Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 (13076 Views)

Why ‘Muslim-Muslim’ Ticket Won’t Help Tinubu Win North – Na’ajatu Mohammed / Edo: Saraki, PDP Leaders Pressure INEC Chairman To Rig Election- SaharaReporters / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
seunmsg:

No. The dynamics of 2019 will be different from 2023. Atiku was presented as a moderate Fulani man against a nepotistic Buhari in 2019. Most people voted for Atiku because he was the only realistic alternative to Buhari. In 2023, the dynamics will change. It will be a Fulani man against a southerner. Atiku will no longer be the moderate alternative. The southern candidate on the platform of APC will get the votes that Buhari couldn’t get. There is no way PDP will win the north central.

grin ; bros the North Central will not be the only regions doing the voting
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by majole: 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
The 2023 presidential election would depend on the Candidates of major parties. Tinubu APC vs Tambuwal PDP, in this case I see a very tough fit with Tambuwal winning marginally
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by DivineDynamics: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
Man proposes, God disposes.

What humans can achieve are all in the hands of God.
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Mekadone: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
You are doomed beyond eternity. Saraki a failed political fraudster who nearly skinned Kwara alive is your hero.

Ammishaddai:
Saraki my hero. Chai...its been long I heard from this man.
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Sammy07: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

grin ; bros the North Central will not be the only regions doing the voting

True tho.

But Kwara and Kogi will vote for APC that one sure die

Benue will like go for PDP

1 Like

Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sammy07:

True tho.

But Kwara and Kogi will vote for APC that one sure die

Benue will like go for PDP
Oga Tinubu if he picks the APC ticket will lose woefully in the NW/NE/SS/SE!! His votes in the other regions will be immaterial.We will have a new set of 5% in 2023
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Sammy07: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Oga Tinubu if he picks the APC ticket will lose woefully in the NW/NE/SS/SE!! His votes in the other regions will be immaterial.We will have a new set of 5% in 2023

He is not contesting
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by ggood: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Basher8583:

atiku is cosmopolitan!!!!

Lol. Brah. I'm from the North
A Fulani will always be a fulani. So stop the hypocrisy. That's why I said your guys lack strategy. The same poor strategy your are using to taint Buharis government is same that will back fire in you. You don't want a Fulani president but you are ready to vote in another fulani and a terrible one for that matter.

Losers with always be losers.

No be only servers you go look for this time. Na Mainframe
Bros God bless you , am living with two fulani in my compound here in Gusau , I was shock when that fulani girl celebrate a cow more than a human being , she is A graduate so a fulani will always be a fulani there is nothing like cosmopolitan fulani

1 Like

Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by ggood: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mikecold:
I am not talking with emotions but based on antecedent of that region.

I have predicted apc winning it in the previous election and they did

We all know an atiku is cosmopolitan, been fulani give the herdsmen the same impetus only buhari could give them.

infact a state like benue stood with ortom only because of the fulani issue.

Fulani herdsmen are on a surge now that even when buhari leaves it would take a pdp government of inclusiveness to bring them down

A Yoruba president from apc would be appeasing them, a Northerner president from apc would also appease them because apc is a party of seclusion

I hope you can see why those states would go the direction of pdp

am living with two fulani in my compound here in Gusau , I was shock when that fulani girl celebrate a cow more than a human being , she is A graduate so a fulani will always be a fulani there is nothing like cosmopolitan fulani
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
ggood:

am living with two fulani in my compound here in Gusau , I was shock when that fulani girl celebrate a cow more than a human being , she is A graduate so a fulani will always be a fulani there is nothing like cosmopolitan fulani
That your neighbour is a bigot, the so called half graduates that aren't exposed

Yes fulanis are mainly jihadists but let me tell you someone like Atiku has seen life, he has married and lived with different ethnic women cum religion.

He has been in business and lagos outside the confirnment of the north, though he is a thief, his own his live and let's live

He doesn't carry Islam on his head, he might be Fulani but doesn't have the same destructive mindset as fulanis

Mind you, fulanis reveal who they are to you, they don't hide that take for example Buhari and el-rufai.

Buhari even while campaigning in 2015 showed he is a bigot that cared only about his tribe
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by aviara: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
seunmsg:

APC has the advantage in the region. PDP’s plan to field another Fulani candidate in 2023 will even make things more difficult for the party. Despite all the noises and propaganda against APC, it is still the party to beat in the next election.

What do mean by propaganda against APC? Will you say you are happy with the current state of the nation under APC led federal govt? I am sure you don't know the meaning of propaganda
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
garfield1:

Mike is out in the cold
No, I don't argue hypocrisy
If you already have a conceived bias on a topic no need to argue
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by aviara: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
Thank God you know.

