Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics (72147 Views)

Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) / Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by gstream: 12:16am On Apr 12, 2021
It's okay to be a damaged female, Showing it,is really the #BIGISSUE
sapphiere:
Nigerian men hmm

In other news, Nigerian woman becomes the WTO DG.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Charx122: 12:17am On Apr 12, 2021
techmo:

What's with your obsession with Nigerian Men?!

If you don't like them go for Men from other countries rather than all this post creating division between good people ( Men and Women)

Don't mind her I'm sure na man send you the data you dey use so...
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:31am On Apr 12, 2021
E don be for am be that
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by redsun(m): 12:39am On Apr 12, 2021
Why didn't he try a burqa, he could have gotten away with that. That place is hell on earth for trapped and captured niggers, so you wouldn't blame him much for losing it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by sinkhole: 2:49am On Apr 12, 2021
techmo:

What's with your obsession with Nigerian Men?!

If you don't like them go for Men from other countries rather than all this post creating division between good people ( Men and Women)

Can there ever be division between men and women?
Women will always nag but las las, na fvck go end everything cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:59am On Apr 12, 2021
IF HE RETURN TO NAIJA WITH THAT MONEY. ....
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Ashirioluwa: 3:01am On Apr 12, 2021
Another wasted sperm. This goat can’t escape death penalty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Sleekfingers: 3:24am On Apr 12, 2021
Blackman7:
These people keep disgracing nigeria, if it's not drugs, it's human trafficking, armed robbery and now murder. Rest in peace to the dead. May your killer suffer all the rest of his life.

u go like wahala ooooo........
Which kinda head be dis na?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by 1972xy: 3:53am On Apr 12, 2021
sapphiere:
Nigerian man disguises as a woman to escape after allegedly killing another foreigner in Libya

A Nigerian national has been arrested in Msallata town, northwestern part of Libya over the alleged murder of another foreigner.

According to The Libya Observer, the Nigerian allegedly killed the foreigner, stole his money and tried to escape the town disguised as a woman.
However, he was arrested by security forces in Msallata.

"Security forces in Msallata town have arrested a foreigner from #Nigeria for killing another foreigner before stealing all his money. The killer disguised himself as a woman in an attempt to escape from the town" the report says.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/nigerian-man-disguises-as-a-woman-to-escape-after-allegedly-killing-another-foreigner-in-libya-2.html
Take a critical look at his identity , you will find out that he is a Biafran . They can kill you because of #10 . He is an igbo man. people should be very careful when dealing with them....where it involves money.
Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by notoriousbabe: 4:15am On Apr 12, 2021
See as him resemble mummyfour
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Polyglot7pointO: 4:15am On Apr 12, 2021
techmo:

I don't have fellow men, I have fellow Humans... Let love into your heart.... Humanity first

leave dat deranged girl alone she’s constantly ovulating and with no sperm to calm the nerves , no orgasms to balance the secretion of oxytocin .. the result is impulsive anger, incoherent and irrational ramblings /rants , vile and aggressive behaviours .. guess what her type are the cheapest and easiest to bed.. if you could just see through them and satisfy their immediate need.. fucccck! But don’t hang around for long..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Polyglot7pointO: 4:22am On Apr 12, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
pocohantas is a lady with brains, even though at times she gets so Savage with her comments I still prefer her cos I'm a sapiosexual and i'm so attracted to her cos girl got brains.
For the record she is allergic to imbeciIes, mor0ns and illiterates that's why she snubbed and ignored your dumb ass.
Gbasgboz right hook should be repeated! U couldn’t av said it better.. she has become a nuisance with the sexist stuffs quite repugnant and nauseating

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Seniorwriter(m): 4:30am On Apr 12, 2021
etrange:

I like this.

I just wish you'd also use this same energy to address the countless NL men who go on any thread that has to do with ladies to type "fear women", "Nigerian girls are useless", "that gender has issues", etc.

Do you still teach FRENCH LANGUAGE?...
How much do you charge.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by cardoctor(m): 4:51am On Apr 12, 2021
This may not be his first murder. Only God knows sha. Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by favour32(m): 5:28am On Apr 12, 2021
Who dey advise that girl....nor waste ya time.
If you cultivate love na love you go get in return....if you cultivate hate na hatred you go get in return.
As she hates man na so men go hate her...
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by favour32(m): 5:32am On Apr 12, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
leave dat deranged girl alone she’s constantly ovulating and with no sperm to calm the nerves , no orgasms to balance the secretion of oxytocin .. the result is impulsive anger, incoherent and irrational ramblings /rants , vile and aggressive behaviours .. guess what her type are the cheapest and easiest to bed.. if you could just see through them and satisfy their immediate need.. fucccck! But don’t hang around for long..
Hand don meet dat girl...she go taya.... person wey her kpekuse don reach elastic limit...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Terriwaya: 5:34am On Apr 12, 2021
sapphiere:
Nigerian men hmm

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Asheboro shutup. The things women do outside are under reported including you well known LovePeddler
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by DonKafra: 5:38am On Apr 12, 2021
The Future is Male and female, biko.
sapphiere:
Nigerian men hmm

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Essence3030: 6:01am On Apr 12, 2021
This is the same way Namdi kanu dress to London
This is the same way ojukwu dress to ivory coarse
Now who can guess where this criminal is coming from?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by ChiefAfonja: 6:05am On Apr 12, 2021
Look at the shape of his head since he has no name grin
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by brightalo1010: 6:07am On Apr 12, 2021
Karlovych:
I can bet my balls that he is from either Edo State or Delta State. I wonder what he thought he will be doing illegally in Europe without proper documentation, it's good that he was caught at least he will face a worse version of extremism he is running away from in Libya.
Nevertheless Buhari is a useless gworo chewing terrorist
is Libya an European country?
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Mogadishuu: 6:11am On Apr 12, 2021
techmo:

Was this necessary?! Is this also necessary, I don't know about your past or upbringing but kindly let go of this gender hate and embrace a future with everyone working together equally

You have time. Don't waste your precious time replying that sapphire nonsense
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Qoko: 6:22am On Apr 12, 2021
This guy is dead, underground prison first with maximum anal rapes, no lawyer can defend him.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Kewtt: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2021
sapphiere:
I haven't started o. The person that was to put me through is asking for sex. I told him I will pay for his service he stopped chatting with me. Currently watching YouTube videos and reading articles.
What can a car do on the super highway between your thighs?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 12, 2021
pocohantas:

This never happened. smiley
Check your mail. If it's not from this acct then from my previous acct I deactivated. When I return from school I will dig up the chats.
Good morning and have a lovely day.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by adecz: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2021
Biafran man,
not Nigerian man!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2021
emmyN:

Yeah, I saw some of them earlier. You got yourself lots of admirers from the other side cheesy. I've been on nairaland long enough and I know how far some sick people can go with this trolling stuff. It gets worse when they have your personal info.
Funniest thing is they would come to my inbox to beg for friendship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose / Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.