Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her (61076 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Blackfriday: 6:55am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

Just because your friend managed to marry a simp of a guy doesn't mean I'll do the same

Have you thought about the spiritual effects of having multiple sex partners , or the physical effects like her not being able to give birth ..

I'm still young and handsome...so don't expect me to settle for an over used vehicle when I can get a brand new one.... @Yusufisraelj I thought u were wise but this your comment made me realize you're fake and the type that would say bullshit just to get public approval

Real talk my guy ..
Your foolishness is beyond your ancestors.

To even think, you were considering her because of her family wealth..... You gold digging bast*rd .

God is doing that girl a favor by removing a sucker like you off her life.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by moskush1(m): 6:56am On Apr 13, 2021
well, every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. you see, unless you are expecting a virgin as your wife, you wouldn't let this be a problem to you, it is not what the lady did in the past that matters a lot, it is what she does with her present life after meeting you. It's not all about beauty and wealth, a lot of girls are vulnerable at their tender age simply because of lack of proper orientation and carelessness from parent. multiple partners is normal though not all are into multiple relationship, but come to think of it , a lady wouldn't have waited all her life just because you are her ordained husband all the wrong hands she might have past through were her life experience, some even flirt after marriage ask yourself why? life has it own intrigues last last nothing last forever you can marry a virgin and still not enjoy your marriage, if this girl in context has good character, can cook and she is respectful confirm her productivity and have a rethink
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by bolrew: 6:57am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

I'm just lost for words , wish I could unhear everything

Can you introduce me to the lady? because am in love with her already
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Tominix(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

Lol. ... I'm no gold digging ... I'm from a wealthy family and apart from my own personal money I have inheritances ad a firstborn ... but I have decided not to marry from a broke family ........

yes I can't deal with such silly history... that is why u should be careful with every silly thing you do
uncle abeg no vex
You no get sense
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by mudiana(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

I was like u. u need to stop judging pple, it's not good. If one should judge u now, they would call u a gold digger. u need work mehn! u need to work on ur brain the way u think. If you continue like this, u might not raise a good home. You would create monsters like u tru procreation. Go for counseling asap so u don't miss a good gal Nd stop thinking about her family's wealth.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by famouscargo4u: 7:02am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

What are you even saying... Countless sex 4 abortions.. just 24....

Don't be shocked that an 18 year old may have far more body counts and abortions than her. You see, if I were the one, I would go ahead and marry her. The ones who won't tell you may be the worst; incursion to marrying a lady is a blind market you know. Just do your due diligence, conducts tests to confirm she doesn't have diseases and can fertile. If she's well mannered and loves you, marry her. If you can't then, hook me up with her as I'm single and ready for marriage. It is true that some things are better left unsaid but since you are not a saint too, you should just let that pass. If there is a scanner to reveal your sexcapades and ills, do you think you are better off?

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2021
Bloomfrancs2:

A bitch will always take sides with a fellow bitch.

You wey dey talk. Can you let your brother marry such a girl or can you let your son marry such a girl. If not, then don't talk shit about the OP's decision.
You guys and abusesive words..na wow o. Early this morning you done give baptism name. BITCH.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2021
Kebbiprince:

That's why I laugh when people insult older ladies, most ladies in their 30s are far purer than the so called Ladies in early 20s who have been damaged beyond repair

grin how do you mean

ladies in their 30s were once 20s remember

the Yoruba used to say

Omode le ni aso ju agba lo sugbon koleni akisa to agba
meaning

a young person may have clothes more than an elderly person BUT can't have rags (condemned clothes ) like the elder
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by omoyeni37: 7:13am On Apr 13, 2021
That lady likes you OP
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by IamPlato(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2021
McBishop2020:

I hope you don't engage in premarital sex. If you do, the thunder that will fire you and your generation......
i Hope You Also Dont Because The Same Thunder Will Not Spare Your Children
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:22am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

IT'S Pathetic those things happened to her,

besides it goes a long way to show that you didn't quite prepare to handle the outcome of her SUPER STORY

my advice is this
if you indeed love her as you have said and really want to marry her, then you need to

i don't know which Church you go to though but
(1) discuss with her, let her know that you truly love her and would marry her. let her know abortion is a serious issue in the sight of God, but something can be done to remedy the situation.

