Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year (50818 Views)

How To Make 50 -100k Monthly With No Skills Or Products / Akin Alabi: Don’t Start A Print Magazine Business, This Is 2019 / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:53am On May 27, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:14pm On May 27, 2021

"Whatever you keep hidden in your heart, God manifests in you outwardly. Whatever the root of the tree feeds on in secret, affects the bough and the leaf."
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:06pm On May 27, 2021

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:36am On May 28, 2021

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:15pm On May 28, 2021

"Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.”

There’s a special place in my heart for these inspirational words. They remind me of my unwavering determination to become a motivational speaker.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:53pm On May 28, 2021
Get Trained Today
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:17am On May 29, 2021

"A Clear Vision, Backed By Definite Plans, Gives You A Tremendous Feeling Of Confidence And Personal Power.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:57pm On May 29, 2021

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single Step"
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:51pm On May 29, 2021

"For Every Reason It’s Not Possible, There Are Hundreds Of People Who Have Faced The Same Circumstances And Succeeded.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:05am On May 30, 2021

"There Are No Limits To What You Can Accomplish, Except The Limits You Place On Your Own Thinking.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:55pm On May 30, 2021

"The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:12pm On May 30, 2021

"One Of The Lessons That I Grew Up With Was To Always Stay True To Yourself And Never Let What Somebody Else Says Distract You From Your Goals.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:11am On May 31, 2021

"Today’s Accomplishments Were Yesterday’s Impossibilities.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:27am On May 31, 2021

“A Man Without Skills/handwork Is Like A Body Without A Soul.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:36pm On May 31, 2021

"The Future Belongs To The Competent. Get Good, Get Better, Be The Best!”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:05pm On May 31, 2021

"Fake It Until You Make It! Act As If You Had All The Confidence You Require Until It Becomes Your Reality."
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2021

"To See What Is Right And Not Do It Is A Lack Of Courage.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2021

"You Are Never Too Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2021

“I Think Goals Should Never Be Easy, They Should Force You To Work, Even If They Are Uncomfortable At The Time.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2021

"Develop An ‘Attitude Of Gratitude’. Say Thank You To Everyone You Meet For Everything They Do For You.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:12am On Jun 02, 2021

Today has a lot of good things for all who are alive in it. Wake up and pursue life with courage and hope, and I can assure you that your future is going to be bright
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:35am On Jun 02, 2021

"Do What You Can With All You Have, Wherever You Are.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2021

"What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time.”

The wisdom left behind this powerful words implies that will power and dedication are just as important as ability. Again, alluding to the concept that success is formed in the mind before it is manifested in reality.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:01am On Jun 03, 2021
Registration still ongoing
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2021

"Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2021

"The Only Limit To Our Realization Of Tomorrow Will Be Our Doubts Of Today."
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2021

"If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2021

"The Best Way To Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2021

"People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.”

I believe this is one of the best quotes to live by because it reminds me to think without limits and never doubt my wildest thoughts.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2021

"We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2021

If you are searching for that one person
who will change your life forever..
LOOK IN THE MIRROR
the only person who can help you is YOU
*GOOD AFTERNOON HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD*
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2021

Today our World is changing.
Degrees cannot get you job!
Your salary cannot cover your bills !
Today the New economy offers you a system to be your own boss and build your empire, a lifetime business transferable to your next of kin.
Take a step now, register for any of our training program and become your own boss.
Good evening and have a blessed Friday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Godwin Ezeemo: The Anambra Billionaire In A Hurry To Develop His Village & State / Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia / How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.