Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,544 members, 7,801,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos (6471 Views)

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by franchasng: 5:26am On Apr 12, 2021
Ikea81:

Bleep off bitch. you go old die
there is no need at all to judge or attack her bro. Her request is not out of place haba.

Or you think girls don't wish to just have fvck mate with no strings attached If that's your belief before now, please change it cos a lot of ladies prefer fvck and go. When they are on heat they will position themselves well for a guy to get them easily and go fvck and then you guys will come online and be forming playboy that got a fine chick easily not knowing the lady planned for it to cure her konji lol

The only quality she put there that may disqualify many guys is the 6ft height, aside that, she didn't go over board

6 Likes

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by mmadu4: 5:48am On Apr 12, 2021
who ever posted this in fact you are mentally ill im even more shocked and a little bit perturb that people will actually respond to these type of threads like seriously? if you have all these qualities like you claimed you would have seen the man you desire even your account was registered today .the poster is obviously a kidnapper . ritualist . Gay . or runs girl . might even be an armed robber . Please we should be careful the type of threads we respond to ..

2 Likes

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Obalola4: 6:09am On Apr 12, 2021
Guys, beware of destiny snatcher!!! That's the latest format o! Don't fall!

1 Like

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2021
Ikea81:

Bleep off bitch. you go old die

No one lives forever, keep drilling your pillow!!!
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Freighthost: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2021
Kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Vaiki(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2021
adorablefwb:
I am a tall, light skinned physically appealing lady looking for a male friends with benefits. I have a good sense of humor, outgoing, very lovable and intellectually sound.

I do not need financial benefits as I am fully employed and take care of my bills. I need a friend and companion with whom to enjoy good conversations with, go out together and get to be cool without strings attached - whenever we are both free.

He MUST be at least 6ft tall, have a good sense of humour, must be very good at conversations and highly intelligent (this is very important to me). He MUST be employed with a good and decent job, must be chivalrous and have charisma. He MUST be sexually attractive and very active. Physically presentable (very important) and knows the importance of always smelling and looking nice. I am in my mid 20s and expect someone mature and sensible.

Must live on the Island or on the Mainland.

Please those in Ojo down to Badagry or Festac and anything from Ipaja and it's environs should not bother claiming Mainland. Kindly do not send me a mail.

If you're interested, kindly send a mail to "fwblagos@gmail.com"

You should please attach a photo as well because I do not have the time to waste in talking or engaging you in discussions when I do not find you appealing as everyone I believe has a taste. Don't attach a fake photo, we will have video calls and I will definitely turn you down if it seems so. I assure you that your mails, messages and anything that comes out of this will be highly confidential.

I will definitely meet with you after I'm okay or find you interesting.

Please holier than Jesus, do nor judge me or act like a Saint. Do not preach for me as well lol. I know this is nairaland and there are people with all the characteristics listed above.

Thank you in anticipation. grin grin grin grin angry smiley

I am 6"3,very handsome,well built physically,neat by every assumable standard,well educated you may be intimidated,run my own business,live in Lagos and Abuja,own two vehicles.....but I ain't giving you nothing but sex and I ain't dropping or picking you up* not paying for your Uber* Not loaning you no money*
Are you game baby cos I got the magic stick? grin

1 Like

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Ayo2004: 8:46am On Apr 12, 2021
Even a not-so-beautiful Nigerian girls have many guys rushing them and you have these qualities and still looking for man here

You are either a yahoo boy,a very stupid girl or a very ignorant fool

Either way,u no get sense grin

8 Likes

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2021
chatinent:

Pinky, hi

undecided angry
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by daveson2020(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin chai nothing Musa no go see for gateman work.
Just tell us you are looking for husband na shocked grin grin grin
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by mmadu4: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2021
Ayo2004:
Even a not-so-beautiful Nigerian girls have many guys rushing them and you have these qualities and still looking for man here

You are either a yahoo boy,a very stupid girl or a very ignorant fool

Either way,u no get sense grin

its a he not a woman .
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by bmdmix3: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2021
Beware Of This Person Adorablefwb He Is A Kidnapper

https://www.nairaland.com/6502346/beware-person-adorablefwb-he-kidnapper
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by bmdmix3: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2021
Vaiki:
I am 6"3,very handsome,well built physically,neat by every assumable standard,well educated you may be intimidated,run my own business,live in Lagos and Abuja,own two vehicles.....but I ain't giving you nothing but sex and I ain't dropping or picking you up* not paying for your Uber* Not loaning you no money*

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by chatinent: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2021
Vaiki:

Oh I feel intimidated already lol!!!

Let me make it clear again, I pay my bills, very comfortable and would never expect any finance from you. I do not need a ride from you, I have mine and may drive down to you or use an Uber. Life is simple!

Good conversations and company without strings attached. Dasol grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by mrdharkchild(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2021
adorablefwb:
I am a tall, light skinned physically appealing lady looking for a male friends with benefits. I have a good sense of humor, outgoing, very lovable and intellectually sound.

I do not need financial benefits as I am fully employed and take care of my bills. I need a friend and companion with whom to enjoy good conversations with, go out together and get to be cool without strings attached - whenever we are both free.

He MUST be at least 6ft tall, have a good sense of humour, must be very good at conversations and highly intelligent (this is very important to me). He MUST be employed with a good and decent job, must be chivalrous and have charisma. He MUST be sexually attractive and very active. Physically presentable (very important) and knows the importance of always smelling and looking nice. I am in my mid 20s and expect someone mature and sensible.

