Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,863 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics (72114 Views)

Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix) / Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by IdeasPro(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2021
sapphiere:
Nigerian man disguises as a woman to escape after allegedly killing another foreigner in Libya

A Nigerian national has been arrested in Msallata town, northwestern part of Libya over the alleged murder of another foreigner.

According to The Libya Observer, the Nigerian allegedly killed the foreigner, stole his money and tried to escape the town disguised as a woman.
However, he was arrested by security forces in Msallata.

"Security forces in Msallata town have arrested a foreigner from #Nigeria for killing another foreigner before stealing all his money. The killer disguised himself as a woman in an attempt to escape from the town" the report says.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/nigerian-man-disguises-as-a-woman-to-escape-after-allegedly-killing-another-foreigner-in-libya-2.html

His lips and dimples don't look female at all.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by when2(f): 7:10am On Apr 12, 2021
etrange:

I like this.

I just wish you'd also use this same energy to address the countless NL men who go on any thread that has to do with ladies to type "fear women", "Nigerian girls are useless", "that gender has issues", etc.

Well said.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Hayee(f): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2021
Cutie09:

Quick question what is your blogging going to be about, do you have targeted audience in mind? And also your contents. Can we talk outside of here if that's ok with you.

There is one moniker here that is a food blogger she can guide you too
Pls can u tell me the name of her moniker i'm also interested.thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Twelfthman: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

I can bet anything that you're a lesbian. grin

Lol nah their way. That is how to spot them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by moufan: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2021
sapphiere:
Nigerian men hmm

In other news, Nigerian woman becomes the WTO DG.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
you're very stupiiid, clown
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by moufan: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2021
Cutie09:

Quick question what is your blogging going to be about, do you have targeted audience in mind? And also your contents. Can we talk outside of here if that's ok with you.

There is one moniker here that is a food blogger she can guide you too
hahaha,see confirm simp, oloshi

your parents must be ashamed of you, simpleton oloshi
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Memberclub(m): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2021
Most people leaving Nigeria for other African countries have simply wasted their youth. Most cannot even come back embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by SmartyPants(m): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2021
Mrlcredible:
Sarah Theophilus studying mass communication, lives in Port Harcourt, had an abortion as early as 16.
You are literally finished

Highly unnecessary. Abi did she wrong you?
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Paretomaster1(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2021
Definitely a flat**n...... Walking the footstep of that Man that ran to Abidjan in same manner..
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Fvckyouall: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2021
sapphiere:
Nigerian men hmm

The FUTURE is FEMALE
but you remain a broke ugly nairaland lady
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by emmyN(m): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2021
sapphiere:
Funniest thing is they would come to my inbox to beg for friendship.

Lol, it's a trap, a common teenagers' prank cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Cutie09(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2021
moufan:

Bros Why drag my parents into this discussion? You don't even know my background or where i reside. Shaking my head.

Blokes have contacted me outside of this platform and i do advise them base on my knowledge.

Next time when you want to say stuffs about people you barely know kindly minus there parent it is not nice.

Check my previous post before you make comment sir.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Cutie09(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2021
moufan:

Guy you need help. Life is simple if naija is hard for you go killl yourself. Cunt. Listen cunt here mean sperm thats what you are idiot
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Cutie09(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2021
Hayee:
Pls can u tell me the name of her moniker i'm also interested.thanks

This is her moniker pocochantant
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Mrlcredible: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2021
SmartyPants:

Highly unnecessary. Abi did she wrong you?
it's a long story.
By the time I'm done with that bastard she'll regret crossing my path on this forum
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Cutie09(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2021
sapphiere:
Thanks. What's the station name?

Christ Gospel Radio
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by The5DME(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2021
[s]
EbenezerTriumph:
don't you Gerrit?
she is an attention seeker
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Mrlcredible: 10:43am On Apr 12, 2021
[s]
sapphiere:
Funniest thing is they would come to my inbox to beg for friendship.[/s]
beg for friendship with a lady that has destroyed her womb through countless abortions as a result of sleeping with lecturers in order to avoid carry overs?
Illiterate when your mates where reading an studying you were busy slaying now see your future now and you're an object of mockery
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Hayee(f): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2021
Cutie09:

This is her moniker pocochantant
Okay thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Mrlcredible: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
Gbasgboz right hook should be repeated! U couldn’t av said it better.. she has become a nuisance with the sexist stuffs quite repugnant and nauseating
I hope you saw this her post below
sapphiere:
Op hmm this your question is hard to answer o. I can't really tell what I will never engage in. Anything can happen.

Situations make people change. I remember when I was young, I'd tell myself that I will never follow a man to a hotel. If he can't take me to his house he should forget. But situation changed things.

Also, I vowed never to involved myself in abortion but a guy I dated sometimes ago after getting me pregnant gave me abortion drugs to take.

So this your question is hard to answer. Anything can happen. I'm always praying for the best while being prepared for the worst.

These were the 3 things I vowed never to do when I was young but I did them due to situations I found myself at that time. And since I've done these 3 things, I can possibly do anything.
1. Sleeping with a man in a hotel.
2. Doing abortion. (Did my first abortion at the age of 16. I was naive. Did the last one at the age of 19)

3. Sleeping with a married man. (my lecturer who disturbed me a lot and frustrated me academically till I bowed to his pressure).

