Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics (72115 Views)

Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) / Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
He should be killed.

I hate seeing criminals live. angry
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by pocohantas(f): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
etrange:

I like this.

I just wish you'd also use this same energy to address the countless NL men who go on any thread that has to do with ladies to type "fear women", "Nigerian girls are useless", "that gender has issues", etc.

They don’t ever see that one. Sapph keep applying pressure jare. They must wail. cheesy

kense88:
do you actually think men from other countries can tolerate them

That question should be for you and your brothers. We are not the ones marrying foreigners and still coming back to marry a homebased woman. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by zoghys: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Nigerian men hmm

In other news, Nigerian woman becomes the WTO DG.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

You need to stop masturbating and properly get laid. Your problem is simply hormonal but then help yourself by getting a man to heal that wound.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Slynation(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
with this hard face how does he intend to scale through successfully....This one is already dead in advance
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Bashnigga(m): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hahaahahah, he looks ridiculous
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Pyrusdrago(m): 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
Damn dudes been watching too much of sci-fi movies

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by OB7Foreva(m): 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
I haven't started o. The person that was to put me through is asking for sex. I told him I will pay for his service he stopped chatting with me. Currently watching YouTube videos and reading articles.
Aunty sapphire this lie loud oo how will someone choose ya body over money, just tell us you're looking for handouts and had no money to pay for the service. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by onomeabuja: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE kiss the truth

i beg logout wit this ur' The Future Is Female' jare
i no fit count how many female don dupe me since i come back from obodo-oyibo...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Ladycewhy(f): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
Karlovych:
I can bet my balls that he is from either Edo State or Delta State. I wonder what he thought he will be doing illegally in Europe without proper documentation, it's good that he was caught at least he will face a worse version of extremism he is running away from in Libya.
Nevertheless Buhari is a useless gworo chewing terrorist
Get ready to loose your balls then.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by dam4sam: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
techmo:

What's with your obsession with Nigerian Men?!

If you don't like them go for Men from other countries rather than all this post creating division between good people ( Men and Women)

Aaaah, she don sufffer for dem hand o. She is eternally wounded. grin grin
Olosho eye don see sheege, walahi.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by witworth(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
Even the ones wey no kill self, wey just try cross border enter europe, Dem libyans kill many, and slave traded some, not to talk of this one wey kill their own and want to steal join, he don jam agbako
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by witworth(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sorry man, you're done.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by AmazingELixir: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
lipsrsealed

Awon Alamieyeseigha protègè
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by AmazingELixir: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
lipsrsealed

Alamieyeseigha protègè
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by lkillbrokehoes: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Nigerian men hmm

The FUTURE is FEMALE
The future is femail
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Family should start burial preparations

He is dead already!
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Franzinni: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Nigerian men hmm

The FUTURE is FEMALE
do you realize the dude tried to escape as a WOMAN?

And even the word Female ... Has only two letters masking theword MALe? Y'all just can't do without...male or man it's in the definition of you!!! Hahahahahahahaha..food for thot!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Mrlcredible: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
[s]
emmyN:

Yeah, I saw some of them earlier. You got yourself lots of admirers from the other side cheesy. I've been on nairaland long enough and I know how far some sick people can go with this trolling stuff. It gets worse when they have your personal info.
[/s] shut up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by ahmedajadi(m): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
This guy reminds me of Alameseigha. Former bayelsa governor. Na so he disguise that year.
carry money enter
But libya of all places,?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by TheSourcerer: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
Nigerian men hmm

The FUTURE is FEMALE
I believe it has always been female . The playing ground has always never been leveled for the males.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Mrlcredible: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
emmyN they have started
Sarah Theophilus studying mass communication, lives in Port Harcourt, had an abortion as early as 16.
You are literally finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by dleaf: 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
Stay away from.Crime,It doesn't pay .......Human lives does not worth anything anymore .Are you Suffering from Staphylococus aureus ? visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by tristan15: 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
You and that cadaverbbqgrills are the real divisive beings on this forum.SMH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by diaspoAFRICANS: 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
[quote author=sapphiere post=100702869]Nigerian men hmm

The FUTURE is FEMALE[/qu

YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE THESE DAYS
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Dominion375: 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Over taking is allowed bros luck over take u...
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Patrioticman007(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
Blackman7:
These people keep disgracing nigeria, if it's not drugs, it's human trafficking, armed robbery and now murder. Rest in peace to the dead. May your killer suffer all the rest of his life.

From the scientific evidence available, the flat head shape can only be found in eastern e republic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Debra911(f): 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
techmo:

Was this necessary?! Is this also necessary, I don't know about your past or upbringing but kindly let go of this gender hate and embrace a future with everyone working together equally

I like your comment. This should be the way not the'Future is female' thing. But I also wish you could type same things to men in NL , there are many misogynist here u know
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
End of the road for him... Libya no joy there
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by LordOfTheGame: 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
sapphiere:
The FUTURE is FEMALE kiss the truth

I can bet anything that you're a lesbian. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Cousin9999: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Libya? Isn't murder Libya's national sport?
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Brush1: 12:03am On Apr 12, 2021
Karlovych:
I can bet my balls that he is from either Edo State or Delta State. I wonder what he thought he will be doing illegally in Europe without proper documentation, it's good that he was caught at least he will face a worse version of extremism he is running away from in Libya.
Nevertheless Buhari is a useless gworo chewing terrorist

Did you say Delta?. You are certainly not in tune with reality. You need an update.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Shaving Woman’ S Pubic Hair / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.