Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper (64558 Views)

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building / Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JovialJune(f): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
IronGalaxy:
LOL, we are probably cursed by the same person who cursed you to kill each other for human organs cool

In 2021...savages

And he accepts that they are cursed, what more can I say cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by IronGalaxy: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
JovialJune:

He's pained, so he had to go personal, try another angle, this won't work on me, don't shift goal post, show us your ugliness let's see.
Pained by what? Lol. You are unkempt, ugliest women in Africa, you have no biz asking for my pic. Being South African, I know I look better than you and I'm a guy grin
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by IronGalaxy: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
JovialJune:

And he accepts that they are cursed, what more can I say cheesy
And she doesn't understand sarcasm. LMFAO
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JovialJune(f): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
IronGalaxy:
LMFAO... 10 years ago we hosted the world cup..all black ingenuity since football is a blackman's sport...now tell me can you host tell world cup tomorrow or ten years from now?

I'll be waiting for your stupid response my charcoal sister

Lmao, they hosted a world cup they couldn't play past first round, dude it is not an achievement, it is a huge shame to your country, okay let's say it's a minute achievement, how come you southys couldn't qualify for world cup in this 2021? you lost to a small country, isn't that a shame and a huge disaster to your country?

I'm waiting for your response my stupid xenophobic charcoal enemy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JovialJune(f): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Pained by what? Lol. You are unkempt, ugliest women in Africa, you have no biz asking for my pic. Being South African, I know I look better than you and I'm a guy grin

I have no biz, yet he disses others, prove you're ugly if it's sure for you, only the ugly hides, the handsome ones show off, so let's see your vomit looking face you southy low grade grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JaceBlaze: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
JovialJune:

And they all keep proving to me that they blacks are all useful idiots, the whites create and you all sheepishly follow, just like they have a figure head black president and 99% of their economy is owned by whites,

Yet he comes here to diiss us on this forum and thinks he has got an achievement in his pocket,

In their mind they think only mtn network exist, we have other network owned by a Nigerian; Glo, bought by Nigerians; Etisalat, heck the richest in the continent is a Nigerian, we don't just follow like useful idiots that you black southy's are, we create cos we are capable

I'd like to see a black southy create something close to mtn and dstv, but you can't, cos you're stupid, dull, and prefer to follow and be controlled cos y'all are useless like that,

Dolt.

"99% economy controlled by whites"...do you have any idea how stupid you sound? In 2021 we still are the biggest black middle class in Africa and you are still the poverty headquarter of the world (right up the with India)

As far as me being on this forum...well you can kiss my South African ass because if I should leave it will be on my account,not because a Makoko resident thinks I should leave.

So why are you not prioritising those networks? Which sim card is in your phone right now? cheesy grin

We already have the biggest football league in Africa.The most organised and well-paying,so things like creating a forum is not on our memorandum.

Foolish makoko-ian

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JaceBlaze: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
JovialJune:

And no, the money isn't used to improve your country, it is used to improve the white owned area of your country, cos you southy blacks are stupidly docile like that.

And that's the reason you’re so comfortable using MTN instead of your own dead networks? You can sleep tied knowing your money goes to white people while you're still the poverty headquarter of the world? grin

You so stupid..jeeez shocked

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by IronGalaxy: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
JovialJune:

Lmao, they hosted a world cup they couldn't play past first round, dude it is not an achievement, it is a huge shame to your country, okay let's say it's a minute achievement, how come you southys couldn't qualify for world cup in this 2021? you lost to a small country, isn't that a shame and a huge disaster to your country?

I'm waiting for your response my stupid xenophobic charcoal enemy.
The first African country to host a World Cup tournament, oh yes that's an achievement! The presige that comes with it, you'll die having not experienced that and that's sad. And who said we didn't qualify the world cup? we haven't started playing qualifiers, can you please stick to topics you know ...like bleaching and gathering wood

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JovialJune(f): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

"99% economy controlled by whites"...do you have any idea how stupid you sound? In 2021 we still are the biggest black middle class in Africa and you are still the poverty headquarter of the world (right up the with India)

As far as me being on this forum...well you can kiss my South African ass because if I should leave it will be on my account,not because a Makoko resident thinks I should leave.

So why are you not prioritising those networks? Which sim card is in your phone right now? cheesy grin

We already have the biggest football league in Africa.The most organised and well-paying,so things like creating a forum is not on our memorandum.

Foolish makoko-ian

They have the biggest football league yet they can't qualify for world cup in this 2021 grin

Creating a forum is not in your memorandum, and yet you're here wasting your breathing existence away on a naija forum, keep proving you cant do without nairaland as expected, you're worthless in every other aspect of your life.