Must live on the Island or on the Mainland.

Please those in Ojo down to Badagry or Festac and anything from Ipaja and it's environs should not bother claiming Mainland. Kindly do not send me a mail.

If you're interested, kindly send a mail to "fwblagos@gmail.com"

You should please attach a photo as well because I do not have the time to waste in talking or engaging you in discussions when I do not find you appealing as everyone I believe has a taste. Don't attach a fake photo, we will have video calls and I will definitely turn you down if it seems so. I assure you that your mails, messages and anything that comes out of this will be highly confidential.

I will definitely meet with you after I'm okay or find you interesting.

Please holier than Jesus, do nor judge me or act like a Saint. Do not preach for me as well lol. I know this is nairaland and there are people with all the characteristics listed above.

Thank you in anticipation. grin grin grin grin angry smiley

I love good conversations, too.
I'm smart.
I like company, too.
No strings, too.
I don't even need to c u.
R u game?
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2021
Toks2008:

I can smell pride all over your post. As if you are doing the person a favour...

I wish you luck.

Lmao, sorry if it seems that way.

This is me being blunt.

1 Like

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2021
franchasng:
there is no need at all to judge or attack her bro. Her request is not out of place haba.

Or you think girls don't wish to just have fvck mate with no strings attached If that's your belief before now, please change it cos a lot of ladies prefer fvck and go. When they are on heat they will position themselves well for a guy to get them easily and go fvck and then you guys will come online and be forming playboy that got a fine chick easily not knowing the lady planned for it to cure her konji lol

The only quality she put there that may disqualify many guys is the 6ft height, aside that, she didn't go over board

Theu dunno grin grin grin
They think everyone needs a relationship or a husband.

Silly people!!!

It's just talk ah wanna talk and do o. You people should not kill me nau. Must everyone be entangled

cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by franchasng: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2021
adorablefwb:

Theu dunno grin grin grin
They think everyone needs a relationship or a husband.

Silly people!!!

It's just talk ah wanna talk and do o. You people should not kill me nau. Must everyone be entangled

cry cry cry
Don't mind them. Enjoy yourself, everybody de fvck. Just make sure u use original condom always, you are not alone, many preaching to u are doing worst in their closet. So do you and be happy

1 Like

Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by motymop: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
One of those ug..y girls looking for men to entangle with.

They claim sex with benefits but then wants to entangle the man with sex.

So no guys in your office, close, street and location?

Beautiful girls do not come online looking for sex because they can get it anytime from admirers
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
motymop:
One of those ug..y girls looking for men to entangle with.

They claim sex with benefits but then wants to entangle the man with sex.

So no guys in your office, close, street and location?

Beautiful girls do not come online looking for sex because they can get it anytime from admirers

Hi,
Go through my post - it was modified. There you'd have answers to your question.

Cheers.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by motymop: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
adorablefwb:

Hi,
Go through my post - it was modified. There you'd have answers to your question.

Cheers.

So because you are a workaholic that means you cant have a fling with any of your colleagues or admirers since you said you are beautiful.

We are not kids, only ugly or average looking girls looking to entangle men come online to search for fwb all in the hope of using sex to get marriage.

I bet you even a man or a fraudster.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Ishilove: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
BabbanBura:

Aswear children of these days are something else. Imagine how the next two generations will be!
I don't want to imagine o. Everyday they keep raising the bar on scandalously shocking behaviour and my imagination is already overstretched as it is. I can't imagine more than what I am already seeing.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Ishilove: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
Offpoint1:
Please what's "friend with benefits"?

I want to know if it's the same thing with "friends with benefits... The one I know.

I meet all the requirements, but I have a tiny dxck... You may not BENEFIT MUCH
"It's not the size of the boat that matters, but how well the boat can rock the motion of the ocean."

Joanna Mann.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Ishilove: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
bmdmix3:

LMAO
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Ishilove: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
adorablefwb:

Oh I feel intimidated already lol!!!

Let me make it clear again, I pay my bills, very comfortable and would never expect any finance from you. I do not need a ride from you, I have mine and may drive down to you or use an Uber. Life is simple!

Good conversations and company without strings attached. Dasol grin grin grin
For the nacks grin
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

For the nacks grin

Sista Ishi... watin be your own? grin
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

LMAO

I swear, he doesn't want me to get laid. He wants me to die of konji and boredom cry cry cry
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by chatinent: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Why are you hieying me?

[img]https:///view/unbothered-not-amused-tom-and-jerry-gif-14854236.gif[/img]

Sorry. Have a nice month.
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Ishilove: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Sista Ishi... watin be your own? grin
I find the whole idea obscenely fascinating grin cheesy
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by Ishilove: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
adorablefwb:

I swear, he doesn't want me to get laid. He wants me to die of konji and boredom cry cry cry
Now we wouldn't want that, would we? cheesy
Re: Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos by adorablefwb: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
motymop:

So because you are a workaholic that means you cant have a fling with any of your colleagues or admirers since you said you are beautiful.

We are not kids, only ugly or average looking girls looking to entangle men come online to search for fwb all in the hope of using sex to get marriage.

I bet you even a man or a fraudster.

I definitely will not have sex with my colleague...haba mana!!! That one is off limit nau.

I do not want marriage lol, I do not want a relationship.

I want a stranger whom to have good conversations and good nacks until further notice. It's about enjoying the moment

Please leave me alone o.

90% of you all judging me are suffering and drilling your pillows every night. Some of you are even worse pretenders!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized / How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? / Ladies Are Wicked# Fact (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.