And as we all know, the only zone pdp can win is the SE, even if na fulani be the party's flagbearer.

All other zones belong to APC.

Meanwhile, everything points in the direction of either jagaban or star boy.

Any son of 8 can go kill himself, nobody gives a fvck.

What makes prof osibanjo a starboy, when under his watch as the coordinator of the Nigeria economy, d economy is in comatose to the point that they now print money arbitrarily to share to states like Indiamin of Uganda. Osibanjo is a star that has long lost his shine

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by garfield1: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mikecold:
That your neighbour is a bigot, the so called half graduates that aren't exposed

Yes fulanis are mainly jihadists but let me tell you someone like Atiku has seen life, he has married and lived with different ethnic women cum religion.

He has been in business and lagos outside the confirnment of the north, though he is a thief, his own his live and let's live

He doesn't carry Islam on his head, he might be Fulani but doesn't have the same destructive mindset as fulanis

Mind you, fulanis reveal who they are to you, they don't hide that take for example Buhari and el-rufai.

Buhari even while campaigning in 2015 showed he is a bigot that cared only about his tribe

A Fulani is a Fulani.atiku is a wolf in sheep's clothing my boy
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
garfield1:

A Fulani is a Fulani.atiku is a wolf in sheep's clothing my boy
I would take Atiku all day to your Tinubu or El Rufai

You don't know me so cut the boy crap
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by aviara: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
seunmsg:

I laugh when I see this kind of talk. If it comes down to Tinubu vs Atiku, PDP won’t get 30% in the south west. It won’t be close at all.

This kind of boast and confidence is only on the rigging strategy of APC using thugs and federal might not because of the popularity of Tinubu. Tinubu is no match for Atiku in a free and fair election
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Basher8583: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

And you expect northerners to vote for Tinubu? Between the both of you who is more stupid?

I dont understand your question. How did Tinubu come into this discussion. Even if we were discussing him, Has he declared for presidency?

I wonder how you losers think. Outrageously poor strategy.
And you call me stupid.....

It appears you are the stupid one for distracting me with an argument that is yet to exist.
Na so Tinubu dey pack fear put for ya heart wey you no fit wait for him to declare before hyperventilating.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by garfield1: 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mikecold:
I would take Atiku all day to your Tinubu or El Rufai

You don't know me so cut the boy crap

Tinubu and el rufai are better than atiku
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by garfield1: 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
aviara:

This kind of boast and confidence is only on the rigging strategy of APC using thugs and federal might not because of the popularity of Tinubu. Tinubu is no match for Atiku in a free and fair election

Tinubu is far more popular and politically stronger than Atiku

1 Like

Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by ggood: 1:17am On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:

Brother am scared of fulani again and I don't trust Atiku , come to Zamfara here and see how fulani behave like Animals.
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by cumix: 2:38am On Apr 12, 2021
Unfortunately, Nigerian politicians have no moral obligations, Saraki was one of the people who made sure PDP lost the 2015 presidential elections after he defected to APC, now he is canvassing for PDP because he lost out in the APC power play.
Tomorrow he will move back to APC

1 Like

Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2021
ggood:

Brother am scared of fulani again and I don't trust Atiku , come to Zamfara here and see how fulani behave like Animals.
Truth is we don't have a choice, whoever apc present in 2023 would be continue the madness where buhari left it.

Pdp would present atiku as usual

Atiku would be different, don't be scared
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by ggood: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Truth is we don't have a choice, whoever apc present in 2023 would be continue the madness where buhari left it.

Pdp would present atiku as usual

Atiku would be different, don't be scared
seriously I don't like Apc I know most Nigerians hate APC, but I want power to shift from North to South.

can't PDP field a Southerner ? I know APC will present Tinubu and Gandollar a Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 12, 2021
ggood:
seriously I don't like Apc I know most Nigerians hate APC, but I want power to shift from North to South.

can't PDP field a Southerner ? I know APC will present Tinubu and Gandollar a Muslim Muslim ticket.
pdp can't really field a southerner now

If you look at it, obj, gej had taken time in pdp except north, unfortunately north was supposed to allow pdp give them president not the jihadist we have now

If you also look at it pdp can't feature a Westerner because west aren't loyal to it, it can't field an Igbo because we know how Yoruba and north uses such as we vs them fight

It can't field a south south because gej just finished it's slot

So it has to go to north, and a strong Northerner with deep pocket that can campaign

Atiku actually won 2019 but was rigged by federal forces, now that buhari is dusted if tinubu emerges, the north would swim to pdp

If another bigot like el-rufai from north emerges the sensible Nigerians would go to pdp

Malami knows this, that's why he is trying his best to have atiku not contest in the first place

I didn't like atiku but after buhari diaster i seemed to atleast appreciate him, he choosed Peter obi as vp because he wanted to be serious with economy.