You are the biggest black middle class in your country dude, no where else, yet the whites are at the very top, you see you and stupidity are one, keep disgracing yourself dolt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JovialJune(f): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

And that's the reason you’re so comfortable using MTN instead of your own dead networks? You can sleep tied knowing your money goes to white people while you're still the poverty headquarter of the world? grin

You so stupid..jeeez shocked

And he keeps saying I'm using mtn cos he's obviously using mtn cos that's the only network they have over there, and the money actually goes to the white community in the same country owned by the blacks, and yet he calls another person in another country stupid grin

I have never encountered a very stupidly dull human like this slowpoke cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JaceBlaze: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
JovialJune:

They have the biggest football league yet they can't qualify for world cup in this 2021 grin

Creating a forum is not in your memorandum, and yet you're here wasting your breathing existence away on a naija forum, keep proving you cant do without nairaland as expected, you're worthless in every other aspect of your life.

You are the biggest black middle class in your country dude, no where else, yet the whites are at the very top, you see you and stupidity are one, keep disgracing yourself dolt.

Do you know why Nigeria has to fight tooth and nail to qualify for every world cup? grin it's because Nigerians hate being in Nigeria so those fancy hotels,stadiums and restaurants in Europe are just a temporary escape from life of misery in Naija grin grin grin

This is not the only forum I'm on you stupid bitch! if I'm not here I'm somewhere else,and believe me,this is the least informative and entertaining forum of them all.So crawl away with that stupid bravado.

The stats can attest that we are indeed the biggest black middle class but I don't think you're ready to have that discussion.We are the heart and soul of this continent cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JaceBlaze: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
JovialJune:

And he keeps saying I'm using mtn cos he's obviously using mtn cos that's the only network they have over there, and the money actually goes to the white community in the same country owned by the blacks, and yet he calls another person in another country stupid grin

I have never encountered a very stupidly dull human like this slowpoke cheesy

Ever heard of Vodacom and Cell C? MTN is not even the biggest network in SA LoL cheesy

Ermm actually that money is part of the reason why our GDP trumps over your paper GDP by a wide margin.

Look in the mirror if you wanna see stupidity kid!

2 Likes

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JovialJune(f): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Do you know why Nigeria has to fight tooth and nail to qualify for every world cup? grin it's because Nigerians hate being in Nigeria so those fancy hotels,stadiums and restaurants in Europe are just a temporary escape from life of misery in Naija grin grin grin

This is not the only forum I'm on you stupid bitch! if I'm not here I'm somewhere else,and believe me,this is the least informative and entertaining forum of them all.So crawl away with that stupid bravado.

The stats can attest that we are indeed the biggest black middle class but I don't think you're ready to have that discussion.We are the heart and soul of this continent cheesy cheesy wink

Go to the other forum stupid, go inform your black docile fellows of your stupid achievements, don't come her spilling rubbish cos we don't give a fvck about your xenophobic behind, face the whites controlling you black's existence and buzz off with your shameful white owned network you blacks southys are always jubilating about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JovialJune(f): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Ever heard of Vodacom and Cell C? MTN is not even the biggest network in SA LoL cheesy

Ermm actually that money is part of the reason why our GDP trumps over your paper GDP by a wide margin.

And oh he remembers they suddenly have other networks, who owns it? The whites I guess cheesy

And yet he still brags with mtn, such a shame grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JaceBlaze: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
JovialJune:

Go to the other forum stupid, go inform your black docile fellows of your stupid achievements, don't come her spilling rubbish cos we don't give a fvck about your xenophobic behind, face the whites controlling you black's existence and buzz off with your shameful whit owned network you blacks southys are always jubilating about.

Follow me there and see what people with more than two brain cells discuss.

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JovialJune(f): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Follow me there and see what people with more than two brain cells discuss.

Be fast and deactivate from here you dolt, good riddance to a little scum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JaceBlaze: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
JovialJune:

And oh he remembers they suddenly have other networks, who owns it? The whites I guess cheesy

And yet he still brags with mtn, such a shame grin

Just because the Chinese are building you 1920 steam trains don't mean you're any special LoL.

You are so lame and boring but I don't think you're aware.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JaceBlaze: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
JovialJune:

Be fast and deactivate from here you dolt, good riddance to a little scum.

Are you coming with me to see people with logic?
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JovialJune(f): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Just because the Chinese are building you 1920 steam trains don't mean you're any special LoL.

You are so lame and boring but I don't think you're aware.

What a lame come back, no correlation whatsoever, try another one, I'm waiting grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JovialJune(f): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Are you coming with me to see people with logic?

Buzz off dude, you need more of logic cos you have none.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JaceBlaze: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
JovialJune:

What a lame come back, no correlation whatsoever, try another one, I'm waiting grin

Says a nigga that shits in the same water he drinks.Does this correlate enough for your shit brains? grin

2 Likes

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JaceBlaze: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
JovialJune:

Buzz off dude, you need more of logic cos you have none.

