Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her (61087 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by sanpapi(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

I'm just lost for words , wish I could unhear everything
we all gat something dirty up our sleeves mate, its either u accept her with what she brings or u let go of her, either way u don't need d disgusting feelings towards her, she was just been honest.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by DenreleDave(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

My brother that would not be my portion.... wish you what you wish me
amen
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Mac2016(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

Sorry, guy. You're just about to miss the best partner you ever would have.
For her to open this up to you, mhen, she truly loves you. This shows she's sincerely ready to be with you and quit her old ways.
Try and try, I know it will be hard tho. Try to love her and appreciate her sincerity. Don't turn her into serial liar
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by IamPlato(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ehen, abi? If she is not honest - what is she?
any Woman Who Has Lived Such Fvcked Up Life Doesnt Deserve To Marry A Noble Man.

She Should Go Marry The Man She Aborted For Or Marry Men Like Her Stupid Ex.

She Is Mad. When She Was Fvcking And Abortin she Didnt Remember There Would Be A Future To Regret

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by cyndylove64(f): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Emperor88:

You no get sense
She was molested and raped countless times. Instead of you being her guard, you are here judging... So you wished she had lied to you like those church goers do?!...omo you choke me o...
abeg loud am make e hear.he's an idiot no offense o but he reason like an 18yrs old.good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Emperor88(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
DenreleDave:

Ishy, u dey vex ooo

grin

Which one is don't be unfortunate?

gringrin

The OP no get sense at all.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by DenreleDave(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
[quote author=Hushbingo post=100709178]My ex gf did eight abortions for her ex.... She was just 24.

So abortion is a common thing in this modern times.... She initially told me one, until i found out from the ex that was disturbing her fone, she finally said the truth but that didn't change anything... Atleast your own is remorseful, mine always have someone to blame but herself.. always defending herself one way or the other...

I'm sure you will make the right decision later, whatever decision you make is right at the moment.

#Myopinion[/quote
Did u later marry her or are u planning such lady Dt can accept her fault
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Elsueno: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
My girl should have no body counts( she can relax, no sex till after marriage, in case we broke up, she won't say I used her)

She doesn't have to be pretty, normal will suffice bundled with good character

Abortions are out of the question, I won't ask, but I will find out, you can't hide that shyt.

You can't willingly fuvk several men & expect me to accept fairly used ass ( am sorry if this is rude to Some "woke" ladies)

rape victims are an exception though & i totally accept them

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by UgegbeIgbo14(f): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
This is my first time commenting here, hope am welcomed Amazonians and Warlord ..

.The guy don't have the right to leave her after all he don sex so many girls and also make some do abortion..
All these crazy Dickson be misbehaving, mtchewww undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by cyndylove64(f): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
IamPlato:
any Woman Who Has Lived Such Fvcked Up Life Doesnt Deserve To Marry A Noble Man.

She Should Go Marry The Man She Aborted For Or Marry Men Like Her Stupid Ex.

She Is Mad. When She Was Fvcking And Abortin she Didnt Remember There Would Be A Future To Regret
really.mr Noble man.a girl was raped and molested at a young age and the trauma made her what she is.sorry o if is your sister I hope u will tell her she doesn't deserve a noble man. And she should keep fucking and aborting .
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Agbebakun22: 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

Lol. ... I'm no gold digging ... I'm from a wealthy family and apart from my own personal money I have inheritances ad a firstborn ... but I have decided not to marry from a broke family ........

yes I can't deal with such silly history... that is why u should be careful with every silly thing you do

Hope you guys know the different between wealthy and being rich, person that's extremely wealthy as u said no supposed dey work under someone... Bros I can be flying to Abroad time to time doesnt mean I'm wealthy, a wealthy person is self made with a good net worth
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Greystone: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Lovethaa

You are being unwise, foolish and childish.

I know a lady who was raped at age 8 till she was 24, have had multiple partners over 11.

She met a virgin guy who decided to date her, bkos life is not about people's past but what they decide to do with their future presently.

I'm not advocating careless living but my brother if a lady opens up to you and you are disgusted by her past, then walk. it shows you are not emotionally matured to handle certain levels of TRUTH. Mark my words any relationship built on lies will never last, Falsehood was never designed to stand the test of time, only TRUTH does

Words of Wisdom.

Write a book.

I'm serious.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Mypeople2(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

You self na wa.Wetin you don use the past do na? Na wa for you .If you are in doubt of her ever being pregnant, impregnate her.Nobody ask for the past any more.All these babes that are dating yahoo boys,politicians,married men and ritualists here and there na person won ask ? These days is to continue from where they stopped
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Leetika: 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

Lol. ... I'm no gold digging ... I'm from a wealthy family and apart from my own personal money I have inheritances ad a firstborn ... but I have decided not to marry from a broke family ........

yes I can't deal with such silly history... that is why u should be careful with every silly thing you do

Lol mr perfect foool . Just let her know u don’t want nd move on.. cos u will always hold that against her
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by IamPlato(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

Don't be unfortunate. You asked her to open up and she did, now you are coming here to yarn dust. It shows you are not emotionally mature enough to handle a relationship and I hope she kicks your goldigging ass to the dustbin
LOVE dont Support Bad Thing. That Girl Fvcked Up Her Life No sane Man Will Not Be Disturbed By That.

Multiple Abortions is So Fvcked Up. She Was Busy Enjoy Sex And Eliminating New Life (murder) she Didnt Know There Will Be A Future To Regret.

Abeg Free That Guy, he Has The Right To Be Disgusted.