He didn't rely on pdp Igbo cabal before choosing obi, that is to show you a man that can shove sentiment aside and do the right thing
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by ggood: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
pdp can't really field a southerner now

If you look at it, obj, gej had taken time in pdp except north, unfortunately north was supposed to allow pdp give them president not the jihadist we have now

If you also look at it pdp can't feature a Westerner because west aren't loyal to it, it can't field an Igbo because we know how Yoruba and north uses such as we vs them fight

It can't field a south south because gej just finished it's slot

So it has to go to north, and a strong Northerner with deep pocket that can campaign

Atiku actually won 2019 but was rigged by federal forces, now that buhari is dusted if tinubu emerges, the north would swim to pdp

If another bigot like el-rufai from north emerges the sensible Nigerians would go to pdp

Malami knows this, that's why he is trying his best to have atiku not contest in the first place

I didn't like atiku but after buhari diaster i seemed to atleast appreciate him, he choosed Peter obi as vp because he wanted to be serious with economy.

He didn't rely on pdp Igbo cabal before choosing obi, that is to show you a man that can shove sentiment aside and do the right thing
My problem is our economy , dollars exchange rate , price of goods, fuel pump price, can Atiku do that, you know Nigerians are suffering no jobs no electricity, no roads and APC are taking our South South money to build North.

Buhari is constructing rail to Niger that doesn't economic benefits to Nigerians
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Bashir75: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Saraki my hero. Chai...its been long I heard from this man.

With this your declaration, you have shown that corruption and cheating is in your DNA. No reliable father can give you her daughter and No good conscience partner can do business with you because of your circle. A wise man said: show me your friends and I will know truly who you’re.

Work on yourself and repair your mindset.
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2021
ggood:

My problem is our economy , dollars exchange rate , price of goods, fuel pump price, can Atiku do that, you know Nigerians are suffering no jobs no electricity, no roads and APC are taking our South South money to build North.

Buhari is constructing rail to Niger that doesn't economic benefits to Nigerians
He is not a magician but i know for sure that the boldness Fulani terrorists use to constitute nusiance because of the jihadist would stop hence people can travel intra/inter state again (as i speak with you Nigerians can't even travel from one senatorial district to another within a state because of Fulani)

The stupid policies of building rail to Niger would stop

Dumb policies like closing boarders to starving the south would stop

Nepotistic appointment of fulani everywhere would stop

Myetti allah, muric, sheik Gumi bandit romance would be starved of attention

People would be able to travel atleast without fear of fulani kidnap

I can go on and on listing basic things that would die naturally without been touched

Most of these things have become luxury to Nigerians now, just end it and see how the economy would get live
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by ggood: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
He is not a magician but i know for sure that the boldness Fulani terrorists use to constitute nusiance because of the jihadist would stop hence people can travel intra/inter state again (as i speak with you Nigerians can't even travel from one senatorial district to another within a state because of Fulani)

The stupid policies of building rail to Niger would stop

Dumb policies like closing boarders to starving the south would stop

Nepotistic appointment of fulani everywhere would stop

Myetti allah, muric, sheik Gumi bandit romance would be starved of attention

People would be able to travel atleast without fear of fulani kidnap

I can go on and on listing basic things that would die naturally without been touched

Most of these things have become luxury to Nigerians now, just end it and see how the economy would get live
How will all you mentioned stop cuz fulani will still say Atiku is their own and they can still commit atrocity.
how will he stop the railway n border closing.

the vegetable in asorock Said the border closing will benefit farmers in the North
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2021
ggood:
How will all you mentioned stop cuz fulani will still say Atiku is their own and they can still commit atrocity.
how will he stop the railway n border closing
Yar adua was president too why didn't Fulani say he is their own to commit crimes?

The truth is fulanis know the bigot within them

Buhari has always been a bigot championing jihad even when he was not president

He approved Terrorists so much so that Boko Haram asked him to represent them

Atiku is too cerebral to be a president of cows like buhari
Re: Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 by ggood: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Yar adua was president too why didn't Fulani say he is their own to commit crimes?

The truth is fulanis know the bigot within them

Buhari has always been a bigot championing jihad even when he was not president

He approved Terrorists so much so that Boko Haram asked him to represent them

Atiku is too cerebral to be a president of cows like buhari

but we Southerners are clamouring for power to return to South , did you think the South will support Atiku or Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. / My Plan To De-market APC — Lere Olayinka / ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.