(2) take her to meet your pastor or a genuine man of God,
that knows what He is doing for counselling and prayers

(3 ) you are good to go
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by MrLankeeee(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

Be there judging... who is perfect? Because she’s being honest now you people will start calling her all sort of names. Mind you, the people you are hyping because you feel they are saints, they do the most grievous things behind close doors.

Oh, na who them catch be thief.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by gbemishile: 7:23am On Apr 13, 2021
ure d very best person to know what's best for you like they said if u can't handle the truth,please tell her and let her be.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by IamPlato(m): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Yes, I will definitely and gladly marry such, if she has every other quality I need. I don't care if she had sex with satan in her past.

enjoy Bro
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by tosan245(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2021
I have made my point, if you see it from a different light, that's fine by me.
IamPlato:
many Of You Blaming Him Are Just Sentimentally derailed

No Normal Man Will Hear Such And Just Be Happy and Love Her With Such life
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Flows001(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

brother if you rely on this then I don't think you are truly ready to marry. Ladies do crazier shit especially those in tertiary institutions, 50% of ladies in tertiary institutions have lived with their boyfrieds (school husbands) and have done more crazy stuffs; even much more than what married couples do, wetin person never see??. Be happy this one even came out honestly to tell you all that and say no be from outsider you hear am, 90% of ladies will rather die with such past than to say it out.
Tell me say you never fu*k before? Let that slide brother, if na wife material no lose her abeg!!
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by wirinet(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

So what? Even if na uncountable sex and 40 abortions nko? If you know you can't handle her past, jejely free her and let her find someone else who would love her the way she is. At least she told you the truth so you could make an informed decision. She is far better that many Sister Marys who claim virgins but worse than olosho.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by IamPlato(m): 7:31am On Apr 13, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Yes, I will definitely and gladly marry such, if she has every other quality I need. I don't care if she had sex with satan in her past.

i Wish You What You Wish Yourself. Enjoy
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Johnholmes: 7:34am On Apr 13, 2021
Op I don't know if u are gonna even see my post ,but an average non virgin lady who is sexually active must have had at least 10 abortions by 25.
Though most ladies no go tell u Sha.
In my opinion ,d girl was stupid telling u the "truth" about her past.
But I feel u should stick with her and not judge her by her past ,instead give her a try and see if she's good for u.

Guy the truth is most sex leads to pregnancy .
If a girl is not getting pregnant despite being sexually active ,she has a problem.
Therefore,a lady who is sexually active and by 24- 25 has no child has had countless abortions.Those who are already baby mamas by dat age are actually the naive /"good " ones.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by MrAnyachi(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

Just because your friend managed to marry a simp of a guy doesn't mean I'll do the same

Have you thought about the spiritual effects of having multiple sex partners , or the physical effects like her not being able to give birth ..

I'm still young and handsome...so don't expect me to settle for an over used vehicle when I can get a brand new one.... @Yusufisraelj I thought u were wise but this your comment made me realize you're fake and the type that would say bullshit just to get public approval

Real talk my guy ..
I know two women that got married as virgins, but has not given birth in a 16yrs of marriage, and the other is in 7yrs marriage.
so, child bearing is by grace of God, and not by being virgin or not.
My own advice: Don't quit that marriage if u want a happy and truthful marriage. Virginity is never a guaranty for a happy marriage.
you never know what ur next catcher will be, but might lie to u she did it only once. There is never a machine that measures how many times someone has done it.
Relationship built on lies can never stand the test of time, but the truth, coz you've heard it all from the horse's mouth.
You might still choose to do what's in ur mind, but I wrote this with my 9yrs of experience in marriage.
Grow up emotionally and not only by age and height.
Emotional maturity is the criteria for marriage and not just being over 40 in age.
Shalom! and may u find everlasting peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Hushbingo: 7:39am On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=DenreleDave post=100741422][/quote]I broke up with her.... I can't suffer for a sin i didn't commit.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kayclite: 7:44am On Apr 13, 2021
Any person who claims the past doesn't matter is unwise.
Shouldn't forget your past. Should carefully reflect on and study it. To gain wisdom.