She Should Go Marry The Guy Who She Aborted For

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by 1Sharon(f): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
It's an unfortunate situation, but 4 abortions are not right.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by tianshie(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus

Dapo, you don f.c.uk up.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Blessed4sure: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
What i can just say are:

1. Has she truly changed?
If yes, then you should forget her past. BTW, i hope you're still a virgin yourself.

2. But then, if she disgusts you, and you try your very best but still can't forget her past, please leave her alone. Don't marry someone you do not value.

3. If you later decide to proceed with her, try to confirm she's medically "fit and complete". I'm sure you know what i mean.
To prevent future issues. The past can always be forgotten, so far it hasn't led to uncorrectable damages.

I just hope i made some sense.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by jaysoft: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
See Angel of Tess of the D'Urberville ... After revealing her past to him he decided to ignore her
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by tosan245(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Read the next words slowly and digest it "You are not Mature"
I hope you get the point ??
Lovethaa:

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by ednut1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Things dey happen
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by SenecaTheYonger: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
This post is quite provoking. Why did you ask her if you’re too fragile to handle the truth? Look at you shaking and weeping like a coward because of another persons action. Hide your face
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Whitecoal711: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
My wife soon to be ,she is the only daughter her,two of her brothers are into robbery,which affected her,she even served in prison ,but today she is nicest thing to happen to me ,she is one of the best people in the world,she can die for truth and injustice,she has one of the best heart in the love most caring love

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by kushme: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

Bro, just fvck for as long as you can.. But don't wife her..

Always listen to men who said: you can't turn a hoe to house wife.

She will always crave the cock carousel of a Chad thundercork..

You can't shake a hoe tree and expect a wife to fall off...

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by yesloaded: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

If you can't cope with her past, let her be & don't go to level of eating forbidden fruit

The fact is you don't know if past of next gal is gonna be worse than this present babe but that still doesn't justify making you marry her by force

'Imi kekere l'eti awo gbegiri, bi oju ba kuro nibe okan le ma kuro nibe'
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Magnoliaa(f): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
TheUndercover:
LOL! With the comments I've read so far, women always keep proving themselves to be all birds of the same feathers. A man asked a woman here if she can advice her brother to marry such lady, no one answered. haha

Women wants someone who wouldn't judge them by their pasts, only SIMPs won't. Even a prostitute won't like to be judged by her past. Well, For those men supporting the lady and saying he's not a real man, LOL, I guess the definition of a real man to a woman or beta is to wife up hoes cool

Where the OP faltered is that he's already involved with the lady sexually, he's putting his career at risk for nothing. I guess he let his dick ruled over him. You should have found out about her past before being romantically involved with her if you were serious about committing to her. You can be wrongly accused by her. Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman.

Men, your children deserves the best woman they can get as much as possible, do not wife up hoes. Never settle for less because if things goes south, you have a lot more to lose. Women will never see fault in what their fellow women do and for those men supporting her because she opened up about her so called 'past', haha so because she opened up, he should live up with it and man up, mehn SIMPs will never cease to amaze me! SMH.

A lady that has done countless abortions not even one is definitely a big red flag, I'm sure her story contains fallacy. Well I guess hoes move together with hoes. She started with she was molested so the OP can pity her, LOL, always playing the victim card to easily manipulate SIMPs.

Lastly, @OP, you inquired about her past, and she told you, if you don't have the balls to stand it, leave!

A man asked a lady a questioned... they were prolly having their own conversation and you linked that to "no woman" answered. Shior. How some of y'all never understand boundaries and personal choices is outstanding, but since you wanna make something out of nothing, yes, I can advice my bro to marry A LADY that's aborted four times. See there's nothing more or less to it? Whatever scenarios or implications you attached to the lady is only in your head and what you've choosed to believe. I'm waiting for you to come and call me dishonest even after answering... but I wouldn't hold my breath, on a second thought... grin Una no dey quote women. Ba?

And is it you that's been teaching and grooming guys upandan, creating threads? "LOL, I guess, haha, SIMPs don't seem to amaze me, guys listen..." You sound like someone who's just spouting things for saying sake. Such a let down from the image you tried to weave around your alternate e-persona. Mtchew. Your words are nor yours at all and that last sentence could prolly be the pointer to the "true man" you're tryna be, but red pills don choke sotey you don't want to seem like you're letting the lady off. sMh.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Prechboy(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hey man don't fall for that girl because if it was the other way round she won't hesitate to dump you. I opened up to a girl that claimed to really like me about things being very bad financially for me and the next thing is she started avoiding me. This girls want something they can not give. Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Unified07: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
comments above me are disgusting,run away from that girl she is a burial ɠround......75% of girls n Nigeria have committed at least one abortion that's why I must marry a young virgin

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by IamPlato(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
cyndylove64:
really.mr Noble man.a girl was raped and molested at a young age and the trauma made her what she is.sorry o if is your sister I hope u will tell her she doesn't deserve a noble man. And she should keep fucking and aborting .
DEAR DEFENDER OF OLOSHOS

That Na Your Business, people Lie A Lot all To Gain Emotional Pity. How Does Being Raped make You become A Baby Murderer because Of Sex.

No Make Me Swear For You This Hot Night

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by mariophils(m): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Can l get her details will carefully handle it, l love sincere people like her am in a relationship that is filled with lies have been discovering strange things myself.
Just link me up., 07037381757
Lovethaa:

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Greystone:

Words of Wisdom.

Write a book.

I'm serious.

Thanks, sincerely appreciate the positive feedback and suggestion.

Will think about it.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Magnoliaa(f): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Whitecoal711:
My wife soon to be ,she is the only daughter her,two of her brothers are into robbery,which affected her,she even served in prison ,but today she is nicest thing to happen to me ,she is one of the best people in the world,she can die for truth and injustice,she has one of the best heart in the love most caring love

You're the premium simp they talk about - if this your story is true. cheesy smiley But, no worries. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I wish you guys a very happy married life in addy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.