Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,696 members, 7,802,052 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper (64636 Views)

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building / Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by bluefilm: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
What exactly is this depression that people are talking about?

How does it feel?

What are the symptoms?
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by sigiyaya112: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Suicide is a Spirit.
It is a wicked Abnormal Spirit.
It is a Destructive Spirit..
If you sense yourself having such thoughts/Feelings, Seek for Help. Talk to people who understand Spirtual matters.
The Spirit needs to cast out in the Name of JESUS..
You are a B@stard!! Spirit kee u dere Ewu Gambia!!
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by KanuSE: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
wumi2017:
Suicide is not an option cry when while there's life there's hope..Rip

Fixed
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by Steveagro: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
A wrap of good Edo weed could have stopped this
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by IronGalaxy: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
topboss:
AKA IS A KNOWN PIECE OF SHIT.

HE LEAVES SADNESS EVERYWHERE HE GOES.

A XENOPHOBIC SADIST, I AM NOT SURPRISE THE FINANCE THOUGHT IT BETTER TO JUMP OFF 10 STORY BUILDING THAN CONTINUE TO SUFFER AKA.
" a xenophobic sadist"?

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by 27Pushing30: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yeah, it's an active crime scene and until a judge declares it after court proceedings, it remains an alleged jump. No one knows what really happened up there. It could be homicide.

Like oscar pistorius matter

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by harmony75: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
bye
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by dlordy100: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
now it's evident money isn't everything if it was aka money could have saved the situation
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JaceBlaze: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sokari29:

Before some group of people started claiming lands/territories to themselves the world was for everyone n y'all lucky cuz of independence if not u won't b making the statement "his own country"

The world was always for everyone but tribal divisions is are old as the universe itself.
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by Ayobami7(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Rip
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by TMKsouth: 12:05am On Apr 13, 2021
lexy2014:

How was d story written in 3 different ways?

It was fixed by the moderators before it hit Front Page.
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by TMKsouth: 12:15am On Apr 13, 2021
JovialJune:
I see two fulls; TMKsouth and JaceBlaze, deceiving themselves and trying to go off topic, they had to slide in Burna to make their senseless narrative relevant

Burna apologise to AKA? Never in your smelly southy behind.....

Going through your profile of just two but whack title-less threads it's clear you're a lazy-s bimbo. You can't spell to save your sorry life of useless framed selfies. You not worth a fight. It's your boyfriend Ikillbrokehoes whose ballz I wanna rip apart cool

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by TMKsouth: 12:28am On Apr 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

It's not too late to admit that your English teacher did a horrible job. wink

If we are dumb then what would we call a hopeless illiterate like you?

Checkout her threads, real retard stuff.

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by TMKsouth: 12:37am On Apr 13, 2021
Sokari29:

Before some group of people started claiming lands/territories to themselves the world was for everyone n y'all lucky cuz of independence if not u won't b making the statement "his own country"

Go fight over who owns Lagos cool
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by TMKsouth: 12:43am On Apr 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Don't mind them, expecially that jobless TMK guy. cheesy

No I've never seen one, I usually have this believe that it's only Indian girls that are possessed with big c***
grin

grin grin So this is what you get up to when you return from your job selling MTN airtime at the traffic lights? What u gonna do when MTN moves to Ghana? cry

2 Likes

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JaceBlaze: 6:25am On Apr 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

I should have have known better. undecided
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by lkillbrokehoes: 7:00am On Apr 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin grin So this is what you get up to when you return from your job selling MTN airtime at the traffic lights? What u gonna do when MTN moves to Ghana? cry
Have you checked your HIV status yet? you better do, because that's what is disturbing your brain, illiterate!

6 Likes

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by lkillbrokehoes: 7:04am On Apr 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Jovialjune is still smarter than you dumbass, checked your threads and just realized that you are a dumb SA nigga trying to seek attention from a Nigerian forum, jobless rat.

this will be my last reply to a useless zulu non existing nonentity like you, bye!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by IronGalaxy: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Jovialjune is still smarter than you dumbass, checked your threads and just realized that you are a dumb SA nigga trying to seek attention from a Nigerian forum, jobless rat.

this will be my last reply to a useless zulu non existing nonentity like you, bye!
You sound stupid

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by TMKsouth: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Have you checked your HIV status yet? you better do, because that's what is disturbing your brain, illiterate!