Don't be harsh on our Black Goddess, OP. Our background conditioning varies.

I won't tell you go on and take her as wife. Neither will I tell you not to.

But know, nothing can't be fixed.
Dig deeper and find out the extent her present personality is affected by her immoral past. You would have to be honest with her as she was with you. Tell her maturely, how you feel about her past. Her reaction will matter a lot.
Then judge fairly her present personality. If it's someone who you can work with till death parts you.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2021
Kebbiprince:

That's why I laugh when people insult older ladies, most ladies in their 30s are far purer than the so called Ladies in early 20s who have been damaged beyond repair

You mean ladies at thirties do not pass thru twenties? Just listen to urself.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by stormborn28(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

OP you must be very very stupid and foolish... You asked and you got an appropriate response. Now you wailing....to slap you dey hungry me.. Nonsense everywhere
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Redminote10: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2021
OP if you are not ready to handle her past, do not ask about her past.
Hearing about her past what has it added to your life.
You don't just go around asking people about their past when you are not ready to handle the truth...
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by SenecaTheYonger: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2021
IamPlato:
i Wish You What You Wish Yourself. Enjoy

Fagg0t
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by BinamRex: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

Na by force...he has set his standards...u cant force him to accept what he doesn't want

Since he has made up his mind, why did he come here to seek for advice?
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Odion2016(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2021
From all I have read so far from the story itself down to the numerous replies from the Op,,it shows that op is either telling a fake story or very emotionally immature human...He should simply pray for wisdom and stop being judgemental!!!..That's all

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by candygist: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2021
On of the difference between the western people and we black Africans is our level of exposure. OP, if a lady can tell you all the bad things about her past, a wealthy lady o. And you say u are disgusted by it, it shows that you are immature and still backward. Even Jesus Christ in the Bible saved a bitch when she was accused and almost stoned to death all because of fornication. Grow up man. Abi you prefer a broke bitch you that will still lie to you at the end of the day ?

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Joydan95: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

When I see a lady that says she has had abortion I just shake my head, there is no justification for such act except heartlessness. Taking life that you cannot create is cruel...period! And if you are a guy that has ever told your woman to abort a child, you will not escape God’s punishment too.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2021
ibkonekt:

It would have been better if she did not sleep around in her past like a worthless wh0re in the name of freedom feminism and my body my choice. That way you wont have to lie or be economical with the truth. But ladies want to have their cake and eat it too. Men are disgusted by high body count. It signifies impulsiveness stupidity and lack of ability to discern the lies of society and feminism. No matter the amount of commercial and indoctrination that media tries to push about accepting wh0res as wives, men of value will not do so. They belong to the street

U have said it all...money validates a man and number of sexual partners validates a woman... just like women reject and judge broke guys , thats how men naturally reject and judge women with body counts

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by DissTroy(m): 7:58am On Apr 13, 2021
Ishilove:

Don't be unfortunate. You asked her to open up and she did, now you are coming here to yarn dust. It shows you are not emotionally mature enough to handle a relationship and I hope she kicks your goldigging ass to the dustbin

If karma works like it should work then men who haven't caused women to abort for them shouldn't be with women who are abortionists. That's if karma works like it should or there's any sense of justice in the world.

I'm no saint nor am I sanctimonious but I know I have been responsible enough not to cause any woman to abort for me. It's only fair that I ask not to be with such women.

I'd troll and heckle a man who has caused women to abort but for some reason he's justifying he shouldn't be with such women.

Odd that the same men are expecting politicians like Buhari live with the consequences of the country's almost comatose health sector. That's hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.