Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,325 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper (64560 Views)

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building / Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by JaceBlaze: 3:02am On Apr 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Doesn't understand that MTN taxes actually build South Africa and improves lives, whereas in Nigeria it disappears into thin air. That's why they wanna be us.

Dudes, I think we done here with this manly woman, she'll never dare take us on ever again - even in her dreams. Let's bounce, our job is done. I'll open another thread soon. grin

cc IronGalaxy

I agree.We pretty much done.

Now reel in more fish tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2021
JovialJune:

And they all keep proving to me that they blacks are all useful idiots, the whites create and you all sheepishly follow, just like they have a figure head black president and 99% of their economy is owned by whites,

Yet he comes here to diiss us on this forum and thinks he has got an achievement in his pocket,

In their mind they think only mtn network exist, we have other network owned by a Nigerian; Glo, bought by Nigerians; Etisalat, heck the richest in the continent is a Nigerian, we don't just follow like useful idiots that you black southy's are, we create cos we are capable

I'd like to see a black southy create something close to mtn and dstv, but you can't, cos you're stupid, dull, and prefer to follow and be controlled cos y'all are useless like that,

Dolt.

First of all MTN started mobile telecom in nigeria

2ndly MTN is by far thebiggest telecom by wealth and subscribers

3rdly Etisalat is Indian Company

Nigeria GDP per capita is mere $2000 that's in the level of kenya and Ghana... No baby girl Nigeria is not the richest

The wealthiest country by far is SA at $650 billion followed by Egypt at $250 billion
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by WannaHowzit(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
tutudesz:
Another Oscar Pistorius loading, was AKA in hotel room with her

The girl's father now says aka must be investigated.
Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by tutudesz: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
WannaHowzit:

The girl's father now says aka must be investigated.
shocked I knew all those joint family statement, was not from the heart of the girl family
https://www.thesouthafrican.com/lifestyle/celeb-news/nelli-tembe-aka-death-screams-latest/

1 Like

Re: AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper by WannaHowzit(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
tutudesz:
shocked I knew all those joint family statement, was not from the heart of the girl family
https://www.thesouthafrican.com/lifestyle/celeb-news/nelli-tembe-aka-death-screams-latest/

We will see how it ends

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back / COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.