Meanwhile, we all know your brain was damaged by the drugs you swallowed going through airport security in Johannesburg, refugee Ogre. Or maybe it was when you fell out of an airplane engine and crashed on top of Table Mountain.

But my bet is from heat exhaustion studying under a tree all day long. But scientists say it was definitely damaged by the cholera in the drinking water you sh*t into every morning.

The possibilities are endless, Mr bleached-out, Would-Sell-My-Mother-For-A-Dollar, smelly Scam prince. Remember to pay your overpriced DSTV account before I switch you off from Soweto.

Why you running away? I like niggas like you who can't mind their own business, trying to impress bimbo chicks at my expense. Let's do this cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JaceBlaze: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Meanwhile, we all know your brain was damaged by the drugs you swallowed going through airport security in Johannesburg, refugee Ogre. Or maybe it was when you fell out of an airplane engine over the Limpopo river.

But my bet is from heat exhaustion studying under a tree all day long. But scientists say it was definitely damaged by the cholera in the drinking water you sh*t in every morning.

The possibilities are endless, Mr bleached-out, Would-Sell-My-Mother-For-A-Dollar, smelly Scam prince. Remember to pay your DSTV account before I switch you off.

Well...damn! shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by TMKsouth: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Well...damn! shocked shocked

Some fool using MTN data to diss SA grin

2 Likes

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by TMKsouth: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Don't worry bout my threads, they are intended for people who are thirsty for knowledge and not thirsty for sick broke hos such as creeps like you. You'll never understand, stick to the romance section and get-rich-quick schemes, drugpuppy.

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by IronGalaxy: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Meanwhile, we all know your brain was damaged by the drugs you swallowed going through airport security in Johannesburg, refugee Ogre. Or maybe it was when you fell out of an airplane engine and crashed on top of Table Mountain.

But my bet is from heat exhaustion studying under a tree all day long. But scientists say it was definitely damaged by the cholera in the drinking water you sh*t into every morning.

The possibilities are endless, Mr bleached-out, Would-Sell-My-Mother-For-A-Dollar, smelly Scam prince. Remember to pay your overpriced DSTV account before I switch you off from Soweto.

Why you running away? I like niggas like you who can't mind their own business, trying to impress bimbo chicks at my expense. Let's do this cool cool cool
grin grin grin TMK my man

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by TMKsouth: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
IronGalaxy:
grin grin grin TMK my man

I expect him to run to Mommy Moderator. So enjoy these posts while they last. They like starting fights they can't finish.
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JaceBlaze: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

He might tell you that he is "developing" MTN smiley or better yet..."MTN is a white man's network"

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JovialJune(f): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Wait, people take opening thread personal? As in I don't get, are you really that jobless that you think creating threads is something of worth? On something that you won't even be paid?

You seem like an overbloated shapeless dingo sitting on a smelly sofa all day creating threads every single second of your existence, and you think it's an achievement? Lmao the thought process of some schmucks sha,

I think you lack acceptance in real life and you need someone to applaud you for your minute feat; oya clap for yourself, you have achieved what no one has done; creating threads for our entertainment,

Ode cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JovialJune(f): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

And yet you're on a naija forum, how stupid can you be?

Feeling like an ant on a white southy owned network that none of you niggas can ever achieve cos y'all lazy as shiit, hide your smelly behind in shame

Dolt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JovialJune(f): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

He might tell you that he is "developing" MTN smiley or better yet..."MTN is a white man's network"

It would really be nice if you were actually dissing a Nigerian in your forum, then we will know you and the other schmuck have sense, but you don't,

Mtn is owned by a southy white you all southy black asslick and slave for, Nairaland is owned by a pure breed Nigerian, you see the difference?

Y'all are dumb like that.

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JovialJune(f): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

Don't worry bout my threads, they are intended for people who are thirsty for knowledge and not thirsty for sick broke hos such as creeps like you. You'll never understand, stick to the romance section and get-rich-quick schemes, drugpuppy.

Go post your stupid threads on your southy forum, oh wait, y'all blacks don't have the balls to create one, you prefer to wait for the whites in your country to hand it over to you on a platter, that is how dull you all, your color needs the knowledge the most, but I guess they are too docile to comprehend anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JovialJune(f): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You sound stupid

And you are everlastingly stupid.

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by IronGalaxy: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
JovialJune:

And you are everlastingly stupid.
Lame. Try another angle she-boon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back / COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.