If I need logic then you need a brain transplant.

2 Likes

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JovialJune(f): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Says a nigga that shits in the same water he drinks.Does this correlate enough for your shit brains? grin

You black southys literally shits in the same water y'all drink, that was what the whites made you all do, and the so called men will still call themselves men when they still asslick same whites till today,

Sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JovialJune(f): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

If I need logic then you need a brain transplant.

This is your brain below.

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JaceBlaze: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
JovialJune:

This is your brain below.

Skull miner.Is that how you harvest human brains?
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JaceBlaze: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
JovialJune:

You black southys literally shits in the same water y'all drink, that was what the whites made you all do, and the so called men will still call themselves men when they still asslick same whites till today,

Sad.

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by TMKsouth: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
JovialJune:

Wait, people take opening thread personal? As in I don't get, are you really that jobless that you think creating threads is something of worth? On something that you won't even be paid?

You seem like an overbloated shapeless dingo sitting on a smelly sofa all day creating threads every single second of your existence, and you think it's an achievement? Lmao the thought process of some schmucks sha,

I think you lack acceptance in real life and you need someone to applaud you for your minute feat; oya clap for yourself, you have achieved what no one has done; creating threads for our entertainment,

Ode cheesy

I don't know why you laughing coz you missed the point completely. Just proved my point you are seriously and painfully brainless. You must be on your own supply of crack. Your skull is as hollow as your stupid threads. Hollow laughter too.

Let me spell it out for you - You. Only. Have. Two. Threads. And. Yet. Fail. To. Title. Them... How. Dumb. Can. You. Be? cool Were you writing them while taking a dump in the bush? Hope u took time atleast to wipe your flat manly behind with a leaf or rock.

Don't worry bout how many threads I churn out a day, I'm not lazy to put words together like you are. We know the only reason you don't have interesting threads of your own is because you yourself are not interesting - you've proven it (YAWN). And I don't need to get paid for my threads, I don't starve like u do, I'm South African cool. Remember to include your bank account in your reply so I can drop you some palliative - I hear you live in the Poverty Capital of the World, with the world's highest unemployment rate.
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by TMKsouth: 12:06am On Apr 14, 2021
JovialJune:

And yet you're on a naija forum, how stupid can you be?

Feeling like an ant on a white southy owned network that none of you niggas can ever achieve cos y'all lazy as shiit, hide your smelly behind in shame

Dolt.

Wow, you sure told me, while white-*as licking at the same time. One more reason you should test for STDs again in the morning, your profile photos suggest you are regular clinic visitor.

Are you gonna tell me about Glo, coz that's the only network you have and its BS. And after 60 years of independence and 400 million "people" (let's put it nicely), why dont you have a TV satellite company and are being fleeced by DSTV? And why are you taking selfies at Shoprite grin grin grin? Check your last paragraph and see if it doesn't apply to you.

You've seriously bitten off more than you can chew. Let me know when you're ready to tap out, your boyfriend was smart enough to dump your flat manly behind and leave you here rambling. He's out checking curvey SA girls in the romance section. cool
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by TMKsouth: 12:25am On Apr 14, 2021
JovialJune:

Go post your stupid threads on your southy forum, oh wait, y'all blacks don't have the balls to create one, you prefer to wait for the whites in your country to hand it over to you on a platter, that is how dull you all, your color needs the knowledge the most, but I guess they are too docile to comprehend anything.

Like I said, 60 years after independence you don't have your own DSTV or Mr Price, a quality mobile network provider and are treating a trip to Shoprite like you're going to France. What have you achieved - 60 whole years later? grin As we speak you're looking for the first exit out of Nigeria coz it's a sinking ship, and would sell your own mother for a visa to get a free government house in Soweto.

Are you still sharing 3000MW of electricity among 400 million people? grin We've got 60,000MW in SA cool cool cool Here's what the blacks in SA have been up to while you were fooling yourself in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by TMKsouth: 12:30am On Apr 14, 2021
JovialJune:

Sad.

Where are the pictures - the proof?? They don't exist. Yours are all over this thread and the internet, I don't need to repeat them.

Look at how you live undecided Baboons and sheboons for real.

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by TMKsouth: 12:33am On Apr 14, 2021
[quote author=JaceBlaze post=100766656]

]

Why is a country of 400 million borrowing like crazy from China and buying 1920s trains at the same time? These one are seriously gonna be recolonised soon.

2 Likes

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by TMKsouth: 12:42am On Apr 14, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Doesn't understand that MTN taxes actually build South Africa and improves lives, whereas in Nigeria it disappears into thin air. That's why they wanna be us.

Dudes, I think we done here with this manly woman, she'll never dare take us on ever again - even in her dreams. Let's bounce, our job is done. I'll open another thread soon. grin

cc IronGalaxy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back / COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.