Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn (19048 Views)

Tax Experts, How Much Is He Supposed To Receive At The End Of The Month? / Security Guard With Master's Degree Gets N250K After Encounter With Man In Lagos / SARS Officers Are Not Supposed To Wear Plain Cloth While On Duty - PPRO, Dolapo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by definitelyHIM: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hello guys I am currently in my 3rd year in the university as a computer science student..and I am contemplating going for my masters immediately after my studies...I would like to know like how much a c.s masters degree holder is supposed to earn as salary working for an organization... anyone with ideas should please help me out... thanks..
Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by murphyrichy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
You are thinking too much, finish with your bsc 'n' get work first...No go get high bp o.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by FalseProphet1(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2021
One Msc holder was earning 35k as a gutter cleaner in Lagos. To worsen matters, they've sacked him.

There is no job in Nigeria, government agencies are not recruiting again, private firms are under paying graduates because they know that they don't have any choice than to accept the peanuts in good faith and hope for the best.

There is no fixed salary for your enquiry, unless you learn Java, programing and start working online or developing apps for companies.... become your own boss. That's when your pay will be reasonable.

This I have seen.

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by ecomalchemist(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2021
Soft

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by shamsin6300(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2021
My bruh is thinking higher. smiley
Relax, chill & finish with your program first. If you are not doing too well (financially) I suggest you should try to get a job before applying for master program.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:34pm On May 27, 2021
I use this medium to say Happy Children's Day to all Nairalanders still living with their parents!!! cheesy

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by Lamasta(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2021
definitelyHIM:
Hello guys I am currently in my 3rd year in the university as a computer science student..and I am contemplating going for my masters immediately after my studies...I would like to know like how much a c.s masters degree holder is supposed to earn as salary working for an organization... anyone with ideas should please help me out... thanks..
Graduate and get the job first before thinking of the pay cos job is scarce this days

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 27, 2021
Wetin Buhari clipper dey do for here?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by RuddyFusion(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2021
Finish first,

Finish first

I read a Generalist Computing course for my degree and my current earnings is solely based on my experience in the field and not so much the degree itself.

So finish

Follow your path in the IT World and earn as you grow

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by Benards(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2021
No run too fast. Just chill

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by design106: 5:35pm On May 27, 2021
smiley
Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2021
The kind of questions pple ask on NL nowadays is kind of provoking.
One day someone will ask is it good to brush ur teeth with toothbrush

15 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by EMMYMON(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2021
Don't be too inquisitive, finish one first.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by Betensure: 5:35pm On May 27, 2021
Start up a phishing Career
wink
Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by BBQZ: 5:36pm On May 27, 2021
Get certifications
Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by Luigi03(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2021
$2,000 minimum in Canada or the UK. In Nigeria, everything is possible
Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2021
No be if you find work?

Work no dey you dey talk of how much dem go pay you, where the employment?

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by Laideabdulahi: 5:36pm On May 27, 2021
Ask Dangote's Drivers
They are Msc holders

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by Naturallity: 5:37pm On May 27, 2021
Slow down man

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by Emmadoc: 5:37pm On May 27, 2021
Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by AquaPetals(f): 5:37pm On May 27, 2021
Entry Level.....150k
Mid level.......400k t0 800k

Senior Level.....1M to 2M
Management... 2M+

If you are a computer graduate and don't earn within the above ranges, quit your job and start day trading or farming.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by iLegendd(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2021
The smart ones make millions because they write codes or develop great software and own tech companies that generate them money. The job-oriented ones suffer for life.

After much suffering, they go into fraud, get caught, and rot in jail.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by Allee90: 5:37pm On May 27, 2021
What is so special about computer science

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by MrWondah(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2021
I'll advise you to build project and pend any intention for MSc.
None CS degree holders can.earn more than CS degree holders as long as you can prove your worth..
You'll most likely work with private firms where your pay is not pegged bat your degree

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by Augla1: 5:37pm On May 27, 2021
Get this and be settled for life; is not by cert, bro.
Know your field and you will earn more than a Ph.D holder even with your Bs.C

6 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by Handsnigga: 5:38pm On May 27, 2021
Earn from where? Who send am in this currently hard Nigerian economy? undecided

You're asking this because you're not yet a graduate, you don't know reality...just learn computer skills alongside and pray to God.

Certificate dey useless in this Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by Yommychrz(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2021
You don see work first? This kwantry education no pay
Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by sharminator5: 5:38pm On May 27, 2021
This guys need to understand d country called "Nigera"

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn by KOVIC19COVID20: 5:38pm On May 27, 2021
definitelyHIM:

A person with diploma in computer science working at NNPC or CBN or DPR or Buhari’s office earns more, much more than the professors that will teach you computer science in the Nigerian University.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is An MBA Prestigious In Nigeria? / Why Do Banks Sponsor Employees For Prison Tour? / Nigerian Institute Of Safety Professionals - How Relevant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.