described as trash. When were Nigeria politicians and their family members known not to travel abroad for treatments? Not saying it is right but why being specific about Buhari's supporters when we all knew that this started long before Buhari came in? Attention seekers everywhere.
Atiku would probably be in Dubai right now if he had won the election.

your,Godfather said he will abolish medical tourism . as for me i hate all politicians in nigeria ,they enjoy by making citizens suffer.
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by EKONGKING: 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Timmi:
Nigerians are their own worst enemy. So GEJ and his wife that went for medical treatment many times abroad during his 5-year on the seat did not warrant a protest then.
It seems we let sentiment cloud our sense of reasoning. The oil crisis, the COVID-19 crisis, the emergence of kidnappings and Boko Haram rampage during GEJ did not count. The oil crisis, the COVID 19 crisis which affected the world’s economy will not affect Nigeria?
In the midst of dwindling revenue, there are tremendous infrastructure improvement taking place in Nigeria and if the truth must be told, there have been an increase in power generation and supply.
But we don’t want to talk about nor hear the good things happening in Nigeria but rather want to be the bearer of bad news. If you say Nigeria is bad, note that it is only bad for and to you. In the midst of these challenges people are hustling and making it.
While you are talking bad and wishing bad things for yourself, others are thriving. While you rather go and be a dish washer/toilet cleaner in foreign lands, the Chinese and others are coming - staying in villages and making it, and other nationals are doing same - American corporations setting up shop and making it.
Just continue for what you wish for Nigeria will happen and continue to happen to you.

so according to you,why is buhari unable to build a state of the art hospital .
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by JTCHI: 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
This is a true way he's spending our money. Why can't he use this money smth else? instead of paying protesters supporting him. Thus have shown how cluesless he is and his advisers.
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by JTCHI: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
His supporters too are potential terror to this nation.
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by Cousin9999: 12:17am On Apr 12, 2021
There are no Buhari supporters there. They paid people to support.
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by ngadaAwo: 4:33am On Apr 12, 2021
Mohammedoba36:

Bleep your mother idiot terrorist criminal barstard slave.
mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun
Rule 2
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by sweetmelanin(f): 6:10am On Apr 12, 2021
Timmi:
[s]Nigerians are their own worst enemy. So GEJ and his wife that went for medical treatment many times abroad during his 5-year on the seat did not warrant a protest then.
It seems we let sentiment cloud our sense of reasoning. The oil crisis, the COVID-19 crisis, the emergence of kidnappings and Boko Haram rampage during GEJ did not count. The oil crisis, the COVID 19 crisis which affected the world’s economy will not affect Nigeria?
In the midst of dwindling revenue, there are tremendous infrastructure improvement taking place in Nigeria and if the truth must be told, there have been an increase in power generation and supply.
But we don’t want to talk about nor hear the good things happening in Nigeria but rather want to be the bearer of bad news. If you say Nigeria is bad, note that it is only bad for and to you. In the midst of these challenges people are hustling and making it.
While you are talking bad and wishing bad things for yourself, others are thriving. While you rather go and be a dish washer/toilet cleaner in foreign lands, the Chinese and others are coming - staying in villages and making it, and other nationals are doing same - American corporations setting up shop and making it.
Just continue for what you wish for Nigeria will happen and continue to happen to you. [/s]

Rubbish!
But, since you wanna make comparisons:

Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by loomer: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2021
Baawaa:

Not everyone wey no support buhari be pdp.
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by sunnnnyuu(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2021
oaugraduate1234:

أعوذ بالله من ذلك
ستموت من سبب هذا
Re: Buhari Supporters & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In London: Pictures & Video by Timmi: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
nedekid:

When did Jonathan and his wife ever go for abroad treatment as sitting president? Give evidence pls.
Now which of Jonathan's children did you hear schooled abroad. Name one. Say same if buhari. Where did his kids go to school? UK! You as a defender, where did you school? Where does aisha live most part of the year? Dubai!
Babas son, ie the biker that was flown to Germany by private jet nko for treatment.
The same boy wants to marry. If I may ask, what does he do for a living?
Is either you guys are paid trolls and benefiting from this government because it does not make sense what you are doing.
Pls leave Jonathan that left 6 years ago. Arnt you buying dollar at 490? Or fuel at 165? Diesel at 250? 1 kilo of turkey 2500, rice 30k etc

Mr. man, you can ask Omokri to provide you the amount of times, GEJ and wife have been abroad for medical treatment since you choose to bury your head in the sand during GEJ and now removed it during PMB.
For your information, I schooled and work abroad and hence do my yearly medical abroad. My children schooled and are working abroad.
There many civil servants at Director level and up position that are budgeted to go abroad for medicals and so are justices of the court system in Nigeria.
But you don't want to acknowledge or research that but instead copy, paste and follow follow what others are saying. YOU BETTER EXERCISE YOUR BRAIN BEFORE YOU LOOSE IT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja / Moment Buhari Kept Smiling At Okorocha At APC Primaries (Pix, Video) / Woman Turns Her Fridge Into A Wardrobe In This Era Of Change (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.