I'm always praying for God's help and directions.

Being a girl child is not easy. Once you're 16 you buy almost everything for yourself. And girls things are quite expensive.
For instance, you need at least 1500 to make hair while a boy would cut hair with 200. You need to buy body cream and soap while a boy can survive without cream. Not to mention buying of pads.

I can't remember when last my parents bought clothes for me.
At 16 I was left alone to fend for myself. The only thing I benefitted from them was food and shelter. Every other thing I had I provided for myself.

To be a woman is not easy.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Hayee(f): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2021
moufan:

Pls how is he a simp
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Oyiboman69: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2021
sapphiere:
Nigerian men hmm

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Polyglot7pointO: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2021
Mrlcredible:
I hope you saw this her post below
I can’t digest nags and whining it upsets me, people should learn to lead life with common sense and logic not emotions ..
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Buzx: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2021
sapphiere:
I wanted to just be writing about about things mostly about news but people hear warned me about it and say I should go into evergreen contents.
Then I had two things in mind.
1. Fashion.
2. Food.

Since I don't really know much about food I was referred to a Nairalander something pocochantant I contacted her severally she ignored me so I left her.
Met a woman who sells food She wanted to assist because I told her I will use that opportunity and advertise her restaurant. But as school open, I left the place I was staying So my business with the woman didn't go again.

I'm watching YouTube videos. Don't worry I'd be fine. Thanks for asking.

You need to work on your punctuations and sentence construction before ever thinking of becoming a blogger, otherwise you'll never exceed that amateur status.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Cutie09(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2021
moufan:

Hi guy now i have time to reply to this message in naija mentality way.

Point of correction am not what you think i am or whatyou called me. I've ve my own value, principles and respect..... there is no harm in being polite to people around us and especially online.

Go check my previous point and topic on this platform. I don't sleep around, i completed my parents house in 2014, i have my own house here in South East London currently working in I T earning nearly a £1k a week.

Learn how to speak to people, if your parents raped you as a kid doesn't mean you should turn into online bully, and your uncle that poke your anus as a teenager doesn't mean you should be a bastard.

You are the set of youths your clown president called lazy. Try not to reply to my messages or post i don't need money for data with me what you give is what you get. Now crawl back into your hole you bloody gay ( that mean gay) oloshi
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Cutie09(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2021
Hayee:
Okay thanks alot

You are welcome also try get in touch with Adeola Fayehun on Facebook or Instagram she is going to guide you about it.

All the best
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Hayee(f): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2021
Cutie09:

You are welcome also try get in touch with Adeola Fayehun on Facebook or Instagram she is going to guide you about it.

All the best
Thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by KBEST3(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Igbo amaka
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by pocohantas(f): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
sapphiere:
Check your mail. If it's not from this acct then from my previous acct I deactivated. When I return from school I will dig up the chats.
Good morning and have a lovely day.

You never sent me a PM with any of your Sapph account. If you sent me a PM with an alternate, it holds no water because I wonder how I was expected to know it was you.

Have a nice day too.
Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Cutie09(m): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
sapphiere:
Thanks. What's the station name?

Hi good afternoon hope you are okay? The name of my radio station is Christ Gospel Radio.

Back to our discussion, i don't know the kind of news genre you were thinking of, if it is entertainment news or showbiz please go for it. But if it is politics or Nigeria general news abeg don't do it, not worth it.

You've to be original meaning you've your own style of writing etc, also breaking the news before others.

The food idea is good imo if you like and enjoy cooking, but if not there is no point relying on third party to get your contents.

My suggestion is follow your heart. News writing or reporting is your dream go for it you can carved a niche for yourself. You tuber news reporting is a cool idea try look into it.

Check out the following on YouTube

Franklin Pharankleen
Adeola Fayehun keeping it real
Brian Rose Londonreal tv

Good luck

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Draslo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
techmo:

Was this necessary?! Is this also necessary, I don't know about your past or upbringing but kindly let go of this gender hate and embrace a future with everyone working together equally

Na here her problem start

Re: Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Cutie09:

Hi good afternoon hope you are okay? The name of my radio station is Christ Gospel Radio.

Back to our discussion, i don't know the kind of news genre you were thinking of, if it is entertainment news or showbiz please go for it. But if it is politics or Nigeria general news abeg don't do it, not worth it.

You've to be original meaning you've your own style of writing etc, also breaking the news before others.

The food idea is good imo if you like and enjoy cooking, but if not there is no point relying on third party to get your contents.

My suggestion is follow your heart. News writing or reporting is your dream go for it you can carved a niche for yourself. You tuber news reporting is a cool idea try look into it.

Check out the following on YouTube

Franklin Pharankleen
Adeola Fayehun keeping it real
Brian Rose Londonreal tv

Good luck
I can't cook most food o. Lol

I am passionate about news and entertainment.

What do u mean go for entertainment and not Nigeria politics and general news?
Please throw more lights. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Shaving Woman’ S Pubic Hair / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.