Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold (42606 Views)

Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New / 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger / Top 10 Famous Markets In Nigeria And What They Are Famous For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by Mrlcredible: 9:57am On Apr 14, 2021
SwTeee:

Wudil market, although they sell cattle mainly
the mail attached to this account isn't active.
kindly drop your mail address and I'll message you
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by SwTeee(f): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2021
Mrlcredible:
the mail attached to this account isn't active.
kindly drop your mail address and I'll message you
aloysiusjessica@gmail.com
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by Mrlcredible: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2021
SwTeee:
aloysiusjessica@gmail.com
mail sent
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by IRODANOSA(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Bashnigga:

wow, cool..
i dey tell u o, the mosquitoes na sth else there, insecticide no dey kill em, lil
Lol, for where? Dem nor dey gree die kpatakpata, even for daytime dem still dey operate, except during serious harmattan (cold).
Na every three weeks I been dey buy Malaria medicine, even with net, BNC mosquito spray and coil. Fun times!
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by IRODANOSA(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
mattbass:

The largest kolanut market in West Africa is located In Mariri. You need to see how people from other countries like Togo, Benin and the Yoruba's patronise this market.
I love close to Mariri sha
Wow! I didn't know about the kolanut aspect, lived close to Mariri (Danladi Nasidi) when I served.
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by IRODANOSA(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
maureensylvia:
Good afternoon all,

I created a whatsApp group for people that are into foodstuff business can join.

In this whatsApp group, you can know more about types and qualities of Foodstuffs. Updated prices.

People in same location can also share waybill and the likes.

Will you like to join?
Drop your number let me add you

Or you send a msg to my number 08099495483 to add you
Okay, I've messaged you.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by bottlewater1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
maureensylvia:

Yes sir, it's very possible.
you can go to my other thread on my profile about Foodstuffs from North and check the items you want to go for.

I can't find it but I will rather contact you on WhatsApp
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by maureensylvia(f): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
bottlewater1:

I can't find it but I will rather contact you on WhatsApp

Okay 08099495483
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by maureensylvia(f): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Price of onions is currently increasing... As at today sugar bag 8500
Big bag 11k
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by amzee(m): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2021
maureensylvia:
Price of onions is currently increasing... As at today sugar bag 8500
Big bag 11k
You've mentioned all the markets in kano.
Its Yan Lemu not Enlemu.
BTW I'm in kano too.
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by maureensylvia(f): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2021
amzee:

You've mentioned all the markets in kano.
Its Yan Lemu not Enlemu.
BTW I'm in kano too.

Ohkay, thanks for the correction sir
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by Whales001(m): 7:50pm On May 02, 2021
The Kanuri Man, can you help with is contact if he still in the business of selling gold. I think the man will be reliable to do business with

descarado:

This place made me. Sold jewerlies and got massive connections while in school. The rest was history.

I have one steady customer, a kanuri man. He couched me all I need to know about golds and the likes. Then told me to raise some capital, he will support me and I processed my papers and Dubai here we come.

If you go to their shops, they hardly allow non Muslims to enter inside but this man will allow me to come inside and teach me for free. Of course, his people don't like it but he told them I'm like his daughter. Just dress appropriately when going there. And he usually buys stuffs for me whenever he travel. Whenever I finish, will enter katonguri and buy traditional wears. Very very cheap.

Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by descarado: 5:22am On May 03, 2021
Whales001:
The Kanuri Man, can you help with is contact if he still in the business of selling gold. I think the man will be reliable to do business with

Nope, have moved on long ago.
Sorry, I can't help.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by maureensylvia(f): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Do you know that I can help you Deliver goods to your friends and relatives abroad?

Now you know

Order your rice, beans, ogbono, egusi, dry fish, palm oil

I've got you covered

Delivery is to any part of the world... Mention

*The good news is that the delivery fee is affordable*
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by Cornzy007: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Please am looking for shop in kano where i will be selling tailoring materials
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by maureensylvia(f): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cornzy007:
Please am looking for shop in kano where i will be selling tailoring materials

Go to kworie market
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by ahmedio2017(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2022
Pls where can I get local chicken at affordable price in kano
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by maureensylvia(f): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
ahmedio2017:
Pls where can I get local chicken at affordable price in kano

Yankura market
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by sageswaggz(m): 4:06am On Feb 26, 2022
Please where can I get materials used for gift boxes or other paper crafts in Kano?
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by maureensylvia(f): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
sageswaggz:
Please where can I get materials used for gift boxes or other paper crafts in Kano?

Sabon gari market
You can still see at kurmi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market / InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.